husband of 25 years is leaving me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
this is so hard to type...never thought i would be asking for this prayer.
My husband John(wunnerful on cf) told me on friday that he does not love me anymore and he is leaving me.

I believe that this is all satan's doing ...he has put lies into John's head and unfortunately he is believing them.

I thought we had the greatest marriage and that we were very happy ...apparently at least according to John it was all one sided and that he has been living a lie for 25 years.

I find it so hard to believe and don't want to believe it.

John says that I have to come to grips with it ...that he is not going to change his mind.

Please pray for John...pray for his spiritual walk too!
Pray for me ...i need God's strength just to get through this...this is the worse pain that i have ever felt.
John was my life and now he is walking away from me!
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lambkins:

God is going to bring you through this victoriously. John is middle-aged and we all have weird ways of dealing with our middle-aged crises. I don't believe for a minute that John don't love you. I have had his posts when he couldn't wait to see you and he was excited about it. A man don't get as excited as he did about going to see you or having you come home while the two of you.

This is truly an attack on your marriage and on John. He works the kind of job that is a high-rate of burn out and lets believe together for this healing to begin even this moment.

Love you both so very much and you know it.

:hug:'s
NewSong

Upvote 0

ChristianCandy

Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!
Jul 31, 2004
Canada
✟61,150.00
Faith
SDA
I'm praying for God to bless both of you.
I'm praying for victory over broken up marriages.
I'm praying for unity.
I'm praying for God to sort this out for the both of you.
I'm praying for God to send you both widsom & understanding & a spirit of communication.

No situation is beyond the Lord to fix. Hang in there Lambkins. We are all praying for you.

May the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, come & bring you His peace & comfort which you both need so dearly right now.

:prayer:

Upvote 0

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
My husband John(wunnerful on cf) told me on friday that he does not love me anymore and he is leaving me.

I believe that this is all satan's doing ...he has put lies into John's head and unfortunately he is believing them.

I thought we had the greatest marriage and that we were very happy ...apparently at least according to John it was all one sided and that he has been living a lie for 25 years.

John says that I have to come to grips with it ...that he is not going to change his mind.

Pray for me ...i need God's strength just to get through this...this is the worse pain that i have ever felt.

Thank you very much!

Oh Lambkins I am so sorry . .. . (((((BIG HIGS)))) . . . Yes I will be praying for both of you . . . :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Faith84

Jul 11, 2007
✟7,898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you very much!

Oh my goodness!! That's terrible. :(

I prayed the lord to ease your terrible pain in your heart and to strengthen you right now, I've also prayed for John as well for his spiritual walk and for the lord to cast the devil away from his heart. May the lord bless you both through this difficult time. :(

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Oh Lambkins , dear sister in Christ , I feel aweful reading this , you are not alone in feeling sick and angry. :cry: :mad:

I know you cannot force someone to love you , but marriage is a life commitment for better or worse.

I pray John gets disciplined by The Lord , and gets plucked from the mess he has made for you and himself.

I hate divorce , I hate what it does to people , and I hate what John has said to you.

NewSong is right , you will come through this , you are not alone , you are YOKED with Christ , he also feels your pain , and when you pray He also prays , may the Father be pleased to give you peace of mind even in this storm God is in control , believe it sister because it is true.

I will pray for you and John , be positive , be strong and of good courage , whatever you do do not let your emotions take control of you , but step out in faith believeing that God has the power to turn tears into JOY.

God can do it , He did it for JOB , he did it for me.

God Bless you sister
Love CYG :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father ~ Our Comfortor and Peace Maker! Lord I come before you seeking your mighty presence among this couples life. Lord I don't know exactly what is going on but I do know that you do. I trust that you are going to hold each of them in your loving and caring arms through this storm in their lives. Lord if there is any issues of miscommunications please help them to get them out properly to each other. Help them to speak to each other what needs to be said. Lord I ask and seek a special person to come in their lives now to help minister to their hearts and minds. I know Lord You direct our paths and I am trusting that you'll send someone their way. Lord I ask that you just love on them and care for them at this hear breaking time. You are who we need in times like this and I call upon you now for them. In your precious and holy name I pray.....Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Heavenly Father ~ Our Comfortor and Peace Maker! Lord I come before you seeking your mighty presence among this couples life. Lord I don't know exactly what is going on but I do know that you do. I trust that you are going to hold each of them in your loving and caring arms through this storm in their lives. Lord if there is any issues of miscommunications please help them to get them out properly to each other. Help them to speak to each other what needs to be said. Lord I ask and seek a special person to come in their lives now to help minister to their hearts and minds. I know Lord You direct our paths and I am trusting that you'll send someone their way. Lord I ask that you just love on them and care for them at this hear breaking time. You are who we need in times like this and I call upon you now for them. In your precious and holy name I pray.....Amen!
I stand in agreement with your prayer. Yes, Yes, Yes~

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

Oh Lambkins , dear sister in Christ , I feel aweful reading this , you are not alone in feeling sick and angry. :cry: :mad:

I know you cannot force someone to love you , but marriage is a life commitment for better or worse.

