Miss Molly

XOXOXO
Jul 8, 2004
✟8,625.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My weather here is cool today but there was sunshine and it was dry. However, I do have the air conditioner going, perhaps a reminder to turn it off and I might warm up.

I love to watch the weather channels and study it. Thought I would like to be a meteorologist at one time.

Love,
Miss Molly

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

vatuck

This town needs an enema!
Jul 3, 2004
✟10,632.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is as hot as hades today here in Kentucky/Tennessee. Today's high is 96, but the heat index is supposed to be much higher due to the humidity. I am staying inside. I went for my walk at 6:30 a.m. today, and it was sweltering then. I came home sweating buckets.

Upvote 0

Kittykatgrizabella

Faye Faye
Apr 7, 2004
Orlando, Florida
✟15,531.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Rain rain go away...DONT come back another day... :sigh: I guess that might be impossible. oy! It has been raining for awhile here. We had a big storm this morning. The thunder was so loud I thought I was going deaf. I think there were some hail stones too...They bounced off of the roof keeping me up till it stopped. :yawn:

The forecast for today looks like rain...rain..and more rain! :D ..... :doh:
Looks like the creek is going to flood again.
~Kat

Upvote 0

lismiles21

Oct 21, 2003
East Coast - I travel a lot
Visit site
✟15,190.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
HUUUGE storms.... lol jus as i was leaving work it got really dark windy and pouuuring and i mean pouring. its a 10 ft walk to my car and in that short run i was more wet than after i get a shower........and the roads were flooded. but thats ok i love the rain!

Upvote 0

sunnie63

Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
✟531.00
Faith
Methodist
Not so good. We were supposed to have some really cool storms last night and the split up and passed us. All we got was a bit of rain, then it got chilly. I guess i should be thankful, they were supposed to be really REALLY bad not just cool lightning, and caused alot of damage in Illinois. But I guess it is supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow.I do love a good thunderstorm tho!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thankful75

~ pressing on ~
Feb 19, 2004
✟23,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is very humid here today. It is 29C with a humidex of 38C. I think that is 84F and 96F I could be wrong with the conversion. This is actually a cooler day as to what its been so far these last few days. Its starting to cloud over and there is very little wind. We are in for a severe thunderstorm this evening again. We have had an awesome summer for storms so far!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.