Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I Believe

I believe in "the restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to all people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

I believe

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as God gave him." -John 17:2-

I believe

I believe the Father "has given all things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for all men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.

-to be continued-

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.
This is where the heresy of universal salvation errs greatly.

Most of mankind remains on the wide road to destruction, clearly stated throughout Scripture.

The rest of mankind that is left after one-third is killed, REFUSE TO REPENT OF WORSHIPING DEMONS> they refuse.

Thus, they die in their sin.

Upvote 0

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe one mans sin made the whole of mankind sinners. I also believe the righteousness of one Man makes the whole of mankind righteous.
Paul is saying that as a result of Adam's disobedience, Adam's descendants (that's you and me and all mankind!) were made sinners by nature and constitution. In next section, Paul writes that in the same way, but with a diametrically different effect, Christ's obedience causes those who believe in Him to be made righteous by nature and constitution.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Christ's obedience causes those who believe in Him to be made righteous by nature and constitution.
yet,
even the demons believe in Him, and shudder in terror because they know the judgment that await them... they are never made righteous at all....

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Paul is saying that as a result of Adam's disobedience, Adam's descendants (that's you and me and all mankind!) were made sinners by nature and constitution. In next section, Paul writes that in the same way, but with a diametrically different effect, Christ's obedience causes those who believe in Him to be made righteous by nature and constitution.

Adam1>>>>"all made sinners">>>>

The Last Adam>>>>

"all made righteous."

Upvote 0

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The person who genuinely belongs to Jesus Christ will reflect that same spirit of obedience, because he has Christ's own life within him. But if a person's life is characterized by sin and shows no fruit of the Holy Spirit, that person has no legitimate claim on Christ.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.​

The person who is made righteous by Christ will live righteously.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The person who is made righteous by Christ will live righteously.
Yet the heresy, the false gospel promoted of universal salvation,
says otherwise, "INSTEAD OF SCRIPTURE" -
it claims Christ will (eventually) make everyone righteous, and (eventually) they all will live righteously (sometime) in the life to come.
It is full of errors, twisting of Scripture, and outright deception.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Romans 5:18-19 ~ Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Romans 5:18-19 ~ Yes, Adam’s one sin brings condemnation for everyone, but Christ’s one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone.
Mis-applying Scripture to the ends of supporting a heresy is not good.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Mis-applying Scripture to the ends of supporting a heresy is not good.
I merely quoted Scripture (for everyone's consideration and contemplation). There was NO commentary - no added opinion. I don't understand how that can be considered "misapplying Scripture" :scratch:

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I merely quoted Scripture (for everyone's consideration and contemplation). There was NO commentary - no added opinion. I don't understand how that can be considered "misapplying Scripture" :scratch:
Simple.

Did you repent of believing in the heresy of osas and/or universal salvation,

or do you still continue in that incorrect direction ?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Most of mankind remains on the wide road to destruction, clearly stated throughout Scripture.

The rest of mankind that is left after one-third is killed, REFUSE TO REPENT OF WORSHIPING DEMONS> they refuse.

Thus, they die in their sin.
Do you also believe that Adam's action may not have affected all mankind? Or is it only the action of Christ who has not the power to affect all?

The scriptures they quote, which you seem to not like.....do you think it was a mistake? Should scripture have made it seem like Adam had the power to affect all, but Jesus a few? or maybe he chooe to only affect a few?....as oppose to making it seem as though the effects of both actions were equal?

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Simple.

Did you repent of believing in the heresy of osas and/or universal salvation,

or do you still continue in that incorrect direction ?
You are importing a lot of baggage onto the Scripture I quoted there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I Believe

I believe in "the restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouths of the prophets since the world began." -Acts 3:21-

I believe that the "good tidings of great joy will be to all people." -Luke 2:10

I believe that believers in Christ Jesus are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor the will of man, but of God." -John 1:13-

I believe

I believe that God appointed Jesus Christ "heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe." -Hebr. 1:2-

I believe that "no man can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him." -John 6:44

I believe "God gave Jesus authority over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as God gave him." -John 17:2-

I believe

I believe the Father "has given all things into Jesus' hands." -John 13:3-

I believe that Jesus Christ "was the true light which gives light to every man who come into the world." -John 1:9

