Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyComb Son

Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
✟2,902.00
Faith
Christian
hey seeker4Christ..i can see your faith in this..but the Healer is God..and He is right there..God heals people..people dont..He uses people to heal..and i dont know all the stuff about people God uses to heal..but God could use them to heal you..or He could do something different..remember God heals different ways..but God wants to heal you..its in the atonement..i pray that the Lord will heal you..it seems you have boldness in this..that is faith that is a good thing..but check yourself too though..cause there are hinderizes for healing..ask God to reveal them..or He will lead you..i dont know about the Timing thing... i have to get that relevation..but i know God wants to heal..so continue to believe..i like your boldness to be honest..you want to be healed..its like one of those guys in the bible..thats faith..that is good..but remember to ask God..there could be hinderizes.. i pray again that He will heal you..remember look to the healer..not man..just ask God..and He will lead you..He will do it His way..but remember He wants to heal ya..so God bless..and keep up that faith:)

Upvote 0

kenneth558

Believer in the Invisible
Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
seeker4Christ said:
Hello,
I am a Christian, have been since 1989. I have mental illness: schizoaffective disorder. I saw in this board previously a lot of writings about miracle healing - I would like to be healed. Can anybody recommend a healer for me near Rochester Minnesota USA?
http://allnationsmin.org is the web site for Dr Roger Sapp down in Texas. His schedule is:

http://allnationsmin.org said:
Every Tuesday evening in October in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex we minister to those who have healing needs... inquire for location.
May 2004: England, Wales & other U.K. locations & Switzerland
October-November 2004: Australia & New Zealand
May-June 2005 Various locations South Africa

Our postal mailing address is: All Nations Ministries & Publications, P.O. Box 92847, Southlake, Texas 76092 United States of America. Our office phone number is 1-817-514-0653. Fax 1-775-367-0527. Normal office hours Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm Central Standard Time. If no one answers, we may be traveling... please leave a message and we will get back to you. Please no sales calls, solicitations or multilevel business calls disquised as inquiries.
I am not affiliated with them whatsoever. I just happened to listen to a radio broadcast one day. But based on what I heard and listening between the lines, I have no hesitancy whatsoever in recommending that ministry.

Upvote 0

Pastor Frank

Apr 9, 2004
✟197.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes I know a very good healer,His name is Jesus and He lives close to you.It will help to find a good minister to help you get in touch with Him.But it's important that you keep praying yourself to Jesus for your healing because ministers,even those with the gift of healing,do not heal anyone;they just pray for healing.

The best way to find the ideal minister to help you is to look in your yellow page directory under chiurches.Call those churches that advertise a weekly healing service and ask to speak to the minister in charge of the service.Very honestly describe your synptoms to him.For instance,it is common for people with your problem to hear voices in their heads making hateful statements and sometimes feeling compulsions to engage in violence.Whatever you're experiencing,be completely open in describing your problems in detail .Some of the ministers you talk with,won't show very much compassion or desire to help you.However, if you make enough phone calls,you should find a minister who takes a real interest in you.Then just follow his instructions to meet with him for prayer.While you're waiting for that,increase your religious activities and in particular,start praying to Jesus for yourself AND OTHERS who are sick.There is a good prayer request page in this site that you should go to daily to pray for others.

Upvote 0
B

brinley45cal

start reading and confessing healing scripture everyday,let god put his super on your natural.Start calling those things that be not as though they were.In other words you may not be healed at this momment but start confessing that you are healed.
Sometimes healing dosent always happen instantly,sometimes its a process.
Do this several times a day,and as long as you belive christ can heal you ,he will.

