I am not sure of what religion to believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey

Jun 30, 2007
✟16,140.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I am currently not sure which religion is the true religion.

There are so many religions/Gods out there, what makes you think any of them are true? Christianity makes the extraordinary claim it is the one true religion while all others are wrong. I think that is leaning a little to much towards arrogance if you ask me.

Upvote 0
Jan 10, 2009
✟15,930.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
strong atheist. Nothing fundamentalist about that
Well, I'd have to concur with lyn. Sure, all evidence and rational reason point to there being no god-type phenomena hanging around out there. But if you go that last step and say you have no doubt that there is no god, then that becomes a fundamental aspect to your belief system/philosophy/whatever. If it's beyond question, then it's fundamental, right?
I dunno though, this is probably just my agnosticism speaking up.

Upvote 0

millefeori

Jul 24, 2009
NJ
✟7,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,
I have been on a spiritual mission, though i believe that the fate or faiths of ones belief truly comes & stems from within them~ & not so much from another source be it of the physical pysche or the mystical Metaphysical ~~ in order for me to achieve this higher spiritual enlightenment I am te on in Control & No one but ( ME) will get there!!!

& only me can tap or have access to my pysche mind/ whether it be a thought or simply an energy i am pouring out ( IT's ABOUT ALL OF US ) & how we connect or choose to not connect ~~
To a God of light ~~~~

IF i never once had a spiritual thought or Never spoke a word that resonated to a higher spiritual Christ entity ~~~~ what does this make me~~~ ???

THANK YOU For listening !!

hope to jump back in again real soon !!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.