husband of 25 years is leaving me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambkins

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage!
Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank You for the prayers!

Please pray that I can make it through today...very high stress day...many deadlines to meet...and don't know exactly how to do them...have 2 submissions for grants to do...and going to buy a laptop ...and need an invoice right away...and all this stuff!! Not to mention got very little sleep last night...spent most of the night crying and worrying...kept on trying to hand it over to God...but it is so hard...too many things to deal with!!
I know I will make it through but it just seems like such a huge mountain to climb!
I just want to be a good mom and do what I can for Syd ...I just wish she would realize the pain and stress that I have...maybe she will be better again now that she had a big blow up! :sigh:

Also pray that I find some Christmas presents too ...finally got money to go shopping...I hate this last minute rushing! I just didn't need this stress on top of everything! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Anyways thanks again for your prayers and friendship!!
Love and HUGGIES!!! :hug:

Upvote 0
S

Starr71

:prayer:

She's confused, sweetie... and so are you.
Give her time and space and she will remember that you are the one she can depend on.
In a way, it is good that she trusts you enough to let her hurt out... even though it is horrible for you. Because it would damage her a lot more to keep it all bottled up.
Thistime of year must be very hard for both of you... and some of that is bound to come out.

Just keep remembering that her heavenly Father has hold of her, and He will bring her through it.

And - you are doing a wonderful job, sis. The fact that it is such a big issue when you fight is awesome... because for so many mothers and daughters that is the norm!
God is in control, sis, He has both of you in His arms, and He will bring you through it all.

God bless you very much.
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Amen, I went through it with Belle too.

Praying for this whole situation, And you are a awesome Mom, don't let anyone tell you different.

Satan isn't taking your Joy no more. Don't listen to the lies the devil is trying to use to break you down, You are victories already, IN JESUS!!!

Reactions: Lambkins
Upvote 0

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have a dumb practical suggestion for the Christmas presents!! You got money, so why not make the present be a SHOPPING TRIP to pick out things??

You avoid picking the "wrong" thing -AND- get to spend some fun time together!!

Also, I'll ask my daughter if she'd be willing to talk to your daughter about all this. She's 18yo so she's like a teenager person like Syd. Maybe it would do Syd good to have someone sort of anonymous to talk to who has been through it.

HUGZZZZZ!! Praying for you day and night!

~Faithful

Upvote 0

QUALITYWOMAN

Dec 16, 2007
ONTARIO
✟16,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME THING BUT I WAS NOT TOLD ANYTHING...I CAME HOME TO A EMPTY HOUSE AND FOUND OUT FROM THE LANDLORD THAT A WOMAN HELPED MY HUSBAND MOVE OUT WHILE I WAS AT WORK. THE ENEMY IS RUNNING OUT TO KILL STEAL AND DESTROY. I PRAY FOR GOD TO GIVE YOU STRENTH AND THAT HE WILL BE YOUR HUSBAND,FATHER,PROTECTOR,AND CONFEDANT. IT HAS BEEN 13 YEARS SINCE THAT HAPPENED TO ME AND GOD HAS CARRIED ME THROUGH EVERYHING AND HAS REPLACED EVERYTHING ME EX HUSBAND STOLE FROM ME TEN TIMES OVER. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR HEART.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank You for the prayers!

Please pray that I can make it through today...very high stress day...many deadlines to meet...and don't know exactly how to do them...have 2 submissions for grants to do...and going to buy a laptop ...and need an invoice right away...and all this stuff!! Not to mention got very little sleep last night...spent most of the night crying and worrying...kept on trying to hand it over to God...but it is so hard...too many things to deal with!!
I know I will make it through but it just seems like such a huge mountain to climb!
I just want to be a good mom and do what I can for Syd ...I just wish she would realize the pain and stress that I have...maybe she will be better again now that she had a big blow up! :sigh:

Also pray that I find some Christmas presents too ...finally got money to go shopping...I hate this last minute rushing! I just didn't need this stress on top of everything! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Anyways thanks again for your prayers and friendship!!
Love and HUGGIES!!! :hug:
Praying Lambkins..

Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Well I made it back from shopping...and survived...actually it wasn't that busy!
Got some nice presents and even bought some for myself!

Now I can relax for 4 days and I am just gonna go with the flow and try to enjoy family time...I hope Syd can do the same!

I managed to figure out the paperwork and got the laptop and invoice! I just hope I did it all right and remember how to do it for next month!

Thank you all for your prayers and love!!

Love you right back!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Lambkins

Jan 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟42,233.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Please pray for us as we travel tomorrow...we have a 4 hour drive and there is a snowstorm!! :eek:

Pray for Sydney and I too ...we had another major fight last night...things seem better but I really don't want to do anymore fighting!!

Once again Merry Christmas and may you all have a Blessed Christmas Holiday!!

Love and HUGGIES!!!! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

Starr71

attachment.php

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.