Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you understand that is what I am asking? Should this be the standard for president-elects going forward?

I don't know why you keep insisting on dividing this by party. It's like you cannot conceive of anything else.

Off-topic derail.
This entire nation is divided by party and the application of double standards. We simply need to enforce the laws that all ready exist in a fair and unbiased way. New laws are not required.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This entire nation is divided by party and the application of double standards. We simply need to enforce the laws that all ready exist in a fair and unbiased way. New laws are not required.
Then you believe that president-elects having undisclosed compromising loans is not a problem?

They, unlike appointed officials, are not legally required to disclose such.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then you believe that president-elects having undisclosed compromising loans is not a problem?

They, unlike appointed officials, are not legally required to disclose such.
come on now, not disclosing loans that are not required to be reported is not a violation, please reread the article.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
come on now, not disclosing loans that are not required to be reported is not a violation, please reread the article.
:doh: The question is: SHOULD the loans be required for future president-elects?

Obviously I know it is not currently required; I consider that to be a problem. Is this truly a difficult concept to grasp or are you trolling? I cannot tell how much of your posts are just trying to avoid answering a really simple question and how much is inability.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:doh: The question is: SHOULD the loans be required for future president-elects?

Obviously I know it is not currently required; I consider that to be a problem. Is this truly a difficult concept to grasp or are you trolling? I cannot tell how much of your posts are just trying to avoid answering a really simple question and how much is inability.
what exactly is the point of making an issue out of Trump not reporting something that does not require reporting sometimes the reach to find some reason to critize Trump is just beyond any logic. Constantly repeating liberal talking points does not make them valid, it simply indicates an inability to separate fact from fiction.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh so is it ok to say that Trump is a criminal without providing an evidence but it is not acceptable to say that Biden is a criminal when there is a laptop full of evidence and an eyewitness that say he is. Double standards are complex I guess.
Again, which crimes?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
what exactly is the point of making an issue out of Trump not reporting something that does not require reporting sometimes the reach to find some reason to critize Trump is just beyond any logic. Constantly repeating liberal talking points does not make them valid, it simply indicates an inability to separate fact from fiction.
So you adamantly refuse to answer the actual question asked ten times of you? This is an actual, serious question only tangentially related to Trump, but because it is tangentially related to him, you prefer to rant and rave about the tangential aspect? Is it possible to focus on anything not Trump, Biden or Hillary?

Upvote 0