How many of you are gonna be missionaries???

musicionary

Aug 10, 2005
Missouri
✟536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ciscosonata:
I keep on feeling a desire deep within me , to go overseas serve the Lord and do mission work ... But at this stage I am not sure where/how. I guess God wants us to focus on him as he moulds us ,he will lead us in the right direction.

:thumbsup: Hey there! I just wanted to let you up on some information you might be interested in if you're feeling called into the mission field! It's called YWAM (Youth With A Mission). It is a school available in many different countries, that you could get into and serve as a missionary while being trained. First off you must take a DTS (Disciplship Trainging School--the prerequisite for the University of the Nations) and then the doors open up to you with many schools you can get college credit for (I believe). I am starting to save up for one with my sister, so we're really excited about what God's gonna do. God bless you and everyone who responded to this thread! Gotta get some sleep now! LOL. ~Brittany K. ;)

Upvote 0

lindalou

Sep 15, 2005
Leicester
✟16,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
musicionary said:
Hey there! I just wanted to let you up on some information you might be interested in if you're feeling called into the mission field! It's called YWAM (Youth With A Mission). It is a school available in many different countries, that you could get into and serve as a missionary while being trained. First off you must take a DTS (Disciplship Trainging School--the prerequisite for the University of the Nations)
I did a DTS in 1992 and an SOFM (school of frontier missions) in 1999 I also worked on the YWAM base in West Sussex, UK for 2 years. I agree, definitely a good place to start if you want to get into missions, we had an awesome life changing time :clap:

Upvote 0

SteepleChase2T47

Jul 3, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
✟731.00
Faith
Christian
OH, THIS IS A COOL THREAD! I'D LIKE TO GO PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE. BUT THERE ARE A FEW PLACES I'D REALLY LIKE TO GO SUCH AS RUSSIA, IRELAND, INDIA, PERU, AUSTRAILIA, -- ANYWHERE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO GO YET, THOUGH. I'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHERE GOD TAKES ME. KEEP SEEKING HIS HEART, GUYS.

Upvote 0

thehayesman

Sep 8, 2005
Santa Fe
✟153.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
musicionary said:
Hi there, just wondering who all here is gonna be a missionary or is prayerfully considering it(?). Love y'all!
~Burt (aka: Brittany) :groupray:
One day. I have a vision to be a missionary, but I don't know to whom yet. For now, to Texas in the form of counseling : )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ren_leung

Jun 11, 2005
Australia
Visit site
✟7,660.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
curlyblue said:
My parents are missionaries and I think I would like to be one too one day. Maybe in Morrocco or Thailand.
wow! thats really cool! go thailand! =P
by the way every1 - im going to thailand/burma next tuesday (29/11) for my FIRST overseas missions trip!!

pls pray 4 me
and may God bless yall abundantly 2!

Upvote 0