husband of 25 years is leaving me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristianCandy

Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!
Jul 31, 2004
Canada
✟61,150.00
Faith
SDA
This is what I believe that I have to do!
God has shown me so many verses about "wait on the Lord"
Now the hard part of waiting and trying not to jump in and help things along!
I have been spending lots of time in prayer and reading my instruction book(Bible).
Please pray now for my daughter...she is very angry with daddy and she is wanting to rebel...she is 16 and having a very hard time with this ...going from believing that she was living in a very loving home with parents that loved each other very much to one phone call that changed everything. Pray that she will lean on God! Not run from him!
Pray hard ...satan is attacking on all sides!

Praying for you both.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
This is what I believe that I have to do!
God has shown me so many verses about "wait on the Lord"
Now the hard part of waiting and trying not to jump in and help things along!
I have been spending lots of time in prayer and reading my instruction book(Bible).
Please pray now for my daughter...she is very angry with daddy and she is wanting to rebel...she is 16 and having a very hard time with this ...going from believing that she was living in a very loving home with parents that loved each other very much to one phone call that changed everything. Pray that she will lean on God! Not run from him!
Pray hard ...satan is attacking on all sides!

God Bless you sister , and God bless your daughter , may The Lord cast His arms around both of you and give you his peace . Things may look real bad things may feel
hopeless but God is still on the throne , His love and power is made known through weakness.
Nothing can seperate us from the love of God. We praise you Lord !! even in the pit :prayer:

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

=Joel=

Nov 4, 2003
WA
Visit site
✟15,368.00
Faith
Christian
My parents were married for 25 years before they got a divorce (6 years ago ) my father was a pastor. He had low self a steam, and looked elsewhere (the world) to make himself feel better, he spent a lot of his time getting his masters degree to get a better job, better pay, and to be looked at higher. He did everything he wanted, and treated my mother like crap, yet my mother stood by him through everything, until finally he wanted a divorce.

They got a divorce (hardest thing ever on my mother because she knew it was Satan) a year after they got a divorce my dad got married to another women, which is a great Christian. The night after there wedding my dad said he woke up and saw how bad he was to my mother, and that he didn’t want to be married to this women and he made a big mistake and never should have gone through with it…..my mother told him that he has to make the marriage work now with the other women, because she gave him every chance there is to make things right before he got married again….but he just didn’t see until it was too late……Satan is the deceiver this world, and the only thing you can do is be strong and know that god will see you through it and make you a stronger person. God loves you and won’t leave you, it’s not about this world, it’s about heaven and going through horrible hard times to make us more like him….I feel your hurt, I went through it with my mother, and she is such a good strong christen still, I don’t understand it, sometimes I think my mother is an angel……she has helped many other women go through this very same thing……just know that god has a plan for you and will use you through this no matter what the outcome is

Upvote 0
Jul 24, 2007
✟7,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just heard a message where the preacher explained the times in his life when he looked al around and it seemed that God was nowhere to be found - how painful that was! He then shared from Psalm 13. His point was that some things cannot be explained but like Corrie ten Boom said, "there is no pit too deep that He is not deeper still." We as the Body of Christ are lifting the two of you up and do not forget, He saves your tears in a bottle (they are special to Him.

Upvote 0

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your prayers for our family!

I ask that you continue to lift me in prayer about waiting on the Lord...I believe that God wants me to give John some time alone ...meaning not talking to him...we live 1000 miles apart so it is not likely i will be bumping into him...but it is the phonecalls that i desperatly miss...I want to call him so badly and talk with him ...I miss him soooooooo much...he is my best friend!
This is sooooooooo hard! Please Pray!

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you sister , and God bless your daughter , may The Lord cast His arms around both of you and give you his peace . Things may look real bad things may feel
hopeless but God is still on the throne , His love and power is made known through weakness.
Nothing can seperate us from the love of God. We praise you Lord !! even in the pit :prayer:

Amen.....praying in agreement with you, cygnus.

Dear Lambkins, my prayers are with you all and I pray God will enable you to do that which you believe He is asking of you at this point. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your prayers for our family!

