Not open for further replies.

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Well the protestant faith does not recognise the sacramentality of marriage, Your belief that Marriage is sacramental is a fully Catholic beleif.

If a sacrament is a ritual that brings about and manifests God's Grace through his ministers both protestand and Catholic in things like Holy communion and Baptism, then If the protestant minister himself does not recognise the manifestation of Gods Grace in marriage can it be sacramental.

If God uses ministers and the church to distribute his sacraments and the ministers and the Church refuse to administer a sacramental marriage..can your marriage be sacramental?

If you believe christian marriage is sacramental why do you follow a Christian faith that teaches otherwise?

If you agree with your faith that marriage is not a sacrament, how can you condemn the Chruch for annuling a marriage that is not sacramental?
THAT is pure NONSENSE made up BY A MAN!! NOT GOD! GOD is NOT YOUR denomination. SORRY, hate to disappoint you. He may be IN your denomination...BUT NOT JUST yours.

Upvote 0

INRI2

Apr 4, 2006
✟8,474.00
Faith
Catholic
WHERE do you get the idea GOD Didn't join us! That is a huge MISCONCEPTION on your part. YOUR denomination is NOT the only 'right' one out there. GOD is everywhere! NOT just in your denomination...that is SO PRIDEFUL!

where do you get the Idea God DID join you?

your faith tells you, your marriage is not sacramental, what makes you believe it is?

Wether the catholic faith is the right one or not is besides the point the catholic faith (not just RCC) is the only faith that teaches sacramental marriage.

God is everywhere but he chooses to manifest his grace through the sacraments, he can opperate if he so chooses outside the sacraments...but that is Gods choice not yours or ours. To say God joined you together without the sacraments is wishful/hopeful thinking, it is possible but you can not be 100% sure.

To submit to Gods choice to manifest his grace through the sacraments is not prideful but an act of humility, you submit to the will of God.

Just as a man can not enter the kingdom of heaven until he submits to the will of God, neither will god sacrament a marriage until we submit to his will. It is through the sacraments that God has chosen to manifest his Grace...submiting to his will is not prideful.

Upvote 0

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
where do you get the Idea God DID join you?

your faith tells you, your marriage is not sacramental, what makes you believe it is?

Wether the catholic faith is the right one or not is besides the point the catholic faith (not just RCC) is the only faith that teaches sacramental marriage.

God is everywhere but he chooses to manifest his grace through the sacraments, he can opperate if he so chooses outside the sacraments...but that is Gods choice not yours or ours. To say God joined you together without the sacraments is wishful/hopeful thinking, it is possible but you can not be 100% sure.

To submit to Gods choice to manifest his grace through the sacraments is not prideful but an act of humility, you submit to the will of God.

Just as a man can not enter the kingdom of heaven until he submits to the will of God, neither will god sacrament a marriage until we submit to his will. It is through the sacraments that God has chosen to manifest his Grace...submiting to his will is not prideful.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS..please...CLOSE this before I say something I may regret.

Upvote 0

INRI2

Apr 4, 2006
✟8,474.00
Faith
Catholic
THAT is pure NONSENSE made up BY A MAN!! NOT GOD! GOD is NOT YOUR denomination. SORRY, hate to disappoint you. He may be IN your denomination...BUT NOT JUST yours

1st off The Catholic faith is not a denomination, it is perdenominational, it existed long before denominational Christianity. Denominational Christianity is a Protestant effect of sola scriptura. The catholic faith was instituted in 33AD in the Upper Room... it is the Faith started by the apostles of Jesus Christ through whom they recieved every grace and blessing...he is beyond being just part of the Catholic faith or being in it, our whole faith gets its being from Christ, we are one with him. Just as the son is in the father so are we in the son, Just as when you see the son you see the father, when you see the Church you see Christ, Just as the father and the son are one and the same, the son and the church are one and the same...if you can not be reconciled to these truths, you can not be reconcied to the church, who is in the son who is in the father, thus you can not be reconciled to the father or the son.

