Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Finally got the JW lady to leave me alone. I texted her that Jesus died on a cross, not a pole as they believe. And that I believed in the Trinity. I haven't heard from her since.
I hope that lasts!

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Xeno.of.athens

I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of heaven.
May 18, 2022
Perth
✟127,647.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A Jehovah Witness that I've been trying to shake won't stop calling me, no matter how much I ignore her. She even went on the internet and looked up my home phone number! I never answered when she'd call, but that didn't stop her from calling me every other day. I accidentally answered the call once and told her I thought she was nice, but I was not interested in a study. She continued to call! Ugh.

My dad is feeling better. Thanks for your prayers!
Many people think of Jehovah's Witnesses as rather nice people They're generally well dressed and pleasant and they have good manners. And most of them will do as you ask, if you ask them not to call. But it seems you found a very persistent Jehovah's Witness. I watched the video from ABC Australia, a "four corners" program. I thought you might find it interesting; its informative about the nature of that religious group and "To be forewarned is to be forearmed" So I'll give you the url for the video. And if you have the time, you can watch it. It should. be educational. You are in my prayers. May God bless and keep you..

• Useful
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0