Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I got myself a copy of the "New Believer's Bible - New Testament" and inside the book there's reflection questions and other things like that to help me delve deeper into scripture as I read it. I'm honestly so excited to start reading it. My approach for how I'm going to absorb the information will be by reading the text and journaling about what I read at the same time with my own reflections and answers to questions that are asked. The best part is that I'm using a cheap composition notebook that doesn't even cost a dollar, so it's affordable to do this! It also gives me a reason to journal, and journaling is my absolute favorite past time.

Now to stop procrastinating and actually start reading.

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The king James companion bible is the original version of the 1611 king James bible. Most of old testament is in Hebrew translation to English. The new testament is Greek translation to English.
It has biblical text and Hebrew and Greek words along with cross- reference, and 198 appendix by e w bullinger. Spiritual significance of numbers. Figures of speech. List continues.
I happy your studying the bible and serving Jesus.
The proper tool's are, king James companion bible and STRONGS concordance. Destiny publishers sells it. And shepherd's chapel also sells it. I wish you all the best.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
King James companion bible is the correct bible. Its from the 1611 original king James bible. I have on.
You need also STRONGS concordance. It has Hebrew and Greek.
The old testament is Hebrew.
New testament is mostly Greek.
PASCHA is Greek =means = Passover. In Acts chapter 12, the scribe mistranslated the Greek.
It's not Easter. Its Passover.
You need the correct tools to study the bible.
Take care.

Upvote 0