• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How is your weather right now?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Activities & Nature' started by Flock of Mine, Jul 9, 2004.

1. BlakeLovely

BlakeLovely New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    I'm in Mobile, AL. Hurricane Ida is coming through. really dull though, just windy.

blake

2. Via Cassian

Via Cassian Well-Known Member

+87
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    In Riverview, Florida, USA (12 miles south of Tampa) it is 71 degrees, sunny and the wind is about 8 mph. Very nice day. Had rain last night. Seems like we are getting more clouds now than earlier in the day.

3. StarryEyes

StarryEyes Guest

+0
    chilly. sounds like freezing rain will be here shortly!

4. missmsdancearama

missmsdancearama Senior Veteran Supporter

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    29F right now and freezing rain on the way here too.

5. JTornado1

JTornado1 Newbie

+9
    Lutheran
    Private
    Yesterday here in central Indiana, it felt almost like Spring with rain and temperatures in the 50s. Last night the temperature dropped to 30 Degress F., and it's been windy with blowing snow off and on all day. It's still snowing at 8:49 p.m. It will be cold the rest of this week. Winter has returned.

6. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    cold and windy 19F

7. xXxKristaxXx

xXxKristaxXx Never regret anything that made you smile.

+243
    Christian
    Engaged
    I'm in Florida and the weather is a little bit chilly but really nice for the most part.

8. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    We've jumped up to 22F today so far. Hopefuly we will get in the 40's

9. ~Jennifer~

~Jennifer~ Senior Member

+39
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    thunderstorming and rain and I can already tell the difference in temperature.

10. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    right now the sun is out and in the low 70's

11. Quotes Papa

Quotes Papa Newbie

+0
    Buddhist
    Married
    Getting colder since last week, down towards 5 degrees. Had to look up the little heater and all. Heard some areas in China has been real cold further up north tho. Think it was below -45 in inner Mongolia @[email protected]

12. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    cloudy. looks like snow could start.

13. Rex Lex

Rex Lex Newbie

+2
    Anabaptist
    Married
    Crystal clear and waiting for the Winter Solstice lunar elcipse. The first one in hundreds of years on this date.

14. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    It was too cloudy here so I wasn't able to see the lunar elcipse. It's going up to the mid 30's with snow flurries today.

15. GrowingSmaller

GrowingSmaller Muslm Humanist

+309
    United Kingdom
    Humanist
    Private
    I am in a nice warm microclimate of an internet cafe. Outside the weather is mild with sunny spells.

16. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    We have clouds and it's only 18F At least there is NO snow. Right now anyway.

17. TomCS

TomCS justified by his blood

+364
    Christian
    Single
    6 to 12 inches of snow forecast for Tuesday here in NYC. :doh:

18. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    Please don't send it back to me.

19. GrowingSmaller

GrowingSmaller Muslm Humanist

+309
    United Kingdom
    Humanist
    Private
    Over 50% cloud cover on a mild winters day. Light to moderate breeze. 0% chance of storm or snow. Air pressure @1010 mb. Perhaps there might be very light rainfall later in the day. Averaging 5 degrees celcius, feeling a couple of degrees cooler.

We have a 16% illuminated moon rising in the East mid morning, which will peak at roughly a 45 degree altitude later today, but it's too cloudy to try and spot it. Sun rises about 8am and sets at 4.15pm.

We have wet weather (mostly slight [0.5-1mm/h] or moderate [1-2mm/h]) and an occluded front travelling East to the North of London UK. The rain is coming in from the Atlantic, with a body of cloud circulating in an anticlockwise direction over the Norwegian Sea dragging the wetness over central and northern England. A lucky escape for us soft southerners.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  20. missmsdancearama

+19,614
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    Cloudy and 20F we are suppose to get some snow after midnight. I sure hope it misses us.