misconceptions concerning positive thinking.

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can be told to be positive and you will be okay. Have you ever heard it said, the tornado blew my house down but we will just build better again. In Job of the bible, He was so confused as to why God let this all happen. He was very positive anyway and said , though he slay me yet will I trust him. ch. 13:15. Yet he was a man of faith. What I am trying to say is that being positive is looking to God and not having a false picture of circumstances. I am okay must mean your sure your really okay, or at least will trust God to be okay. God doesn't respond to gimmicks--only faith. By the way you don't want to be standing by someone engaged in holy laughter, when your whole family just died. weep with them that weep Rom. 12:15 Comfort here Jn.16:20

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I disagree God never once allowed anything to happen to Job. Yes I know what God said yet Job said something more then once. This world belongs to Satan. Satan is the god of this world, Christ said when taken if this was my kingdom my servants would not allow you to take me. So many miss what Job said from the start. What God did with Job is gave him 2 twice of everything he had..that's what God did. So many focus on what Satan did and blame God for it. Satan comes to kill steal and destroy and it is never GOD that allows him to do anything. God never allow Satan do come into the garden and lie. God never allowed Cain to kill Able...on and on and on. What God did allow was Christ to come die for the sin of the world.

If as God said Satan is the god of this world then what "rights" to all this does he have? He told Christ this was handed to me/given to me and I can give it to anyone I want. What Satan had was ours but that lie we handed over to Satan what God gave us. So what rights here does he have? Don't believe me ask pray.. ask the Father about it. So many do not want to believe only ...all this happens because of GOD not me..no no. Not how I live or sin or not no all this happens to me because of God <---not true at all. Well you start quoting all the "promises" that God promises...anyway....haha all that to say I simple disagree based on what Job said at the start more then once :) God never gives into Satan. So for a hedge to go down something within had to change. What we say matters can open the door to the enemy...

Upvote 0