✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lambkins,
May the Lord give you comfort, peace, and strength as you rest in Him. I pray that you and Syd have a very blessed Christmas with your relatives, and that you and Syd get a fresh revelation of God's love for you.
icon10.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Name

I am here in Jesus Name. I stand in agreement with the people here and pray for the miraculous intervention of Your Holy Spirit to meet these and all needs. Thank you Father. I know by Jesus word that this is done. In Jesus Beloved Name, I pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

icon10.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Name

I am here in Jesus Name. I stand in agreement with the people here and pray for the miraculous intervention of Your Holy Spirit to meet these and all needs. Thank you Father. I know by Jesus word that this is done. In Jesus Beloved Name, I pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Lamby you are still being prayed for here... just let me know if you need someone to talk to.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Merry Christmas Sweetie!! :hug: I hope the Lord blessed you with many wonderful things to make you smile today :) I'm so proud of you and you're such an inspiration to many of your Sisters and Brothers here :hug:

(Don't worry about fighting---I got into a nasty one today with my Mom, but we're okay now. It happens---love will help smooth it over :hug:)

God bless!!

Upvote 0

FlamingHeart

Dec 24, 2007
Katy Texas
Visit site
✟7,634.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lambkins,
I am praying for you. Be assured that you are not alone. God surely answers prayers. I know for certain that if you hold on to God he will restore your marriage. Dont let go. Marriage is a covenant between God, the man and his wife. Set your gaze on God because he is a covenant keeper and worker of miracles. Cast your burdens on Him and remember that the sun eventually shines after the rain.
It might be easy to resent your husband for the way he has treated you, but see him as a captive in need of help. Pray for him that God would free him from the shackles of the devil that has now held him bound.

Reactions: Crujir
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.