Somewhere
✟4,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
As my user name states, I am content that I will be celibate for life and don't intend to be in a romantic relationship (never have in my life) with the opposite gender. I have been single this long and don't want to break my commitment I made with God many years ago to stay single and give Him my all.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
As my user name states, I am content that I will be celibate for life and don't intend to be in a romantic relationship (never have in my life) with the opposite gender. I have been single this long and don't want to break my commitment I made with God many years ago to stay single and give Him my all.
I hope you don't have a relationship with same gender either.

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I love that. So much.

Just recently I had a conversation with a friend about this. I had told him that God has told me specifically to pray for my future husband. So, the past few months, I've been praying and I have good friends praying alongside with me on it. But, my focus isn't about getting myself a husband. My focus is Jesus and Jesus alone. God had told me 10 years ago I'd be married and it was confirmed through prophetic words. I have a desire to be married and to serve my husband and God being the center of our marriage. We talked about the calling of celibate as well and how it's a calling. :)

Upvote 0