Jul 19, 2012
United States
✟9,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello fellow CFers,

If you are interested in learning how to be a more effective ambassador for our King, I would encourage you to join a new social group I've created with my good friend Dave here on CF.

Basically, the goal of the group is to provide a place of fellowship, training and study in the areas of apologetics and Biblical studies, as well as discussions on tactics/approaches to use when talking to skeptics/seekers of the Christian faith.

There are several social groups on CF here comprised solely of atheists, agnostics and general skeptics who, as far as I can tell, are largely isolated from the rest of CF. I believe that creating a group dedicated to training Christians to engage people in a thoughtful and loving way could provide:

1) a golden opportunity to reach dozens of people right in our own virtual backyard

2) a vital source of encouragement/camaraderie for fellow Christians who may not know how to respond when challenged on their faith.

Please consider dropping by and making yourselves at home. The more members we have, the more powerful our outreach can become to those who need it most.

http://www.christianforums.com/groups/552/

(I strongly recommend that you post a quick introduction on the main message board, as well as PMing me upon joining, so I can bring you up to date on some of the material/discussions we will be having in the future, as well as outreach projects we may undertake)

God bless,
Ryan