and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

:crossrc:

Cory & I added you into our Rosary Prayers :)

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying for you and John...Praying also for you daughter....
I am just now reading your post and have a heavy heart for you...I also have a heart full of hope...
Let's all continue to pray and keep praying and watch God turn this mess into a miracle.:groupray: .Let's be determined ...When He returns to earth, He will be looking for faith that does not quit, prayer that keeps on praying and people who refuse to give up........God bless you Sheila..

Upvote 0

SnarphBlat

Never Ganna Hold The Hand Of Another Guy
Jan 16, 2006
United States
✟10,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am praying again today for you and your husband.

May Jesus' love and mercy flow over your home today. And may the Lord breathe new strength into you. May He give you a peace that passes all understanding. And a grace that is beyond your ability. Also, that Jesus would just give you an amazing amount of Hope. And clarity of mind today. In His awesome Name. Amen. :)

Love you!

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
wow my heart is sad too. I to know how you are feeling right now. I am praying that your marriage will be saved. The enemy does not have the right to attack marriages the way he is. He is attacking mine as well.

Upvote 0

Trying2BaFaithfulServant

CF Pet Rescuer ~ Team Faith
Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lambkins,

My heart and prayers go out to you and your husband. I know it is hard. I know what it feels like to have a broken heart... Actually I have one right now. I thought I might share a few things that have been helpful to me.

Remember that God loves you so much. Much more than any person on Earth could ever love you, and what's more, He will never leave you. Put your trust in the Lord and you will not be disappointed.

Next, remember that God won't give you anything you can't handle. He has a purpose for your life. As painful as this separation is, God allowed it to happen. There is a reason, even if it isn't clear. Focus on God and His calling for your life. Ask for His guidance; ask Him to walk with you. Sometimes we are scared of His will... but nevertheless, let it be done.

Finally, Psalm 23 has helped me tremendously. I have it memorized and I recite it often. Meditate prayfully on this passage:

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lay down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me on the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies,
You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

You and your husband are in my prayers. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lambkins

I hope you've had a restful sleep. :hug: May God bless you with much peace, with much courage and with much wisdom and discernment. I pray for you, Sheila, that the Lord will encourage you and strengthen you as you face into all that's happening. John is in my prayers too. Bless you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: Savedsis
Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Continue to trust Him and lean on Him He is always there for you...I am praying for you and your husband that God would have mercy and heal the pain and rift ...God bless..

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In The Name Of The Father,The Son And The Holy Spirit:crossrc:

Our Father Who Art In Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done
On Earth As It Is In Heaven
Give Us Today
Our Daily Bread
And Forgive Us Our Trespasses
As We Forgive Those Who Trespass
Against Us
And Lead Us Not Into Temptation
But Deliver Us From Evil
Amen
:crossrc:

Again, prayers for you & yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Upvote 0

hizlamb

Depends on my mood
Sep 5, 2006
Visit site
✟7,889.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lambkins and John..Id like to reiterate this from Starrs previous post.

Ecclesiastes4:9-10

Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:
If one falls down,
His friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Mark 10:8-9

"The two will become one flesh." So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.

Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned.

Colossians 3:17-19
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Isaiah 43:18-19
Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the deset and streams in the wasteland.

Always remember God is watching and has it under control if you let Him. Im praying for you all..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dbhost

Jan 9, 2007
League City, Texas
✟15,702.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dear sister,

Undoubtedly you know by now that if John is a believer in Christ, has has no freedom to leave, or do anything but honor your marriage. If he's not a believer and choses to leave, let him go. (1 Corinthians 7:15), but if he is a believer, he is bound to you. (1 Corinthians 7:10-11), as we all know God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16), and him leaving, and divorcing you would constitute adultery (Matthew 19:8-9).

So my prayer is the same one I prayed for myself. (with the persons changed obviously...)

Lord,

Speak to the heart of John, and draw him to your will, silence the voice of Satan, and let the voice of you Lord be the only one that is heard. Lord give John no peace in his pursuits, give him no rest in his wickedness and sin. Make every thing he sees and hears Lord be a reminder of you, and of his covenant. Father I ask that you pursue this lost soul, and give him no rest, or favor until he gives in to your will. Lord may this marriage be saved for your glory!
Lord for this wounded sister, I pray for your comfort, and guidance. She is going through a pain too many of us know. I don't know the circumstances exactly Lord, and likely she doesn't either. But Lord, whatever the depth of the pain and anguish this hurt sister is going through, repay her with joy, comfort, and love. Lord if this husband of hers is not a believer, make it obvious to her, and give her the peace she needs to move on. Silence those judgemental voices that will speak out against her in this matter, not knowing the details she will get the stares and comments that run some of us out of your house. Lord keep this sister in a special place where she doesn't even have to turn to you, to have you there. Let your presence surround her through your people, and your spirit.

Lord I pray for the friends and family of this couple. The damage done by this man if he pursues a divorce will extend far beyond just husband and wife, to the parents and in laws if they still live, and brothers, sisters, children, aunts, uncles, cousins, I could go on and on, so many people are wounded by those that give in to the temptation of the evil one, Lord I pray that you cover these people in your grace and comfort, and give them what is needed to end the suffering and pain. In Jesus name,

Amen...

Upvote 0

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I am totally overwhelmed by all the responses!
I love each and every one of you!
May God shower blessings upon you!

Please come against fear in my life...especially of losing John and being on my own! I have been dependent on this wunnerful man for 25 wonderful years!
I know that God wants me to let him go right now...and wait for his return.
But it is so overwhelming!
I am so thankful to God for placing all you wonderful people into my life.
Please continue to pray for John...he needs God's help and guidance more then ever...satan is doing a real number on him!
Once again Thank you for your prayers!! :hug:

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear I am praying for you and for John..We must live ever aware of God's presence. He is all around us..We live surrounded by him..He is conscious of every circumstnace we encounter..He attends us with care and concern because we belong to Him..And this will continue through eternity..What an assurance...We shall dwell in the presence of the Lord forever..Bless His Name. Rest in Him, lean on Him and God bless

Upvote 0

mtaylor137

Jul 21, 2007
✟152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I too am praying for my marriage to be restored. Lord Almighty please hear the prayers for Lambkins and John, let it be your will for their marriage to be restored, we know it is your will for marriages to not be broken, but something is pulling at John. Please intervene so he may again feel the love that you know he has for Lambkins. Help Lambkins stay strong in faith and in her marriage. Amen

Reactions: Lambkins
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.