Husband Pete went to jail today-sentenced to 9-36months

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:Thanks for praying prayer partners. It is so depressing seeing him going through all this especially as he is disabled and leaving his bedridden 86 yr old mother at home alone. I am going to try to visit her each day-I also have a disability with the lower back and neck causing chronic pain.

Anntionette is grieving and suffering as Pete has been her live in caretaker for five years. She relies on him heavily as he is her only child, He is 61yrs old and has major depression and anxiety along with the chronic pain.

Asking God to ease the burden for the Herbert family and give us strength to bear the challenges ahead. Amen.

:groupray::bow::pray:Jesus, thank You for Your steadfast love and faithfulness.:wave: Julie and family

D

DruryGirl

Please, God, bless Antoinette and bless and relieve her in her suffering. Please let her know that You love her and will care for her. Please take care of her every need no matter how miniscule. Please bring incredible healing upon Pete and take care of his and his wife's needs as well. Please let there be an air of grace around this family all the time. Thank You so much in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please, God, bless Antoinette and bless and relieve her in her suffering. Please let her know that You love her and will care for her. Please take care of her every need no matter how miniscule. Please bring incredible healing upon Pete and take care of his and his wife's needs as well. Please let there be an air of grace around this family all the time. Thank You so much in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Father, I pray in agreement with this loving prayer for this loving family. May thy will be done, Amen:pray:

Upvote 0