Reactions: crystalpc
Upvote 0

crystalpc

Veteran
Jan 11, 2004
Just this side of heaven
Visit site
✟16,754.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
I have to agree with all of these replies. Jesus is the healer and he is near. I went online to Joe Drury's antioch house .org to seek the how to's of healing when my sister was diagnosed with cancer. She was not healed, but I was as a result of studying the scriptures on healing..and focusing on the school. The Lord is good to all. Schizo disorder is a bad disease, but God is more than able to heal all diseases.
Confession of scriptures, finding out Gods will for healing is all great.
here is a link to the healing school. www.antiochhouse.org

Upvote 0

seeker4Christ

Oct 18, 2003
Rochester Minnesota
Visit site
✟245.00
Faith
Baptist
Jesus is the healer, yes, but there is such a thing as having a gift of healing.
1 Corinthians 12:9
to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
I am talking about a faith healer as per 1Cor12:9 and similar verses. I hope I don't have to go all the way to Texas. I do read scripture every day and believe and pray every day.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with what was said before. Jesus is the healer not any one person. God can use any one of us to heal. How great of things we heal depends on our faith. I've laid hands on a few people and healed them in the last month and I never would have thought I could. I used to always refer people to other friends who I know have been given the gift of healing.

anyways,

2 websites for you to check out www.freshfire.ca They have confrences in canada, the states and all over the world. I've been to 2 and seen many people get healed even at the confrences that aren't specifically centred around healing.

the other is www.healingrooms.com it's just what it sounds like...healing rooms set up like doctors offices, they are spreading different facilities around the world. I have been once. I am planning on taking their training course to volunteer there in the future. Basically you fill out a form letting them know your spiritual state and what you need healing from, be it emotional, physical, psycological, or spiritual. Then you wait in waiting room, and sometimes receive prayer and prophecy even while waiting. Then you enter into a room with usually 3 trained christians who wait upon the holy spirit and administer as the Lord would have for them. There are tons of awesome testimonies from all kind of healings.

oh and this looks like a good article on the spiritual components and healing scripturually of schiz: http://www.wholeperson-counseling.org/ndoc/schizoph.html

and a testimony of a minister who was healed from severe paranoid schizo: http://www.divine-healing.com/html/page/paranoid_schizophrenia

Good luck and God bless. Keep that measure of faith. Faith like a mustard seed can do amazing things :)

Upvote 0
E

enoch son

I find this interesting because Jesus said " THESE SIGNS WILL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE, IN MY NAME!" Well we preach the word but who will step up to the plate?
HERE I'M I LORD SEND ME. IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I TAKE AUTHORTITY OVER THE POWER OF DARKNESS THAT CLOUD THESE EYES, AND STATE BEGONE IN JESUS NAME. YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE. MAKE THIS BROTHER, MY LORD, CLEAN AND FREE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kenneth558

Believer in the Invisible
Aug 1, 2003
Omaha, NE
Visit site
✟19,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
seeker4Christ said:
Jesus is the healer, yes, but there is such a thing as having a gift of healing.
1 Corinthians 12:9
to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
I am talking about a faith healer as per 1Cor12:9 and similar verses. I hope I don't have to go all the way to Texas. I do read scripture every day and believe and pray every day.
You are so right, seeker4Christ!!! Keep believing! How about if you call them and ask if they know of anyone closer to you?

Upvote 0
brinley45cal said:
start reading and confessing healing scripture everyday,let god put his super on your natural.Start calling those things that be not as though they were.In other words you may not be healed at this momment but start confessing that you are healed.
Sometimes healing dosent always happen instantly,sometimes its a process.
Do this several times a day,and as long as you belive christ can heal you ,he will.
Did it work for you or someone you know? What was healed? I do read the Bible almost every day. What verses should I be reading and confessing?

Upvote 0
crystalpc said:
I have to agree with all of these replies. Jesus is the healer and he is near. I went online to Joe Drury's antioch house .org to seek the how to's of healing when my sister was diagnosed with cancer. She was not healed, but I was as a result of studying the scriptures on healing..and focusing on the school. The Lord is good to all. Schizo disorder is a bad disease, but God is more than able to heal all diseases.
Confession of scriptures, finding out Gods will for healing is all great.
here is a link to the healing school. www.antiochhouse.org
What were you healed of?

