I am stuck thinking I need to prove faith to Evolutionists, when the Bible says "they're deluded"

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do understand how it works... You are now wearing bias blinders as your defense.

You are not dealing with a young earth creationists with me. So, try to put down the talking points you have been inculcated with and maybe learn something that sheds light on why we find prehistoric fossils....

Your talking points are a jumbled mess and incoherant. Unrelated to evolution, and just seem to be a excuse to reject god and science.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your talking points are a jumbled mess and incoherant. Unrelated to evolution, and just seem to be a excuse to reject god and science.
You are not able to properly delineate what I am saying....

The human body, and animal bodies, have nothing to do to how man became what he is, no matter how the physical bodies may have changed over the years.

Man's superior status is determined by his soul, not the body. That is what you have not been able to grasp as of yet...

Stephen Hawking did not evolve from a lower animal. Yet his body is inferior to animals.

• Friendly
Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The problem for me is that Evolutionists are perpetually deluded: not just deluded, but perpetually deluded.

Perpetual delusion is a greater curse, than any one from Nature would find welcome in the end.

Somehow we have to unite around Evolution, without giving it motive to destroy our faith.

The faith is better than Evolution, it just has to show at some point!

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Somehow we have to unite around Evolution, without giving it motive to destroy our faith.

We have to unite around Christ.

Evolution is a man made satanic teaching from the pits of hell. It can jump over the nearest cliff.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic

Evolution is a man made satanic teaching from the pits of hell. It can jump over the nearest cliff.

What you said is right, to begin with: Christ should be the focus.

And I'm not trying to fight with you, but I don't think what you said last is what the Holy Spirit would say.

What if we continue to change how the faith is interpreted, then they will never be able to learn it without faith?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Evolution contains truth wrapped in a lie. Biological life on a limited level can evolve, and has done so. But, by young earth creationists denying another element of truth concerning age of this creation it is what gives evolutionists a sense of justification in their eyes for not changing their mind.

After all, if I did not understand the Hebrew text accurately concerning creation? I would (like the evolutionist) resent young earth Creationists, whom I would see as hopelessly stupid and childish. Both sides only have a part of the truth, and have developed that part of the truth into an imagined whole. Its discouraging to watch both sides become stronger in their sense of self confidence while both will fight answers that would resolve the conflict. Resolve with answers in truth. But, both sides become blinded by their personal subjective antagonisms.

Ironically.. This unresolved conflict is a manipulation upon both sides that originated from the cleverness of Satan. For he has gotten two sides fighting for what is not correct, while getting each side led to believe they must be right.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Evolution contains truth wrapped in a lie. Biological life on a limited level can evolve, and has done so. But, by young earth creationists denying another element of truth concerning age of this creation it is what gives evolutionists a sense of justification in their eyes for not changing their mind.

After all, if I did not understand the Hebrew text accurately concerning creation? [...]

Ironically.. This unresolved conflict is a manipulation upon both sides that originated from the cleverness of Satan. For he has gotten two sides fighting for what is not correct, while getting each side led to believe they must be right.

That is what bothers me. There is a difference of interpretation, that has been fighting from since the world began - but we are no longer united as a humanity: the problem has got worse, it is no longer species fighting other species, but species fighting themselves.

What do you think, should we stay disunited and rely on the Lord, or should we try to unite and ask the Lord to help?

A little change here, a little change there, maybe people will find their welcome is elsewhere?

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is what bothers me. There is a difference of interpretation, that has been fighting from since the world began - but we are no longer united as a humanity: the problem has got worse, it is no longer species fighting other species, but species fighting themselves.

What do you think, should we stay disunited and rely on the Lord, or should we try to unite and ask the Lord to help?

A little change here, a little change there, maybe people will find their welcome is elsewhere?

You are failing to see something. God desires unity of BELIEVERS in Truth. Otherwise?

The Lord split up mankind at the Tower of Babel (Gen 11). The Lord God made it clear he does not want man unified at this present time, as you seem to be longing for.

Its Satan who wants to form a one world government.... Because, he wants to set up his kingdom before the Lord will return.

Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. As
people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled
there.

They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them
thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar.
Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower
that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for
ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the
whole earth.”

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people
were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same
language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do
will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse
their language so they will not understand each other.

So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they
stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel—because
there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From
there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0