How many of you are gonna be missionaries???

mangani

Mar 22, 2005
kitwe,zambia central africa
✟147.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bassclar84 said:
I'll be leaving in july of 2006 to be a missionary in africa- still looking into organizations though. I graduate from college with a music ed degree in may but feel God leading me to spread the Good News.
I was reading on missions section and happened to see your opinion on mission. Im inviting you to work with us at a community school for opharns and vulnerable children.Do write me for more details.
mangani

Upvote 0

Bassclar84

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Visit site
✟15,247.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
mangani said:
I was reading on missions section and happened to see your opinion on mission. Im inviting you to work with us at a community school for opharns and vulnerable children.Do write me for more details.
mangani

Thanks for the invite but I've joined Overland Missions full time (our base is actually in Livingstone, Zambia!) where i'll be training teachers in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I pray that you find those with willing hearts to help in the schools.
God Bless,
Laura

Upvote 0

JourneyRain

Though None Go With Me
Feb 6, 2005
Virginia
✟17,727.00
Faith
Christian
I think I am being called to be a missionary in addition to other things. Right now I'm getting my masters in counseling so that'll benefit what I believe I'll be doing.

Africa is where I'll be heading. My pastor had a vision of me in Nairobi...and I also think Nigeria is something for me as well.

Upvote 0
T

truezeta

JourneyRain said:
I think I am being called to be a missionary in addition to other things. Right now I'm getting my masters in counseling so that'll benefit what I believe I'll be doing.

Africa is where I'll be heading. My pastor had a vision of me in Nairobi...and I also think Nigeria is something for me as well.

Cool deal, your masters in counseling will be an added plus in the missions field. I have my masters in social work.

I actually was supposed to go to Ghana, Africa with my Father who goes annually.

Upvote 0

Krazeekkc

Irregular Nonconformist
Oct 2, 2003
Oregon, USA
Visit site
✟8,991.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well, I've always wanted to be a missionary since like I was 5; but I now realize that it isn't a missionary that I should be, but a street preacher here in the U.S. I think we need spiritual help in U.S. as much as many other countries. So, whenever people ask me "what I want to be when I grow up" I give them a very unique answer, street preacher! I also throw in a protester too since I plan on doing that. I can get some pretty unique faces when I tell them that! :p haha :D I've also been laughed at too, even by fellow Christians. :sigh:

Upvote 0
T

truezeta

Missions should definitely not be ignored in the US. I believe all churches should have outreach. I am more burdened for people who have NEVER heard of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Americans are a little spoiled when it comes to the gospel. Many have heard of Jesus but have chosen for some reason or another to wait until "later" to dedicate their lives to Christ. I would like to give the same opportunity to other nations on whether they will accept or not accept the gospel. At least let them have the choice like most Americans do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Many in America have never heard the gospel. They have heard of Christianity: but there are people in churches who don't know about a good God who gave His son so we could be saved by grace through faith.

Cheers
Z

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.