How many steps does it take?

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you don't believe the earth is billions of years old? Or that the universe is even older? Carbon dating is false? What about "aliens" from other planets? I am seriously thinking about what you've just said.

No, I don't think the earth is billions of years old. The bible puts it at about 6K years old.

Can the universe be older? Watch the video presented here "Dr. Russell Humphreys Light Years No Problem" It presents one of the leading Christian scientist thoughts on the age of the universe.

Carbon dating is interesting. They find C14 in coal dated at hundreds of millions of years old when all the C14 should be gone in 100 K years. They find soft tissue in dinosaur bones that havent fossilized completely. The tissue should have decayed or fossilized in the 65+ MY's.
Aliens..no way. Evolutionism is impossible meaning aliens could not have evolved to the point they can visit us.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And yet, the nostril is still at the front of the dog's snout. And here's a fun fact: all dogs are still dogs. The fact that you are confusing artificial evolution FORCED BY MAN and natural evolution shows me that you understand absolutely nothing about evolution or biological science.

The nostrils simply represent the environment inwhich they were created to live in.

You still failed to answer why you suggested they changed position rather than just realizing you have nostrils that are in different positions. I see your bias at work...jumping to conclusions.

So, what allows the DNA changes to accumulate and produce the so-called changes you suggest?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The nostrils simply represent the environment inwhich they were created to live in.

You still failed to answer why you suggested they changed position rather than just realizing you have nostrils that are in different positions. I see your bias at work...jumping to conclusions.

So, what allows the DNA changes to accumulate and produce the so-called changes you suggest?

Why bother? I know for a fact that you're just going to completely ignore everything I write and just stick to your own biased assumptions and not even bother to try and learn about the other side's argument.

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why bother? I know for a fact that you're just going to completely ignore everything I write and just stick to your own biased assumptions and not even bother to try and learn about the other side's argument.

I've been doing this for years...I've asked how mutations add up...and to this day I have never received an answer outside of the coloring book answer.

So far you have failed to provide an answer.

Question, how many places can a mutation occur in the human DNA?
Question, how many of those mutations would be considered as beneficial?
Question, what are the odds of a second benificial mutation occurring in the DNA that was changed by the previous mutation?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I've been doing this for years...I've asked how mutations add up...and to this day I have never received an answer outside of the coloring book answer.

Question, what are the odds of a second benificial mutation occurring in the DNA that was changed by the previous mutation?

I have a very good feeling and would bet money that those questions have been answered before but you've just been so vainglorious and insecure that you just ignore them.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a very good feeling and would bet money that those questions have been answered before but you've just been so vainglorious and insecure that you just ignore them.

If you can show where they have been answered before on this forum and I responded to them...i will never post here again.

The question is, can you answer the questons or will you confess your belief in evolutionism is based upon faith...the faith that the evo-scientist figured it out...despite the objections presented here?

I mean...if evolutionsim is true, and you post as if it's true, you should atleast be able to explain your faith in evolutionism.....rather than simply saying the "scientist" say so.

The problem is you can rise above the coloring book presentation and put down your crayons and explain to all of us how mutations can add up.

Here's a better choice...admitt God made it all.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
If you can show where they have been answered before on this forum and I responded to them...i will never post here again.

The question is, can you answer the questons or will you confess your belief in evolutionism is based upon faith...the faith that the evo-scientist figured it out...despite the objections presented here?

I mean...if evolutionsim is true, and you post as if it's true, you should atleast be able to explain your faith in evolutionism.....rather than simply saying the "scientist" say so.

The problem is you can rise above the coloring book presentation and put down your crayons and explain to all of us how mutations can add up.

Here's a better choice...admitt God made it all.

Why can't I say that God did it through evolution? Why is that so anathema to you?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Because God said He created Adam from the dust then Eve from Adams rib.....which is light years away from evolutionism.

But He didn't. Man said he did, but the scientific findings from God's actual creation show otherwise.

Upvote 0

danstribe

Mar 30, 2013
✟24,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I don't think the earth is billions of years old. The bible puts it at about 6K years old.

Can the universe be older? Watch the video presented here "Dr. Russell Humphreys Light Years No Problem" It presents one of the leading Christian scientist thoughts on the age of the universe.

