Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

Dear, PLEASE talk to a counselor! Self-inflicted pain is not healthy. There are other ways to deal with stress that do not damage yourself. Post in one of the topic-specific forums if you want advice and support.
Self-Injury Support (for help from others who have these struggles)
Christian Teens (for self-esteem and stress-dealing ideas from other teens)

May the Lord stay your hand, Kathleen. May He soothe your troubled heart, and teach you better ways to deal with the stresses and confusions and angers and frustrations of life. May you find the help you need to struggle through this temptation, and the support and love you crave to shore you up and banish your loneliness and self-doubt. May you feel fully His love and peace. You are His beloved child. He knew you before the world was. He knit you together in your mother's womb. He knows the number of hairs on your head. You are PRECIOUS to Him, dear. Rest in His love. Cry out your pain to Him, for He will always hear you. He will always listen. He will always give you strength to face whatever temptation you bear. Be at peace, precious child of God.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills. From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Upvote 0

followjesus777

get behind...the Lord rebuke thee, JESUS is Lord!~
Jan 15, 2006
"in the world but not of the world"...seated in th
✟18,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, i bind up these oppressive spirits causing this child to harm herself, and i ask You Lord to loose her from their influence. i ask that you would send this precious lamb the right person to help her find freedom from this through Your Mighty Name and i ask You Holy Spirit to come to her to comfort her and surround her with Your perfect love and bless her with a double portion of Your Spirit like Elisha.amen PTL Jesus!~

Reactions: kathleenmary
Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:sigh: Hi. Today I cut myself. I didnt look good in my cheerleading uniform so i decided to cut. Now I want to cut again. For no reason. I guess I just dont want to go back on Monday and stuff. Can you please pray for me?

kathleenmary.... I am glad to pray for you.

But, let me ask you this:
Have you prayed?
When life gets hard...
and the stress builds....
it looks like you are dealing with it in an unhealthy way.
Have you cried out to Jesus?
Have you gotten on the floor....and given it all to Him?

Heavenly Father...
King of Kings !
I lift kathleenmary to you this night, Lord.

May she know that You are all knowing, all powerful, all wise, all EVERYTHING !
Reveal yourself to her Lord.

May she know that You are the One we can go to for ANYTHING ! No matter what....You are there for us.

Father....You do not make junk.
You have created kathleenmary in Your Image.
She is so beautiful to You....and You made her for a specific purpose.

Will You show her what things are important to You?
Will You do this for her Lord?
Will You draw her into Your Word...and show her Your Wisdom? .....and how Your Wisdom is very different than the Wisdom of the World.

We love you, Lord.
We thank you for all that You are to us.
We thank you for your Son.

It is in His name we pray. :bow:

Upvote 0

rhssm

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear God,
I lift up Kathleen Mary to you. I just pray that you send your angels to keep protection over her, mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Please God, help Kathleen to keep her eyes firmly fixed on you and help her to remember how truly special she is in your eyes and in the eyes of others, family members and friends, who love her. Dear God, please help her to realize her self worth and to realize how beautiful she really is. She's a beautiful child of God and her worth is SO huge! Please help her to not cave in or give up because of the pressures she deals with daily at her young age - help her to not let satan win. Help her to remember what's most important and to seek your guidance and support daily, Lord. Just place your hand on her, help her to feel your presence, help her to feel that your'e walking right beside her, giving her the strength to not give up - to keep moving with you holding her up - protecting her from the negative thoughts that satan is sending her way. Help her to say "I reject satan in the name of the the Lord Jesus Christs my Savior!" and realize the power of those words over satan who is trying to creep into her life and destroy everything she is capable of being and becoming. With you Lord, all things are possible and with you on Kathleen's side... satan is not strong enough to defeat her! I thank you Lord in advance, for answering these prayers of mine and for listening, understanding Kathleen's struggles, and being there for her when she calls to you. I have faith that you will answer these prayers of mine and that Kathleen will not give up, but will seek you daily and live in peace and happiness, through your presence Lord. Thank you Lord for these things.

