✟2,001.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
*GASP*

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Soooo not me :p

Upvote 0
May 21, 2005
✟19,742.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan
82%Fundamentalist
79%Neo orthodox
64%Charismatic/Pentecostal
61%Classical Liberal
57%Reformed Evangelical
57%Emergent/Postmodern
57%Modern Liberal
43%Roman Catholic
14%

I was not informed about some of the theologians mentioned, so I am not sure how accurate this is. I marked a neutral position for them - a least I think it was neutral.

I was reared in the Church of God, Cleveland TN. I went to an Assembly of God Bible College for a year. Then I began to work in an ecumenical setting (worked with Catholic priests and parisioners a lot), so I learned a lot of good principles from a variety of denominations. Now I am a member of a Presbyterian church, where I attend with my husband on Sunday mornings. On Sunday and Wednesday nights I go to a Pentecostal church.

Bottom line is this: Jesus came to save us. He saved me. The power of God and the healing touch of Jesus Christ gave me back my health when there seemed to be no hope. I believe it is important to lift up the name of Jesus no matter what church we attend.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Preacherchick99

Feb 2, 2004
Anaheim, CA
Visit site
✟2,001.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zzub said:
I know what I am talking about.

|ZZ|

OoOooooo--You know what you are talking about.....

*Cue dramatic music* DUN DUN DUN......^_^

lolz j/k :p

Anywayz--Some of those questions they asked--I didn't understand--So I just answered what I took to be neutral. Maybe that's why I came out as Weslyn or however you spell it, lolz :p

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Preacherchick99 said:
OoOooooo--You know what you are talking about.....

*Cue dramatic music* DUN DUN DUN......^_^

lolz j/k :p

Anywayz--Some of those questions they asked--I didn't understand--So I just answered what I took to be neutral. Maybe that's why I came out as Weslyn or however you spell it, lolz :p

Ah the joys of Bible College training... I knew all those blokes :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.