Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I guess the days of true holiness Pentecostal & Apostolic Pentecostal is waning?

- From "What We Believe" on an Apostolic Pentecostal churches site.

"In holiness of heart and spirit as the Bible standard for believers. (Hebrews 12:14)
Salvation is through Christ alone. Having a Personal relationship with him. (John 3:16)

That a person's sexual orientation in no way disqualifies he/she from fellowship in the kingdom of God. All people are welcome to be part of HIS church and believe in these tenets of faith regardless of being heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, trans-gender, intersexed or any other orientation that a person was born with. "Let whosoever will, come......" (John 3:15-17; Rev. 22:17) "

Did they cut Romans 1, 1 Corinthians 6, and other portions of scripture from their Bibles? What a paradox and tangled web of darkness! They believe in holiness, which is separation from the world and sin, yet a few lines down contradict it mightily!
Oh no...wait, it gets worse (I'll leave locations & names out)

Meet the Pastor:
"He resides ............. with his husband"

You know why this gives me goosebumps? Because America has become Sodom & Gomorrah. These are mainline churches that once were known for TRUE holiness, even radical separation and holiness, often accused of legalism. This is SICK! This is real abomination. Jesus must come soon. Jesus must judge this iniquity, and He shall. When He moves, it will be with shocking swiftness, and shaking as this world has not seen since the calamitous flood, or the destruction of Sodom, but on a larger scale, or the tower of Babel....

How much longer, O LORD? Shall they mock Thy Holy Word and Law? Shall the Almighty LORD of Hosts not visit for these things? He shall surely visit with swift destruction: suddenly, and the wicked who do wickedly shall not have time, for the time of repentance unto salvation is NOW!

Screenshot 2024-03-23 6.49.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-23 6.45.50 PM.png

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is particularly annoying why CF had to link all the possible ilk of Pentecostalism to the titled AOG forum, placing an ampersand between rather than a forward slash. We know, the true Church will survive while ", , evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived."

- 2 Timothy 3:13

What Kind of Blasphemy has sprung from Pentecostal Holiness and Apostolic? The "twist" and shout to their destruction type - as described.

BTW, is that Apostolic Faith Pentecostals?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I guess the days of true holiness Pentecostal & Apostolic Pentecostal is waning?

- From "What We Believe" on an Apostolic Pentecostal churches site.

"In holiness of heart and spirit as the Bible standard for believers. (Hebrews 12:14)
Salvation is through Christ alone. Having a Personal relationship with him. (John 3:16)

That a person's sexual orientation in no way disqualifies he/she from fellowship in the kingdom of God. All people are welcome to be part of HIS church and believe in these tenets of faith regardless of being heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, trans-gender, intersexed or any other orientation that a person was born with. "Let whosoever will, come......" (John 3:15-17; Rev. 22:17) "

Did they cut Romans 1, 1 Corinthians 6, and other portions of scripture from their Bibles? What a paradox and tangled web of darkness! They believe in holiness, which is separation from the world and sin, yet a few lines down contradict it mightily!
Oh no...wait, it gets worse (I'll leave locations & names out)

Meet the Pastor:
"He resides ............. with his husband"

You know why this gives me goosebumps? Because America has become Sodom & Gomorrah. These are mainline churches that once were known for TRUE holiness, even radical separation and holiness, often accused of legalism. This is SICK! This is real abomination. Jesus must come soon. Jesus must judge this iniquity, and He shall. When He moves, it will be with shocking swiftness, and shaking as this world has not seen since the calamitous flood, or the destruction of Sodom, but on a larger scale, or the tower of Babel....

How much longer, O LORD? Shall they mock Thy Holy Word and Law? Shall the Almighty LORD of Hosts not visit for these things? He shall surely visit with swift destruction: suddenly, and the wicked who do wickedly shall not have time, for the time of repentance unto salvation is NOW!

View attachment 344524

View attachment 344525
I don’t believe in discriminating against LGBTQ people and I work with some but that’s not hard because they are good at their jobs. I would welcome them to Church but I wouldn’t lie to them, Thei lifestyle is sinful and now they’re being taught that the Bible doesn’t really mean what it says, that it’s been misinterpreted and doesn’t condemn the committed, loving same sex relationships but is speaking about male prostitution and pedophilia. New Bible versions are changing Paul’s words.
God’s wrath is coming. Jesus is coming soon and this is the great falling away

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don’t believe in discriminating against LGBTQ people and I work with some but that’s not hard because they are good at their jobs.
Under the co-existence of Philippians 2:15 that approach would suffice. But would our societal existence of 2 Timothy 3:13 begin to reduce how that is handled? Its already beginning to demand our compliance. Did you hear about Planet Fitness in Alaska and the lady who reported a 'trans-man' shaving in the ladies locker room? They stripped the reporting member of her membership. This is just a symptom of mentality and moral condition.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have several churches in our area with similar situations. We won't sit under leadership that blatantly opposes the bible or teaches another doctrine. Nor do we attend churches where same sex marriages are performed.

~bella

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
It is particularly annoying why CF had to link all the possible ilk of Pentecostalism to the titled AOG forum, placing an ampersand between rather than a forward slash. We know, the true Church will survive while ", , evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived."

- 2 Timothy 3:13

What Kind of Blasphemy has sprung from Pentecostal Holiness and Apostolic? The "twist" and shout to their destruction type - as described.

BTW, is that Apostolic Faith Pentecostals?

As far as I can tell it is Apostolic in their statement of faith. I can't tell if they Baptize in Jesus name only as most Apostolics do, but the rest is there, until you get to that paragraph I quoted - and even that might be OK, as I believe in welcoming everyone, but they should then hear the Word of God and hopefully repent if they are living in sin. But when you see a male pastor married to a man, that pretty much tells you they believe in a grace that overlooks sin, which is a horrific delusion.

As one Pentecostal preacher used to say "Men come in here who have breasts. I won't turn them away because this is a spiritual hospital, and Jesus is the great physician that can heal them." However, they were not made comfortable IN their sin. They also didn't allow say a homosexual couple to sit with arm around the others shoulder. They would be told to quit that.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Under the co-existence of Philippians 2:15 that approach would suffice. But would our societal existence of 2 Timothy 3:13 begin to reduce how that is handled? Its already beginning to demand our compliance. Did you hear about Planet Fitness in Alaska and the lady who reported a 'trans-man' shaving in the ladies locker room? They stripped the reporting member of her membership. This is just a symptom of mentality and moral condition.

The coexistence with society aspect is fine, and I've known so called 'gay' people who I've got a long with, but I have also told them the truth of the scriptures. It's really amazing how they have been taught some very twisted doctrine. For example one man who was planning to marry another man would argue that where it says in 1 Corinthians 6 and Galatians, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God - he does not deny "abusers of themselves with mankind" is Men going to bed with other men, but he claims "kingdom of God" means the Jews only. So I guess in his mind it's OK for Gentiles but not for Jews, because Leviticus 18:22 is the law of Moses that calls man with man abomination.

However I pointed out Corinthians were a GENTILE Church, Romans 1 is also written to Gentiles, and of course Luke 13 where it says "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
"
With many other arguments we did try to persuade him, but he remained in his beliefs.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think is waning, just that false people are rising up, those are not churches, God can't support that. They only have a name.
God presence can't live with you if you do grave sin, you are going to diminish his presence if you even have it, and end up in a bad state, so with what kind of spirit this 'pastor' is going to preach? no way that it can be good for the people gathering there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0