How long until Israel declares Jesus as their Messiah?!

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
It appears we are heading into the Millennial Kingdom rapidly! It looks like Jesus is saving Israel through US foreign policy! How long until Israel declares Jesus their long-awaited Messiah?!
The Jews and Christians believe in the same God. Does the Lord want us all to be Christians?

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The "come again"/Second Coming / Rapture will reveal Jesus as the Divine Messiah to all, especially Israel.

Possible Time Line BUILT on >>>> Matthew 24:

1. Begin the birth of the "Church Age" of Grace...Pentecost...Acts 1 + 2

2. Jesus promises to be with us in Spirit until the "end of the age" Matthew 28 end
...ascends/descends from the Mount of Olives...Matt 20:20; Zechariah 14:4; Acts 1:11

3. Pre-Tribulation "Birth Pangs"...NOW!...Matthew 24: 4-8

4. Begin TRIBULATION...first 3.5 years of Daniel's 7 years (Chapters 11-12)
...rise of the anti-christ + REBUILD the TEMPLE! = his appearance in that TEMPLE...Matthew 24:9-20,22
...WHEN it begins? TIME Unknown!...Only the FATHER!

5. Rapture and Second Coming...
1 Thess. 4; 1 Corinthians 15:52

5A...finally to a throne in Jerusalem as King of Kings . Revelation 20:5-7

The Millenial Kingdom: Revelation
and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed.This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death (lake of fire) has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
Satan Freed, Doomed
7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

6. Begin GREAT TRIBULATION...Last 3.5 years of Daniel's 7 years...leading up to Armageddon...Matthew 24:21-27

7. During the Millenium Reign...Satan is Bound...Revelation 20...Jesus wins!

8. Planet Earth and unsaved inhabitants destroyed by fire. 2 Peter 3

9. New Heavens + New Earth + New Jerusalem = eternal spiritual realm...Revelation 21

Revelation 14 (NASB)
The Lamb and the 144,000 on Mount Zion
14 Then I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His name and the name of His Father written on their foreheads.

Rev. 7
The 144,000...Jewish Evangelists of the Messiah
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, 6 from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, 7 from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, 8 from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find the idea that God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, needs a Game Show Host to tell him where the capital of Israel is to be just the most laughable thing I have ever heard.
I don't know that anyone set about to tell God where the capitol of Israel is. But the US State Department, being marginally less omniscient than God, needed to be told where it is, so their boss took the extraordinarily bold action of telling them. Shocking, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find this interesting, because if what you say is true, then why would the Lord pursue Israel at all? It would be a futile mission. Surely our Lord is beyond futility?
What if Israel isn't simply a political entity?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Jews and Christians believe in the same God.
Do they? "He came unto His own, and His own received Him not." Our Lord Christ is God Incarnate, and the Jews explicitly reject Him. Same God? Really? The Jewish view of God more closely resembles that of Islam than that of Christianity.

Does the Lord want us all to be Christians?
If not, then why did He come?

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Do they? "He came unto His own, and His own received Him not." Our Lord Christ is God Incarnate, and the Jews explicitly reject Him. Same God? Really? The Jewish view of God more closely resembles that of Islam than that of Christianity.

If not, then why did He come?
I think it might be like the tower of Babel - the Lord didn't want all of us under one flag.

Upvote 0