I am Eluid, not a religous person,I dont go to church, but things happen to make me believe

Eluid

Feb 12, 2019
PIXLEY
✟15,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I say by it makes me believe is, I have seen things, they let me take a pic, and they all wear the white robe. I tell my wife of these thing, in which she understands (She is a true Christian Bible Thumper).

It all started when I was young, laying in bed, all of a sudden, it felt though my body was being torn in two,(hearing the noise, which I still remember.) waking up, laying there in front of 2 spirits. I have always called them "they." The 2, one was in a ruby red robe and the other in a deep blue robe, with 5 of them "they" in white robes watching in the back ground.All I remember is "they" the 2 spoke to each other, "will he remember, yes he will remember"

I do not mock GOD, I mocked Him and his name amd I learned the hard way. As soon as I mocked him, next thing I remember the ambulance coming for me. I always tell my wife that "HE" favors me. In which he does. When then Pres. Reagan said "let us go up to the Heavens ant touch the face of GOD." that was blasphemy. My wife said right before the space shuttle took of (January 28, 1986, 4 am pacific time), my wife said, while asleep, I sat forward and stated speaking in which she said sounded like talking in tongues. I was ask to answer why "HE" should not destroy the Space shuddle or the world to be in fact.

But what I am saying, these thing should happen to religious people, not me. Ive always kept quiet because my wife ask me to and people would thing I'm crazy. But now they let me take a picture. They say a picture is worth a million words.
joe's spirit.jpg

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
God doesn't always work though the obvious, if you are familiar with the bible you might know about the story of Nebuchadnezzar, there's actually a portion of the book of Daniel written by him. Then there's the talking donkey, Samson, Abraham, Moses, the list goes on.

As the saying goes: God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called

Welcome to Christian Forums!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
What I say by it makes me believe is, I have seen things, they let me take a pic, and they all wear the white robe. I tell my wife of these thing, in which she understands (She is a true Christian Bible Thumper).

It all started when I was young, laying in bed, all of a sudden, it felt though my body was being torn in two,(hearing the noise, which I still remember.) waking up, laying there in front of 2 spirits. I have always called them "they." The 2, one was in a ruby red robe and the other in a deep blue robe, with 5 of them "they" in white robes watching in the back ground.All I remember is "they" the 2 spoke to each other, "will he remember, yes he will remember"

I do not mock GOD, I mocked Him and his name amd I learned the hard way. As soon as I mocked him, next thing I remember the ambulance coming for me. I always tell my wife that "HE" favors me. In which he does. When then Pres. Reagan said "let us go up to the Heavens ant touch the face of GOD." that was blasphemy. My wife said right before the space shuttle took of (January 28, 1986, 4 am pacific time), my wife said, while asleep, I sat forward and stated speaking in which she said sounded like talking in tongues. I was ask to answer why "HE" should not destroy the Space shuddle or the world to be in fact.

But what I am saying, these thing should happen to religious people, not me. Ive always kept quiet because my wife ask me to and people would thing I'm crazy. But now they let me take a picture. They say a picture is worth a million words.View attachment 251171
Welcome to CF. I hope you will find friendship and welcome here.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to the forums and enjoy the fellowship here. Scripture is a powerful tool and one that we should study to show ourselves approved, Since God is not the author of confusion I would be careful and make sure everything aligned with the Word of God friend.

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

Eluid

Feb 12, 2019
PIXLEY
✟15,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF ; also it is usually a good idea to listen what your wife says.
Yes. But when you have pictures to back your claim, do you keep quiet. Look at the picture I up loaded. It is 78 degrees at 9:30 pm and the corner section of my trailer is frozen

Upvote 0

Eluid

Feb 12, 2019
PIXLEY
✟15,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

But what I am saying, these thing should happen to religious people, not me. Ive always kept quiet because my wife ask me to and people would thing I'm crazy. But now they let me take a picture. They say a picture is worth a million words.View attachment 251171
God doesn't always work though the obvious, if you are familiar with the bible you might know about the story of Nebuchadnezzar, there's actually a portion of the book of Daniel written by him. Then there's the talking donkey, Samson, Abraham, Moses, the list goes on.

As the saying goes: God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called

Welcome to Christian Forums!

Upvote 0

Eluid

Feb 12, 2019
PIXLEY
✟15,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you see the the up loaded picture, prior to that picture, things were happening, which were a little outside the norm. It is 78 degrees at 9:30 pm first week of October. I went to our yard where I keep containers of tires. I loaded the tires to my truck and when I turned on my headlights, I noticed something wrong with the trailer. I started walking towards the trailer when I started getting cold. The.closer I got the colder I was getting, to the point I had to get back in the truck and turn the heater on full blast. This I'd what I saw.

Attachments

• 44378497_10213841382371266_6279924438012002304_n.jpg
    44378497_10213841382371266_6279924438012002304_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums