Humans are not self-aware

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
I am simply seeking the Truth, the more of the truth you know of this world and the things in it, the more you realize how worthless and meaningless they are.
Worth and meaning are subjective concepts you judge the world by - they come from you. The things of the world have no intrinsic worth or meaning in themselves.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Um...no...I'm not going to give $5000 each to three great-grandkids from his first marriage to kids I've never met. All rights and privileges to being blood relatives of my dad end at his death. I have no responsibility to distribute dads money to the kids of his first wife. My dad could do that while alive if he chose to. And my mom can do that while she is alive. But I'm not going to honor my mothers request to give dad's money to his great grandkids......and I don't know their names or where they live anyway. My dad was married before. By law, all rights and privileges for his wife end at the divorce. I was my Dad's child, but now that he has passed on, I am no longer his child. Whatever his destination after death is, I am no longer part of his family now. Dad had no plans on going to Heaven anyway.
You have the right to do whatever you choose with your inheritance. You have the right to ignore your siblings. You have the right to divest yourself of your father's name if you so choose. You have the right to honor your mom's request or ignore her request if you please.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
And then there's the supernatural gifts, the thing everyone is so scared about and treats them like a horror movie coming to life.

The things that can literally turn the world upside down.
For example...?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
For example...?

The world's love and addiction of money and how most Christians are taking its side being revealed.

The love of money is hatred of God and the poor.

Nothing good will come from hating God. Our words cannot change the fruit of our actions. It's even worse when those who proclaim belief are the ones leading the way of love of money by their actions.

• Informative
Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0