How Would We Better Off With President Clinton After A Year?

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
If your side is so correct, then why the need for constant adhom attacks calling everyone racists, sexist, islamophobes, bigots, deplorables, haters, transphobes, homophobes and so on?

Don't see how the one has anything to do with the other.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
This is only true in the mind of people living in a right-wing fantasy who don't actually talk to folks or read material from outside the US.

I would challenge your understanding of global current events and world politics over mine any day of the week, with amnesia.

How did they treat Obama?

Barack Obama 'deliberately snubbed' by Chinese in chaotic arrival at G20

Do you really think Putin isn't treating Trump like a joke? Putin was a Lt Col in the KGB and ultimately ran the agency which was a successor to it. Trump, OTOH, is easily manipulated by morning news shows and Twitter propaganda. Sure, Putin may smile at and talk nice to Trump but it takes a pretty shallow imagination to think that that's all that's going on.

Someone who's opinions are clearly being manipulated by the corporate media complaining about Trump having his opinions manipulated, speculation at best, rings hollow.

Putin treats Trump much more respectfully than Obama.

Ah, so western Europe doesn't count when factoring our "international standing".

Not the important part of it. They can't do anything to us. And they are systematically destroying themselves with EU imposed population replacement. In the coming decades, they will be racked with civil wars. Why would anyone care what they think?

Someone who is about to kill themselves tells me I'm a loser. I consider that a high compliment.

Do you realize how ridiculous that position is?

Way less ridiculous than following them down their path to self ruination.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Dude, turn off CNN, it's rotting your brain.

Seriously, everyone buying to this white supremacist garbage is themselves a crypto-racist or racked with learned self loathing over "muh slavery" and other historical nonsense that has nothing to do with the issues of today.
I don't have any television service and don't watch CNN videos or stories online. In the future, please don't suggest that I watch CNN. If you think I'm wrong, fine, but please don't make counterfactual statements. Watching CNN is not the only possible cause of a dislike for Trump.

Am I a crypto-racist with learned self-loathing over "muh slavery" (I actually don't know what this quoted phrase refers to) and other historical nonsense? Your post makes several suggestions about me, all of which, as far as I can tell, are untrue. But maybe I misunderstood some of them. I'd be happy to talk about these matters here, as much as they're relevant to the thread, or by PM. Let me know if you want to.

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I don't have any television service and don't watch CNN videos or stories online. In the future, please don't suggest that I watch CNN. If you think I'm wrong, fine, but please don't make counterfactual statements. Watching CNN is not the only possible cause of a dislike for Trump.

Am I a crypto-racist with learned self-loathing over "muh slavery" (I actually don't know what this quoted phrase refers to) and other historical nonsense? Your post makes several suggestions about me, all of which, as far as I can tell, are untrue. But maybe I misunderstood some of them. I'd be happy to talk about these matters here, as much as they're relevant to the thread, or by PM. Let me know if you want to.

Alright, fair enough. Care to justify your wild comments about white supremacy, then? Because that is clearly manufactured outrage generated by the corporate media in order to sell headlines and push their partisan political agenda. Now if you don't consume that media, I'd love to know how you independently came to these conclusions that sound exactly like those from the CNN types.

• Friendly
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
SO what?

We lost international standing under Obama. Look how China treated him vs Trump. Putin treated Obama like a joke. Because he was. What, Merkel doesn't like us anymore? She's just angry we won't destroy our country like she is hers. May doesn't like us? That simpering fool who just botched the Brexit? Good. I don't want to be liked by cowards and sellouts.

I do not find you a credible source on our international standing.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
So pure and utter fluff? Gotcha.
so if you don't discuss orgies with boy scouts or call someone "Pocahontas" you just speak "utter fluff"? That's truly adorable!:hoho:

He just doubled down on setting the world on fire and gave aid to ISIS. Here's hoping he's tried and executed for Treason before Trump leaves office.
uhmmm...wouldn't he have to have, you know, have committed some first? It's not like he teamed up with the Russians and had their help to get himself elected so they'd have a stooge in office instead of someone who would, oh I don't know, spank their little Russian bottoms when they acted up. :D

No, Russia would destroy us with China's help because guess what, people are tired of us destabilizing nations and funding terrorists.
So...the one country on Earth Russia hate more then the USA would be the one they turn to to destroy us? What, are we suddenly in the middle of a 70's spy movie? :scratch:
tulc(Russia and China working together? where DO they get this stuff?) :mmh:

• Haha
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The OP specified 'better', not more boring. Anyway, why
bring up speeches when you're talking about a woman
who can't string a single sentence together without lying?
I like boring, people being helped, infrastructure getting fixed clean air and water. Oh yeah, boring would Make America Great Again. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(thinks dumpster fires are interesting but a new one every day? not as much fun as some people seem to think) :sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
What makes you think Russia would actually go to war with us?

Hillary Clinton called for a no-fly zone over Syria, where Russia had already installed some of its best air defense artillery, S-300s and S-400s. Are you really so sure the Russians weren't going to use them. Of course, as it stands, it appears that the worst of the Syrian Civil war is over -ISIS has been wiped. While I primarily credit Putin for this, it was helped by the US not getting in the way too much, as Hillary Clinton presidency doubtlessly would have.

Nobody's siding with Kim Jong Un. But antagonizing him is stupid and unnecessary and would warrant Trump shouldering at least some of the blame for a conflict.

Antagonizing Putin is A-OK with you though?

