I´m so angry...travel ban for Iranians...Why?

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,242,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
But your not from where you claim to be from.

I did an image search using the pictures you've provided and claim are you.

I didn't get an iranian. I got a guy on guy on Instagram who says he's an egyptian living in kuwait.

But maybe I got it wrong.

Luckily you provided more pictures, like the one on page three. So I ran a free face recognition app from Microsoft.

giHcwhL.png

Same person.
Hany saeed (@djhany) • Instagram photos and videos

So why are you claiming to be an iranian and using the picture of an egyptian?

This is why you don't play these sorts of games using pictures. Too easy to be found out.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But your not from where you claim to be from.

I did an image search using the pictures you've provided and claim are you.

I didn't get an iranian. I got a guy on guy on Instagram who says he's an egyptian living in kuwait.

But maybe I got it wrong.

Luckily you provided more pictures, like the one on page three. So I ran a free face recognition app from Microsoft.

giHcwhL.png

Same person.
Hany saeed (@djhany) • Instagram photos and videos

So why are you claiming to be an iranian and using the picture of an egyptian?

This is why you don't play these sorts of games using pictures. Too easy to be found out.
Trolling must be very fun. But do use pics you posted on your profile. I hope those was his, and he didn't steal those pics.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trolling must be very fun. But do use pics you posted on your profile. I hope those was his, and he didn't steal those pics.
Hany Saeed is currently living in Kuwait and has no problem getting into the US. So if it is him, he's lying about being an Iranian.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is really unfortunate that you express a legitimate point in a way that fuels the unhealthy tribalism that characterizes so much of what passes for responsible discourse.

Why not be less inflammatory and say that an unhealthy set of cultural values have taken hold in Iran.

The same could be said of the United States as of late. But I would never say “the USA stinks”.

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is really unfortunate that you express a legitimate point in a way that fuels the unhealthy tribalism that characterizes so much of what passes for responsible discourse.

Why not be less inflammatory and say that an unhealthy set of cultural values have taken hold in Iran.

The same could be said of the United States as of late. But I would never say “the USA stinks”.

Because that's boring.

Besides, if I sugarcoat it, then people might think: 'well, it's not that bad'... But it is.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

:rolleyes:

...And I certainly won't be taking advice from someone who clearly states that the USA and Iran both have equally unhealthy sets of cultural values... Absolutely ridiculous, but it's exactly what you just said.

• Winner
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:rolleyes:

...And I certainly won't be taking advice from someone who clearly states that the USA and Iran both have equally unhealthy sets of cultural values... Absolutely ridiculous, but it's exactly what you just said.
Straw man. I never said that the problematic cultural differences were equally unhealthy; I said both nations are currently afflicted with unhealthy cultural values.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Straw man. I never said that the problematic cultural differences were equally unhealthy; I said both nations are currently afflicted with unhealthy cultural values.

You said "the same could be said" of the United States. Usually "same" symbolizes equal.

Maybe if you had used more inflammatory, or actually more descriptive language, people would know what you meant.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,191.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You said "the same could be said" of the United States. Usually "same" symbolizes equal.

Maybe if you had used more inflammatory, or actually more descriptive language, people would know what you meant.
No. My English was correct. “The same could be said” means, in context, that the same problem exists in the USA.

There is no implication of equal magnitude.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

All Englands Skies

Christian-Syndicalist
Nov 4, 2008
Midlands
✟221,157.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hany Saeed is currently living in Kuwait and has no problem getting into the US. So if it is him, he's lying about being an Iranian.

Notice how as soon as it was posted questioning his identity, he's not posted since, the silence says it all.

Upvote 0