Kathleen, you're going to make it - don't give up. God will never let anything happen that you don't have the strength to handle. You're strong enough, don't believe satan's lies.

Upvote 0

Mickey1953

Senior Veteran
Sep 14, 2006
✟20,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Kathleenmary
I lift you up in prayer....
My heart feels compansion for your burden and hurts in your young life though I do not know you or what they are..... I have children of my own and work with children. When they have been afraid - I have given them scripture and put their name in it.... It is a good way to pray.

Abba Father,
I am praying for this young lady and using Your Word.....
"... do not fear, Katheenmary for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God...
I will strenthen you and help you
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand....
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name Kathleenmary, you are mine..."
Isaiah 41:10
A praying mother and sister in Jesus Christ name....Amen.....
in God's love
Mickey

Upvote 0

aqualina56

Sep 16, 2006
Williamsport, PA
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:sigh: Hi. Today I cut myself. I didnt look good in my cheerleading uniform so i decided to cut. Now I want to cut again. For no reason. I guess I just dont want to go back on Monday and stuff. Can you please pray for me?
Father watch over this young woman. Give her peace within her heart, mind and soul. Help her so that she will seek out counseling. Keep her safe. I cast Satan out from her mind. Turn all evil away from her. Surround KathleenMary with your love. Thank you Father for the miracle you are sending to Kathleenmary to heal her mind. Amen

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray strength for Kathleenmary. I pray she would find support in the SI area of the forums. I pray you would protect her and give her strength of mind to not hurt herself any longer. I praise you Lord, and thank you for her. Help her to deal with her stress in a different way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeB

Mar 16, 2006
Virginia
✟593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Kathleenmary,

if you don't want to go back, just let your parents know. I am sure they won't be mad at you. I will keep you in my prayers, and hope that everything turns out alright for you.

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
kathleenmary.... I am glad to pray for you.

But, let me ask you this:
Have you prayed?
When life gets hard...
and the stress builds....
it looks like you are dealing with it in an unhealthy way.
Have you cried out to Jesus?
Have you gotten on the floor....and given it all to Him?

Heavenly Father...
King of Kings !
I lift kathleenmary to you this night, Lord.

May she know that You are all knowing, all powerful, all wise, all EVERYTHING !
Reveal yourself to her Lord.

May she know that You are the One we can go to for ANYTHING ! No matter what....You are there for us.

Father....You do not make junk.
You have created kathleenmary in Your Image.
She is so beautiful to You....and You made her for a specific purpose.

Will You show her what things are important to You?
Will You do this for her Lord?
Will You draw her into Your Word...and show her Your Wisdom? .....and how Your Wisdom is very different than the Wisdom of the World.

We love you, Lord.
We thank you for all that You are to us.
We thank you for your Son.
It is in His name we pray. :bow:[/quote

I agree in the name of Jesus!!

I have questions, too
Will you stop cutting, if God gives you the strength? He is GOD~ not a magician!
Obedience & discipline are often involved.
I will continue to pray.

Upvote 0

Daysoni

****See me, Hear me, Hold me.****
Jan 7, 2006
Tillamook
✟12,061.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God please bring healing to your sweet childs head and heart. Let her see her beauty and worth. Let her see that this is not the way. And not what you would want of her.

This is a very dangerous path that you are going on. I can teel you from my own experience. Please get help reach out o some one before it's way out of your hands. This is not something to mess with. You are a dear sweet child of God he does not want for you to feel this pain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I lift Kathleen to you and join this prayer by followjesus777 in full agreement. In Jesus Name Amen

Im-revived:pray:
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, i bind up these oppressive spirits causing this child to harm herself, and i ask You Lord to loose her from their influence. i ask that you would send this precious lamb the right person to help her find freedom from this through Your Mighty Name and i ask You Holy Spirit to come to her to comfort her and surround her with Your perfect love and bless her with a double portion of Your Spirit like Elisha.amen PTL Jesus!~

Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0