Ah, so western Europe doesn't count when factoring our "international standing".

No, it doesn't. Western Europe, geopolitically, has largely been a US outpost since 1945. If they really don't want to be friends with us anymore, their options are to build up their military budgets to become superpowers in their own right, of form an alliance Russia. Either would be preferable to the status quo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...wouldn't he have to have, you know, have committed some first? It's not like he teamed up with the Russians and had their help to get himself elected so they'd have a stooge in office instead of someone who would, oh I don't know, spank their little Russian bottoms when they acted up.

Are you calling for war against Russia? If not, how am I supposed to interpret that comment?

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
uhmmm...wouldn't he have to have, you know, have committed some first? It's not like he teamed up with the Russians and had their help to get himself elected so they'd have a stooge in office instead of someone who would, oh I don't know, spank their little Russian bottoms when they acted up.

Well see, unlike your neo-McCarthyist conspiracy theory, that fact that ISIS was aided by the Obama admin is well documented.

So...the one country on Earth Russia hate more then the USA would be the one they turn to to destroy us? What, are we suddenly in the middle of a 70's spy movie? :scratch:
tulc(Russia and China working together? where DO they get this stuff?

What decade are you living in?

BRICS - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you calling for war against Russia? If not, how am I supposed to interpret that comment?
I'm not actually responsible for how anyone interprets something that they think is in my post since that implies there's something in my post to interpret instead of just reading what's said and going from there. :wave:
tulc(seems pretty easy to understand if looked at that way) ;)

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not actually responsible for how anyone interprets something that they think is in my post since that implies there's something in my post to interpret instead of just reading what's said and going from there. :wave:
tulc(seems pretty easy to understand if looked at that way) ;)

I am giving you an opportunity to explain what you mean by "spank their little Russian bottoms when they acted up". It is an ambiguous comment, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. What does that mean, if not war.

It sounds like it supports my contention that that a vote for Trump was a vote a for peace, and a vote for Clinton was a vote for war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I thought: China and Russia are totally playing Trump together
That said: If you read Chinese state media you'll see President Xi Jinping's regime is singing a different tune this time around.

"China-Russia relations are at their 'best time in history' with exchanges between Xi and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin playing a crucial role in bilateral relations," China's state run news agency, Xinhua, reported from a joint statement signed by the presidents of the two countries. China also just signed a deal to invest $11 billion in Russia, despite international sanctions being levied against the country.

This sounds lovely, but this isn't friendship. Trump has provided both countries with an opportunity neither of them can ignore — an opportunity to diminish America's influence while the world looks askance at his administration. This is their chance to do lasting damage not only economically, but also ideologically.
oh yeah, they sound like they're ready to erase thier borders and become one giant country. :D
tulc(see's President Trump was right about one thing: he's bringing people together) :sorry:

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I would challenge your understanding of global current events and world politics over mine any day of the week, with amnesia.

If your factual accuracy on the Cliven Bundy thread is indicative of your grasp of international events, I'm liking my odds.

Except reality was a little more complicated:
Obama Plays Down Confrontation With China Over His Plane’s Stairs

Someone who's opinions are clearly being manipulated by the corporate media

And you didn't get all your "facts" about Cliven Bundy from a media source that was profiting off your outrage?

complaining about Trump having his opinions manipulated, speculation at best, rings hollow.

Donald Trump is absolutely more likely than I am to go on a social media rampage about something he saw on television or the internet. I'm also much less likely to forward crank nonsense like the stuff he retweeted from Britain First.

Putin treats Trump much more respectfully than Obama.

Prostitutes treat you really nicely, too. Doesn't mean they love you. The enraptured moaning is fake, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am giving you an opportunity to explain what you mean by "spank their little Russian bottoms when they acted up". It is an ambiguous comment, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. What does that mean, if not war.
hmmm...ever been spanked? If so, did it kill you like if you were in a war? Or did it let you know you were not supposed to do that. Man, I thought the expression "Potty trained at gun point" was just that, evidently it was more accurate then I thought it was for some people. :eek:

It sounds like it supports my contention that that a vote for Trump was a vote a for peace, and a vote for Clinton was a vote for war.
Again, no one but you is responsible for the interpretations you want to force on to what others post. If that belief is what you bring to every post you read it's not really our job to explain over and over again why it's not true. :wave:
tulc(just try and remember: that may be how SoldierOfTheKing believes it is, but that belief isn't actually how it is) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Terminal_Marxicity

Dec 16, 2017
Texas
✟17,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
If your factual accuracy on the Cliven Bundy thread is indicative of your grasp of international events, I'm liking my oddds.

Except reality was a little more complicated:
Obama Plays Down Confrontation With China Over His Plane’s Stairs

And you didn't get all your "facts" about Cliven Bundy from a media source that was profiting off your outrage?

Donald Trump is absolutely more likely than I am to go on a social media rampage about something he saw on television or the internet. I'm also much less likely to forward crank nonsense like the stuff he retweeted from Britain First.

Prostitutes treat you really nicely, too. Doesn't mean they love you. The enraptured moaning is fake, too.

Of course Obama would downplay it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Point is, we would not be better with Hillary, we'd likely be at war given her platform. Is that what you support?

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
hmmm...ever been spanked? If so, did it kill you like if you were in a war? Or did it let you know you were not supposed to do that.

You merely meant that Clinton would have told the Russians to "stop doing that"? Whatever "that" means...

CVCZlM3WcAAFCxW.jpg

...stop bombing ISIS?

Upvote 0