I pray John gets disciplined by The Lord , and gets plucked from the mess he has made for you and himself.

I hate divorce , I hate what it does to people , and I hate what John has said to you.

NewSong is right , you will come through this , you are not alone , you are YOKED with Christ , he also feels your pain , and when you pray He also prays , may the Father be pleased to give you peace of mind even in this storm God is in control , believe it sister because it is true.

I will pray for you and John , be positive , be strong and of good courage , whatever you do do not let your emotions take control of you , but step out in faith believeing that God has the power to turn tears into JOY.

God can do it , He did it for JOB , he did it for me.

God Bless you sister
Love CYG :hug:
Amen. I feel the same way. I love you both. I talked with John more on CF, And I know he loves you. I believe Satan is attacking, I rebuke the Devil on behalf of you both, I plead the Blood of Jesus over you both. Satan you have no authority over this couple, they Belong to Christ.

Ecclesiastes4:9-10

Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,
His friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Mark 10:8-9

"The two will become one flesh." So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.

Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.

Colossians 3:17-19
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Isaiah 43:18-19
Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the deset and streams in the wasteland.

These are some verses God lead me to share with you both.

Please John, if you see this PM me and Lambkins, I am not going to JUDGE YOU< EITHER OF YOU's. I love you, I would like to pray with you both. GOD is going to make a way. I know it looks hard now. But I am claiming God's promises for both of yah's right now. I am putting this in my journal, and I know i will be putting a great testimony beside this. Speak words of faith. Satan has no chance of taking this Marriage, I will be praying. Satan I cast you to the Place God has prepared for you, a place you can torment no more, to anyone, I bind you in the Name of THE ALMIGHTY< THE GREAT I AM< JESUS CHRIST NAME, I pray, YOU ARE OUTTA THERE>!!!

Sister and brother, I love you both so much. I hurt when you both hurt, I cry when you cry. I am full of JOY when YOU ARE FULL OF JOY!!!

God bless, and hope to hear from both of yah's soon.

If i had your number i would call you both.

John, please take the time to go to GOD's Word, Pray before you make such a move like this. YOU are SPECIAL< Your Wife loves you deeply. I am sure you do too. I suggest you pray deeply and hard about every step you take. I don't know the reasons for this change, But God does. I am surrender it to the LORD on behalf of both of you's, my special friends. You need each other. 25 years is along time, to just throw it all away. John, please PM me. I really want to talk with you. GOD is leading me to do this.

God is holding his hand out to you, Grab it. Stand firm in the word, not on our own understanding. GOD loves your marriage, In better and in worse. Please trust GOD IN ALL THINGS!!!

your friend,
Starr

I will be praying, going to fast on this one. I love you both so much. This hurts me so bad, to see 2 of my close friends be torn in this way. I will be waiting for a reply from both of yah's.

In Jesus Mighty Name I pray.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dear sister

I am so sorry to hear this and find it unbelievable. :cry: :cry: Be assured of my prayers for you all. God hears them and is pleased to answer them and I pray for God's peace to fill you, for His loving arms to comfort you, and for His strength to be yours in fullness. I pray that He will minister to John in a powerful way and just draw John close to Himself and speak with him about all of this. May the God for whom all things are possible be with you all. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh my sister, I will pray that God gives you everything you need to get through this awful time, but know that many people love you and God loves you with such a love that there is no word to describe. :hug: :hug:
Peace and comfort for you dear sister!:crossrc:

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty God, You have brought this man and woman together. You have bonded them together in marriage. Let their bonds not be torn apart, let the enemy have no hand in this, for it is for Your Glory. Father God, through You all things are possible. By Your Hand, You can take this marriage and make it stronger than it ever was before. Lead them Father God, let the hearts of our brother and sister be open to Your Mighty Counsel. By You and You alone they are victorious over the enemy. Through You, this marriage shall be restored.
My God, bless our dear sister. Let her have strength during this time. Let her grow my God, in wisdom, in patience, and in love. Move in her Father God, let Your Comfort and Your Peace surround her in a blanket of protection.
O Lord, bless our dear brother. Speak to him, to his heart. Let Your Will alone be what he seeks, not his needs, nor the needs of others. Bring him into Your Presence and let Your Word alone comfort his soul.
My God, into Your Hands I lift this man and woman, knowing that it is there they will find rest.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.