I ask that you continue to lift me in prayer about waiting on the Lord...I believe that God wants me to give John some time alone ...meaning not talking to him...we live 1000 miles apart so it is not likely i will be bumping into him...but it is the phonecalls that i desperatly miss...I want to call him so badly and talk with him ...I miss him soooooooo much...he is my best friend!
This is sooooooooo hard! Please Pray!
Of course Lambkins, I believe you are acting wisely and yes I understand what it is to lose your best friends telephone calls. I will pray for you during this time.

Father God, I lift up Lambkins to you for her needs to be met. I know Jesus You are a friend that sticketh closer than a brother and I know You are there for Lambkins. I know Jesus, You know what it is like for Lambkins to want to talk to her husband, her friend and because You are acquainted with all of our sorrows, You will have great compassion in acting on her behalf. I pray You will continually hold her and comfort her. She has such innocence and love for her husband. Lord, this lady is truly hurting and she sees her daughter hurting every day too and it makes it doubly hard for her. She don't understand what happened and didn't see it coming God and yet God she remains looking to You and hopeful for Your grace to poor into those wounds and to be her comfort and the comfort for their daughter.

Today Lord, I ask you to give her extra strength and put wonderful thoughts and friends in her path. I pray you will provide for Lambkins in every area of her life. Provide for her emotional, spiritual, physical needs with Your mercy, grace and Your provision.

Lord, I ask you pierce the heart of Wunnerful and Lord I pray that you would work in his life as well Lord Jesus. I pray you would turn his heart toward his wife and daughter and toward you God and bring Him that extra measure of grace. Thank you Jesus for Wunnerful and thank you that You love him and want to be close to him. Jesus, I pray for his provisions as well according to what is good for him and in Your will. In Jesus Name. Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, I lift our beloved brother and sister into Your Loving Arms. Give them strength Lord, let their hearts be full of peace. Lord God, You know the hurt and the pain upon this dear woman. Restore her O Lord, let her once again find joy, for You are her Hope.
Lord, speak wisdom to our brother. Let him not be deceived by the world, nor the desires of this world, but hear Your Truth.
Restore this marriage my God. Let them become closer as man and woman, for You are their Hope.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Reactions: Savedsis
Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I only lasted 4 days without talking to John. I had to talk to him about buying an air conditioner for the house...we have a heat wave going on here...but it felt so good to talk to him even about everyday things. I felt more peace after talking to him ...then trying to hide from him and not telling him what was going on with us. We have always had a very open relationship ...well atleast on my part...or I would say up till this last 6 months...but God is also showing me that John is my idol and that I have put John before God! Yikes and how do I go about changing that thinking and actions! Please pray for me to change each day that I would grow to depend on God ...as it should be! What a mess I am in...God sure is teaching me a New thing!
I have claimed this verse for this situation!
Isa 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now shall it spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, her birthday will bring her only job and peace because YOU are the source her joy and happiness and by your grace, she will not leave up to anybody but look up to you.

We ask that you come through for her as she continues to commit everything to you. Let you strength show in her weakness in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Still lifting your family up in prayer.
Happy Birthday do something nice for yourself.
balloonsbirthdayanim.gif

Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
My daughter and i will be going to teen camp on saturday for the week.
Our pastor suggested that it might be good for us.
I am sure it will be...but I feel secure in my home and am kinda dreading it...especially the anniversary day.
But maybe that is what I need for that day is to be around other strong christians for support.
I will be helping out in the kitchen ...which is my favourite thing to do.
So should be good therapy!
Thank you again for the prayers!
It is your prayers that are getting me through this!

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Heavenly Father, Lambkins is hurting, her whole world seems to have collapsed around her, and she fears the emptiness in her soul will surely consume her...Help her Father in this loss..Moment by moment, fill her with your comfort..Assure her that by your grace there is hope even though she is filled with pain..Thank you Lord...
Lord bless her on her birthday and on her anniversary...Be her companion Lord...When she is sad, give her hope, when she is lost, offer her direction and guidance...When she feels alone stand beside her...When her heart aches with sorrow, bring her new blessings and hope....Thank you for your gifts of grace, of love, and of healing....Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.