I believe that "just as the result of one trespass was condemnation to all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification for all men." -Romans 5:18

I believe one mans sin "brought condemnation for all mankind." -Romans 5: 19-

I believe one mans righteousness brings "right relationship with God, and new life for everyone." -Romans 5:19-

-to be continued-

I Believe

I believe that Jesus is “able to subdue all things to himself.” -Phil. 3:21-

I believe that Jesus came “that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are in earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will.” -Eph. 1:10,11-

I believe “the Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” -2 Peter 3:9-

I Believe

I believe “God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors as though God was making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: be reconciled to God.” -2 Cor. 5:19, 20-

I believe that “all nations shall be blessed.” -Gal. 3:8-

I believe that “the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” -John 6:33-

I believe that Jesus commanded us to be like himself: “Love your enemies, bless those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” -Matt. 5:44,45

I believe Jesus when he said: “And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw [Greek=draw, drag, impel] all mankind unto myself.”

I believe that “creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but by reason of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” -Romans 8:20,21-

To be continued

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Do you also believe that Adam's action may not have affected all mankind? Or is it only the action of Christ who has not the power to affect all?

The scriptures they quote, which you seem to not like.....do you think it was a mistake? Should scripture have made it seem like Adam had the power to affect all, but Jesus a few? or maybe he chooe to only affect a few?....as oppose to making it seem as though the effects of both actions were equal?

Dear Raymond: That was a refreshing post.

The following hymn by the mighty man of Spirit, Isaac Watts, sums up for me what our Father's purpose is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Joy to the world! The Lord is come.
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart
Prepare Him room
And Saints and angels sing
And Saints and angels sing
And Saints and Saints and angels sing

Joy to the world, the Saviour reigns
Let Saints their songs employ
While fields and floods
Rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat the sounding joy
Repeat, Repeat, the sounding joy

Joy to the world with truth and grace
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness
And wonders of His love
And wonders of His love
And wonders and wonders of His love

No more will sin and sorrow grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He'll come and make His blessings flow
Far as the curse was found,
Far as the curse was found,
Far as, far as the curse was found.

He rules the world with truth and grace,
And gives to nations proof
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love;
And wonders of His love;
And wonders, wonders of His love.

Rejoice! Rejoice in the Most High,
While Israel spreads abroad
Like stars that glitter in the sky,
And ever worship God,
And ever worship God,
And ever, and ever worship God.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I Believe

I believe that Jesus is “able to subdue all things to himself.” -Phil. 3:21-

I believe that Jesus came “that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are in earth in Him. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will.” -Eph. 1:10,11-

I believe “the Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” -2 Peter 3:9-

I Believe

I believe “God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors as though God was making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: be reconciled to God.” -2 Cor. 5:19, 20-

I believe that “all nations shall be blessed.” -Gal. 3:8-

I believe that “the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” -John 6:33-

I believe that Jesus commanded us to be like himself: “Love your enemies, bless those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” -Matt. 5:44,45

I believe Jesus when he said: “And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw [Greek=draw, drag, impel] all mankind unto myself.”

I believe that “creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but by reason of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” -Romans 8:20,21-

To be continued

I Believe

I believe "If anyone's work which he has built endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved yet so as through fire." -1 Cor. 3:14,15-

I believe "of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever." -Romans 11:36

I believe "all Israel shall be saved." -Romans 11:26-

I Believe

I believe "Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died." -2 Cor. 5:14-

I believe that "the head of every man is Christ, the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God." -1 Cor. 11:3-

I believe that "all nations shall come and worship You, for Your judgements have been made manifested." -Rev. 15:4

I believe that "when God's judgements are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness." -Isa. 26:9-

I believe that "mercy shall triumph over judgement." -James 2:13-

I believe that "where sin abounded, grace abounded much more." -Romans 5:20-

I Believe

I believe that "God is love." -1 John 4:8-

I believe that "love never fails." -1 Cor. 13:8-

I believe that God never fails.

I believe "herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loves us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins." -1 John 4:10-

I believe "God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them." -1 John 4:16-

I believe Jesus Christ "is the propitiation for our sins and not for our sins only but the sins of the whole world. -1 John 2:2-

-to be continued-

• Winner
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0