Midwest
✟8,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers for a husband that believes Jesus is Lucifer. My husband has always struggled mentally. He’s been diagnosed with anxiety depression and has anger issues. I always prayed for him to be closer to God and get deeper in the Bible. And we have raised our children in faith. I prayed for him to read the Bible more and now he has but he thinks everything is just about opposite of what it says. He absolutely believes that believing in Jesus is believing Satan is our god. How does this happen? It’s like reading the Bible backfired. His god is different than our God. Right now he is actively trying to turn one of my daughters. I pray and am thankful that the kids (teenaged) are standing strong. Anytime anyone tries to explain the Bible he refuses and gets deeper into this lying pit. He’s not doing it with love and some things he says makes me believe non of this is from our Father in Heaven. Now tonight he’s using the verse that we believe in different Gods that we are no longer married. Which if he’s going this way I almost wish he would leave until he figures things out so the kids are not pulled into this web. He truly believes this and us ‘Christians’ are all going to die at the hand of Jesus. I would appreciate and now basically am begging for prayers for my family. I tried to not admit this is happening but I need help. Prayers today, tomorrow and any time you remember. Thank you for reading this if u made it this far.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Prayers for a husband that believes Jesus is Lucifer. My husband has always struggled mentally. He’s been diagnosed with anxiety depression and has anger issues. I always prayed for him to be closer to God and get deeper in the Bible. And we have raised our children in faith. I prayed for him to read the Bible more and now he has but he thinks everything is just about opposite of what it says. He absolutely believes that believing in Jesus is believing Satan is our god. How does this happen? It’s like reading the Bible backfired. His god is different than our God. Right now he is actively trying to turn one of my daughters. I pray and am thankful that the kids (teenaged) are standing strong. Anytime anyone tries to explain the Bible he refuses and gets deeper into this lying pit. He’s not doing it with love and some things he says makes me believe non of this is from our Father in Heaven. Now tonight he’s using the verse that we believe in different Gods that we are no longer married. Which if he’s going this way I almost wish he would leave until he figures things out so the kids are not pulled into this web. He truly believes this and us ‘Christians’ are all going to die at the hand of Jesus. I would appreciate and now basically am begging for prayers for my family. I tried to not admit this is happening but I need help. Prayers today, tomorrow and any time you remember. Thank you for reading this if u made it this far.
Perhaps it would be better if he leaves as you are now "unequally yoked". God is definitely not in this situation. Your husband is totally deceived. If he rejects God's word, then He rejects God Himself. That can only lead to trouble for him, you and your kids. You are, according to God's word, to terminate a relationship where the unsaved will not live in peace with the saved. Since he calls Jesus Satan, he is a blasphemer. If he were not trying to turn your children away, it would not be so problematic. Saying that you are no longer married is almost an invitation for you to tell him to leave.

You need wisdom from God. If he wants to go, I suggest that you let him. It's far better that he makes the decision. At the same time, you do not need to be under threat of harm, spiritual or even physical. Ask God to show you what to do. Obviously we will pray with you.

Recently I came across someone we had tried to help several times. He claimed to be a Christian. He ended up homeless and for once, accepted some help. Soon after, we got some items together for him and tried to deliver them. He was "too busy", an odd response for a desperate man. We tried again. The next day, he phoned to see if we could deliver the items. Of course. I asked him about his walk with the Lord. After a few words, he said that he no longer believed that Jesus rose from the dead. I said that according to his confession, he was no longer a Christian. He hung up and we've not heard from him since.

Our responsibility is to witness and live a life that matches what we say. We are "sowers". We are not responsible for the state of the "soil". That is between the listener and God. God can and does change the heart of people so that the word can grow and be fruitful. Sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they will look up.

Upvote 0

tobyw

Feb 28, 2022
Methton
✟4,303.00
Country
Belarus
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Is he safe to be around?

• Useful
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My first prayer is for the safety of your family as I would be concerned that he might do you harm in his delusion. I pray you will be given wisdom and insight and protection for you and the children and that your husband will receive healing from his mental illness.

• Agree
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would open your husband's eyes to His message of salvation in the Bible. I pray that if your husband has any kind of mental illness that he would get appropriate help for that. Lastly, I pray that your children would not be harmed, physically or spiritually.

• Agree
Upvote 0

jmwan

May 24, 2022
Midwest
✟8,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone for praying. He’s hasn’t been physical with any of us. He’s still lost. They are teenagers so they are not blind to anything. I really don't understand how someone can truly believe Jesus is satan when reading the Bible.

• Prayers
Upvote 0