Carbon dating is interesting. They find C14 in coal dated at hundreds of millions of years old when all the C14 should be gone in 100 K years. They find soft tissue in dinosaur bones that havent fossilized completely. The tissue should have decayed or fossilized in the 65+ MY's.
Aliens..no way. Evolutionism is impossible meaning aliens could not have evolved to the point they can visit us.
I haven't watched the video yet but Wow! WHY hasn't this been plastered all over the news? Or church.... "Researchers have found a reason for the puzzling survival of soft tissue and collagen in dinosaur bones - the bones are younger than anyone ever guessed. Carbon-14 (C-14) dating of multiple samples of bone from 8 dinosaurs found in Texas, Alaska, Colorado, and Montana revealed that they are only 22,000 to 39,000 years old."
This is not a religious group either "Members of the Paleochronology group presented their findings at the 2012 Western Pacific Geophysics Meeting in Singapore, August 13-17, a conference of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) and the Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS). This is fantastic!
I also understand the 6000 year old reasoning but there is room for the earth to be much older by scripture.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form (tohu) and void (bohu). Isaiah 45:18 states that God did NOT create the earth in vain (tohu). The word translated as "was" is also translated as "became"
There is an unspecified gap of time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. The earth BECAME without form and void. The rebellion of the angels happened before Adam and Eve were created but after Genesis 1:1. How much time would it take to turn perhaps millions of Holy Angels against their creator?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I haven't watched the video yet but Wow! WHY hasn't this been plastered all over the news? Or church.... "Researchers have found a reason for the puzzling survival of soft tissue and collagen in dinosaur bones - the bones are younger than anyone ever guessed. Carbon-14 (C-14) dating of multiple samples of bone from 8 dinosaurs found in Texas, Alaska, Colorado, and Montana revealed that they are only 22,000 to 39,000 years old."
This is not a religious group either "Members of the Paleochronology group presented their findings at the 2012 Western Pacific Geophysics Meeting in Singapore, August 13-17, a conference of the American Geophysical Union (AGU) and the Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS). This is fantastic!
I also understand the 6000 year old reasoning but there is room for the earth to be much older by scripture.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form (tohu) and void (bohu). Isaiah 45:18 states that God did NOT create the earth in vain (tohu). The word translated as "was" is also translated as "became"
There is an unspecified gap of time between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. The earth BECAME without form and void. The rebellion of the angels happened before Adam and Eve were created but after Genesis 1:1. How much time would it take to turn perhaps millions of Holy Angels against their creator?

Lets discuss this and see if what you wrote is correct..."The rebellion of the angels happened before Adam and Eve were created but after Genesis 1:1. How much time would it take to turn perhaps millions of Holy Angels against their creator?"

This description describes Lucifer prior to his fall...it's kinda interesting.

I believe Lucifer was in the Garden of Eden in an un-fallen state.
Eze 28:
13You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.b
Your settings and mountingsc were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones.
17Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.
18By your many sins and dishonest trade
you have desecrated your sanctuaries.
So I made a fire come out from you,
and it consumed you,
and I reduced you to ashes on the ground
in the sight of all who were watching.
19All the nations who knew you
are appalled at you;
you have come to a horrible end
and will be no more.’ ”

Wow, great biblical insight....especially when it say Lucifer was in the garden of Eden in an unfallen state. Kinda squashes a lot and shows the fall of Lucifer was after God created and made Adam and Eve.

Don't let the Old earth evo's take the truth from you.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Not man...but God explained what He did. Trust God.

No. God didn't write the Bible, man did. God created the universe and everything in it. So why should we believe a book written by man instead of God's actual creation, or are you another Christian who makes an idol out of the Bible?

Upvote 0

danstribe

Mar 30, 2013
✟24,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I realize I may not be contributing to this subject but if DNA mutation (evolution) were true would we not see some kind of evidence in current species today? Of all the life forms out there why hasn't even one exhibited a significantly higher intelligence?

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No. God didn't write the Bible, man did. God created the universe and everything in it. So why should we believe a book written by man instead of God's actual creation, or are you another Christian who makes an idol out of the Bible?

This is Holy week...Christ Jesus cruxification...why was Isaiah 53 so accurate if man wrote it? ...Long befoe the vent happened?

Are you so blind?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
This is Holy week...Christ Jesus cruxification...why was Isaiah 53 so accurate if man wrote it? ...Long befoe the vent happened?

Are you so blind?

Maybe because it was written AFTER the event of Jesus' crucifixion and not before?

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I realize I may not be contributing to this subject but if DNA mutation (evolution) were true would we not see some kind of evidence in current species today? Of all the life forms out there why hasn't even one exhibited a significantly higher intelligence?

Because evolutionis is a false science.

You've trusted what your bible said pertaining to salvation ...trust what it says pertaining to creation.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟364,914.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Really? Isaiah was written after the death of Christ Jesus? I'm not even going to entertain that.

Of course you aren't. Just like you aren't going to entertain anything that says that your own personal belief and interpretation of the Bible, and not God, is the correct one.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course you aren't. Just like you aren't going to entertain anything that says that your own personal belief and interpretation of the Bible, and not God, is the correct one.

I have prophecy...things written before they happened. You try to dismiss it by claiming they were written after the fact...and can't support that accusation.

Upvote 0