Upvote 0
enoch son said:
I find this interesting because Jesus said " THESE SIGNS WILL FOLLOW THEM THAT BELIEVE, IN MY NAME!" Well we preach the word but who will step up to the plate?
HERE I'M I LORD SEND ME. IN THE NAME OF JESUS! I TAKE AUTHORTITY OVER THE POWER OF DARKNESS THAT CLOUD THESE EYES, AND STATE BEGONE IN JESUS NAME. YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE. MAKE THIS BROTHER, MY LORD, CLEAN AND FREE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Well thank you for trying but I'm not there yet. Still of late I think I am improving a little bit...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Follower of Christ too

Apr 8, 2003
Ohio
✟660.00
Faith
Christian
I was saved after my ex-husband had beat me. For years I couldnot eat anything with substance, not even oatmeal. Then one day I was hungry and thot a p&j sandwich would be wonderful but I can't eat one. I felt a strong presence of God and He told me to eat. I began putting the sandwich together and I felt something pulling out of my jaw. It was very gentle and awesome. I began chewing that sandwich like a crazy person. The whole time I was rejoicing, crying and praising God. I was healed. Since then I have had different illnesses and I praise God and thank Him. My healings haven't always left in an instant but sometimes they have.

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HoneyComb Son said:
hey seeker4Christ..i can see your faith in this..but the Healer is God..and He is right there..God heals people..people dont..He uses people to heal..
I agree that it is Jesus who is the healer, not anyone particular person. It is by having the seal of salvation that we may ask in Jesus' name to heal someone. This reminded me of Acts Chapter 3, where Peter heals the crippled beggar. When the beggar asks for money Peter replies "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Narzareth, walk." See Peter didn't say anything particularly formulaic he just simply told the man to walk. After the beggar is healed, a large crowd gathers round because they recognize this is the same man who always had begged outside the temple and they are awed by Peter. Peter tells them, "Men of Israel, why does this surprise you? Why do you stare at us as if by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk?...By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him..." We are ALL qualified to minister to the sick and those in need of healing. I would suggest that you ask several members of your congregation or friends to pray over you for healing. If your church doesn't support this for whatever motive you can go to a local church that does (I attend a Vineyard church and we believe in healing, you would be more than welcome to request a meeting with a pastor whether or not youre a member!) I hope things will go well for you and that this helped. God bless you!

Upvote 0

zimmer

Old before my time!
Aug 19, 2003
Center, TX
Visit site
✟7,654.00
Faith
Christian
I am truly disturbed. Out of all of the people who have responded only one has offered prayer for this person. The bible says

Jam 5:13-16 ISV Is anyone of you suffering? He should keep on praying. Is anyone cheerful? He should keep reciting psalms. (14) Is anyone of you sick? He should call for the elders of the church, and they should pray for him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. (15) And the prayer offered in faith will save the person who is sick. The Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven. (16) Therefore, make it your habit to confess your sins to one another and to pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Everyone wants to offer advise, try praying.
seeker4Christ, I lift you up in prayer. By the promise of our Lord, in faith, I ask for your healing. In Jesus' name AMEN! :bow:

Upvote 0

P_G

Pastor - ד ע ה - The Lunch Lady
Dec 13, 2003
North East Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟13,348.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
zimmer said:

Everyone wants to offer advise, try praying.
seeker4Christ, I lift you up in prayer. By the promise of our Lord, in faith, I ask for your healing. In Jesus' name AMEN! :bow:

Seeker would you share you first name with us?

Let us all bring this before the father in prayer

Pray first!

Lord I join now one in with another father that you would loose go seeker this illness or distress. Lord we presume not to tell you how to do it but rather bring this sick child unto you for your holy - healing touch. Please then in the mighty name of Jesus we pray you be healed.

In Jesus name

Amen

Pastor George

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.