Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well i want to share my experiaence and i'll be happy if someone finds it useful :)

When i first readed the bible i was very young.I remamber that i didn't remamber even a thing i saw in it hehe.
Then the second time i readed it was some two years ago and i remamber that i agreed with the Bible and found in it something that i was searching for in my entire life !

And then problems came.
I was reading the Bible accepting it and i have accepted God in my life.But i continued to sin day after day.

And then i decided to go rational and made a serius efford to not sin as long as i could.And it took me one month before i sinned again.

And so i readed the Bible for the third time.And i compared myself to the seeds that fell on the rocks.
Ergo the ones that gladly accepted the Word but didn't have good ground for it to grow roots.

And after that i sayd.This is it !
I have tryed so many times to not sin and i failed so many times that these are my roots and this time i will sucseed !
And nope that was not it eather :)

So time passed and i continued to try and try and try and try
until my salvation came to me ironicly on a rock at the third highes mountain on the Balkans.

So what i know now is that a hous on a rock can't be build in one day.
And on the other heand it can't be build even in 60 years.

because what makes the good ground in which the good seeds of God can grow is the persistence.
It isn't how much you want it or how much efford you put in it.
It's the persistence.

And with persistence in trying to do your best for God and trying to please Him you will build not a house but a Castle on a Rock !

And when the rivers come and when the devil comes to shake you and your castle
you will laugh at them and you will say
here this stone of my castle that you hit is clayed to that other stone which is clayed to that other and other stone which is clayed to The Rock The Word Of GOD !

And so with every efford you make to please God and stand right before Him you are adding another Stone to your House build on a Rock.
Amen.