Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is relevant to what I’ve been asking, and what you have repeatedly claimed you’ve answered. So unless you want to walk back that claim, please answer.

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree as I believe your question has been answered as others have already pointed out to you. Ezekiel 46:1-3 and Isaiah 66:22-23 is God's spoken Word saying the Sabbath is a day of worship. What else do you need to know? Shouldn't we just believe what God tells us instead of trying to make arguments in silence that are not recorded in some parts of the bible but are directly recorded in other parts of the bible?

Take Care.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree as I believe your question has been answered as others have already pointed out to you. Ezekiel 46:1-3 and Isaiah 66:22-23 is God's spoken Word saying the Sabbath is a day of worship. What else do you need to know? Shouldn't we just believe what God tells us instead of trying to make arguments in silence that are not recorded in some parts of the bible but are directly recorded in other parts of the bible?

Take Care.
Obviously it’s not been answered, and it’s completely disingenuous (and completely of of character for one who claims to be a Christian) to say otherwise. Moses didn’t have Isaiah or Ezekiel to rely on. So there’s no way he could learn from those texts. Why you won’t admit it is beyond me.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟376,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obviously it’s not been answered, and it’s completely disingenuous (and completely of of character for one who claims to be a Christian) to say otherwise. Moses didn’t have Isaiah or Ezekiel to rely on. So there’s no way he could learn from those texts. Why you won’t admit it is beyond me.
They were of God. The same Spirit and truth that Guided Isaiah and Ezekiel guided Moses.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well nobody agrees with your claims here accept you. So we do not really have anything further to discuss. As posted earlier, your trying to make an argument in silence. Just because the scriptures are silent in regards to worship and the sabbath in one part of the bible does not mean God's Word is silent in other scriptures of the bible where God says in His own words that the Sabbath is a day of worship (Ezekiel 46:1-3 and Isaiah 66:22-2). Arguments in silence are not an excuse to break God' law. You have no scripture to support a view that the Sabbath is not a day of worship when God explicitly says the Sabbath is a day of worship

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
They were of God. The same Spirit and truth that Guided Isaiah and Ezekiel guided Moses.
Awesome. That’s a start. So how did Moses communicate this requirement to worship on the Sabbath to the Israelites?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Well nobody agrees with your claims here accept you. So we do not really have anything further to discuss. As posted earlier. Your trying to make an argument in silence. Just because the scriptures are silent in regards to worship and the sabbath in one part of the bible does not mean God's Word is silent in other scriptures of the bible where God says in His own words that the Sabbath is a day of worship (Ezekiel 46:1-3 and Isaiah 66:22-2). Arguments in silence are not an excuse to break God' law.
Why the lie about what I’m doing? I’ve been clear. Lying about it is a sin. You should continue reading past the 4th commandment.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why the lie about what I’m doing? I’ve been clear. Lying about it is a sin. You should continue reading past the 4th commandment.
Are you sure I am lying? What does Romans 2:1-6 mean? I have only been sharing the scriptures with you which are God's Word not mine showing that the Sabbath is a day of worship as others have here as well. Anyhow they are Gods' Words not mine. You are free to believe as you wish. In my view an argument in silence is not an argument to disregard the express revealed Word of God spoken by God himself who states in His own Words that the Sabbath is a day of worship. For me, if God says it I think we should just believe it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Your response here...
That’s not an answer. So now it’s REALLY clear that you have none. Thanks for that, sorta.
Then prove to me how the linked post above does not answer your question when others here already told you that it does answer your question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You all post without context and act as if it’s the final word. But when I do it, ANATHEMA! Quite the double standard.
Well I respectfully disagree. If I am being honest with you, all I hear are accusations you have not been able to prove with scriptures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0