Second it is not made up by a man but a divinely ordained sacrament, It was instututed by Jesus Christ

"What God has joined together, let no man put assunder"

The protestant faith does not recognise the sacramentality of Marriage....therefore can a marriage therein be sacramental?

GOD is NOT YOUR denomination

Yes he is, we are the body of Christ, the earthly manifestation of him, through whom the church has its being.

"whoever listens to YOU listens to ME"

"whoever rejects YOU rejects ME also"

Upvote 0

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
YES your church IS a denomination CAUSE CHRIST DID NOT MAKE DENOMINATIONS! I will NOT argue that point. YOU call it what you want. It IS a denomination...just like the rest of us poor saps that have to put a denominatinol icon on the page!

MODS! Please..I AM BEGGING You close this thread.

Upvote 0

INRI2

Apr 4, 2006
✟8,474.00
Faith
Catholic
YES your church IS a denomination CAUSE CHRIST DID NOT MAKE DENOMINATIONS! I will NOT argue that point. YOU call it what you want. It IS a denomination...just like the rest of us poor saps that have to put a denominatinol icon on the page!

Your right Christ did not make denominations, sola scriptura created denominations, Jesus Instituted the Catholic faith, the reformers instituted the protestant faith and denominations thereof, the RCC is not a denomination of the protestant faith but a faithful witness to the Catholic faith instituted By Christ. It is not protestant and can not be called a denomination.

So NO it is not a protestant denomination, the catholic icon is not a denominational Icon but a Faith Icon. There are many Catholics who are not Roman Catholics, there are Bizatine Catholics etc and we all have the same Faith Icon.

Upvote 0

INRI2

Apr 4, 2006
✟8,474.00
Faith
Catholic
BACK OFF..now you are just stating things to make me mad and flame.I WILL NOT do this. I DO NOT nor will I ever accept your DENOMINATION!

I am not trying to make you mad or flame you. I am not asking you to accept the catholic faith or the Roman Catholic Rite therein.

But you have to realise we are not a denomination, we are the latin rite of the Catholic Faith.

There are three faiths

1. Catholic
2. Protestant
3. Orthodox

The Protestant faith is disunited, it believes many different things, the Churches thereof are Denominations of Protestant faith.

The Orthodox Church is very Catholic but is not in unity with the Catholic Faith, I Am not sure if you can call the churches theirin denominations of Orthodoxy because I am not sure of the differences within.

The catholic faith is made up of different rites, not denominations because we all share the exact same beliefs, The Roman Catholic Rite (properly known as the Latin Rite) is the largest of the Catholic Rites, therefore all other rites are usually lumped in with the latin Rite.

Upvote 0

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I am not trying to make you mad or flame you. I am not asking you to accept the catholic faith or the Roman Catholic Rite therein.

But you have to realise we are not a denomination, we are the latin rite of the Catholic Faith.

There are three faiths

1. Catholic
2. Protestant
3. Orthodox

The Protestant faith is disunited, it believes many different things, the Churches thereof are Denominations of Protestant faith.

The Orthodox Church is very Catholic but is not in unity with the Catholic Faith, I Am not sure if you can call the churches theirin denominations of Orthodoxy because I am not sure of the differences within.

The catholic faith is made up of different rites, not denominations because we all share the exact same beliefs, The Roman Catholic Rite (properly known as the Latin Rite) is the largest of the Catholic Rites, therefore all other rites are usually lumped in with the latin Rite.
YOU are STILL a denomination....and YOU are poorly representing it telling me that I am not christian, nor my marriage blessed and 'real'..etc...NOT good. I KNOW God was AT MY WEDDING! There fore HE blessed it...thank you very much.

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic
WHERE do you get the idea GOD Didn't join us! That is a huge MISCONCEPTION on your part. YOUR denomination is NOT the only 'right' one out there. GOD is everywhere! NOT just in your denomination...that is SO PRIDEFUL!

That isn't what I said at all . . . and if you had read all I posted first, you would have seen that what I did post contradicted what you just said . . . . '

Peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.