How Pastor Tarry Johnes"s momvents against Islam is Good or Bad?

Yeshwa Younis

Oct 15, 2012
Lahore, Pakistan
Visit site
✟7,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I would like to know that Pastor Tarry John's activities against Islam is right wrong. As a christian it wrong and as a Pakistani Christian its totally wrong because we are live in Islamic country and extremism group are targeted Christians.
Kindly share your opinion.

Last edited:

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The best thing that could happen is for everybody to start their own Mohammed cartoon blog, and double and triple the content for each riot that results.

Blasphemy laws and terrorist hysteria are incompatible with the freedom that is needed to compete in the world. Spam 'em into submission to life in the modern world.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I completely agree. I believe that the vast majority of Muslims are good people. I dont think Islam is evil. I do believe radicals of any type are though, be they Christian or Muslim. I havent thought about it before but I also feel for your situation. Also I try to make sure each of my actions do a lot more good then harm and his comments clearly do harm without accomplishing anything.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Reminds me of when the ayatollah put a hit out on Salman Rushdies head. The first thing he did was apologize profusely. They were happy to hear that he did, but the hit stayed on his head.

Submission just encourages bullies.

Upvote 0

Yeshwa Younis

Oct 15, 2012
Lahore, Pakistan
Visit site
✟7,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks For your beautiful comment.
I completely agree. I believe that the vast majority of Muslims are good people. I dont think Islam is evil. I do believe radicals of any type are though, be they Christian or Muslim. I havent thought about it before but I also feel for your situation. Also I try to make sure each of my actions do a lot more good then harm and his comments clearly do harm without accomplishing anything.

Upvote 0