Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"A careful campaign of deception ensured Israel was caught off guard when the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched its devastating attack, enabling a force using bulldozers, hang gliders and motorbikes to take on the Middle East's most powerful army."

Read the rest here:

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
"A careful campaign of deception ensured Israel was caught off guard when the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched its devastating attack, enabling a force using bulldozers, hang gliders and motorbikes to take on the Middle East's most powerful army."

Read the rest here:
The West Bank is a very small strip of land, every inch of it's border is heavily monitored and guarded by the IDF 24/7
If anyone believes that the incursion took the IDF by surprise, I have an opera house to sell you.
This was all carefully planned by the puppet masters

Reactions: Canuckster
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The West Bank is a very small strip of land, every inch of it's border is heavily monitored and guarded by the IDF 24/7
If anyone believes that the incursion took the IDF by surprise, I have an opera house to sell you.

Perhaps you meant to write the "Gaza Strip". The West Bank is a different area.
Alas, I guess the puppet masters have control of the entire Israeli government from your perspective.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Alas, I guess the puppet masters have control of the entire Israeli government from your perspective.

Recently military history has shown many once highly feared armies aren't necessarily all they are cracked up to be.

Netenyahu has spent most of his time in recent years attacking democracy and dodging corruption scandals (which is no surprise if you dig into the history of Likud at all). It's completely believable that something like this went under the Israeli government's radar.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Recently military history has shown many once highly feared armies aren't necessarily all they are cracked up to be.

Netenyahu has spent most of his time in recent years attacking democracy and dodging corruption scandals (which is no surprise if you dig into the history of Likud at all). It's completely believable that something like this went under the Israeli government's radar.

Political actors aside, the Israli intelligence services have a high reputation...or did until this event. They totally misread Hamas as the Reuter article notes.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for correcting me, I did mean to say Gaza Strip.

No the puppet masters don't just have control of the entire Israeli government, they control the whole world.
We are all slaves to them, they condition everyone to believe thir lies from a very young age.

I'm not saying these puppet masters are some secret society, but they are Satan and His Minions. Their aim is to destroy God's creation because they hate God and they hate us because we were created in His image

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for correcting me, I did mean to say Gaza Strip.

No the puppet masters don't just have control of the entire Israeli government, they control the whole world.
We are all slaves to them, they condition everyone to believe thir lies from a very young age.

I'm not saying these puppet masters are some secret society, but they are Satan and His Minions. Their aim is to destroy God's creation because they hate God and they hate us because we were created in His image
I believe that you may be mistaken.
There is no cabal “running the world”.
Yes, it is as chaotic as it appears; if there was “some group who controls everything”, then they’re doing the job incorrectly.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ahh, finally, thank you. We cannot identify the puppet masters (cnesorship) , but it is somewhat re-assuring to see that others are aware too.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NYT's reporting based on unnamed senior Israeli sources:

"Shortly before attackers from Gaza poured into Israel at dawn on Saturday, Israeli intelligence detected a surge in activity on some of the Gazan militant networks it monitors. Realizing something unusual was happening, they sent an alert to the Israeli soldiers guarding the Gazan border, according to two senior Israeli security officials.

But the warning wasn’t acted upon, either because the soldiers didn’t get it or the soldiers didn’t read it.

Shortly afterward, Hamas, the group that controls Gaza, sent drones to disable some of the Israeli military’s cellular communications stations and surveillance towers along the border, preventing the duty officers from monitoring the area remotely with video cameras. The drones also destroyed remote-controlled machine guns that Israel had installed on its border fortifications, removing a key means of combating a ground attack."

It was the first time Hamas has employed armed drones...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
But the warning wasn’t acted upon, either because the soldiers didn’t get it or the soldiers didn’t read it.
Do you think this is similar to what happened at Pearl Harbor ? Some or many reports indicated the leaders knew an attack was imminent, yet it possibly seemed appropriate for the purposes of the governments to do nothing until after the attack ?

Reactions: Canuckster
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you think this is similar to what happened at Pearl Harbor ? Some or many reports indicated the leaders knew an attack was imminent, yet it possibly seemed appropriate for the purposes of the governments to do nothing until after the attack ?
Have you ever heared the story of the boy who cried wolf? Same thing.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you ever heared the story of the boy who cried wolf? Same thing.
Rather the opposite I think--- in these cases presented, the wolf did attack, and the boy crying wolf was not listened to.... happens a lot on the forum too, and daily in the news... Just as Jesus Himself is not listened to by most all the world...

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rather the opposite I think--- in these cases presented, the wolf did attack, and the boy crying wolf was not listened to.... happens a lot on the forum too, and daily in the news... Just as Jesus Himself is not listened to by most all the world...
Which story are you remembering? In the story, the boy cried wolf so many times the towns people stopped running to his aid . So when the wolf really attacked and the alarm went up from the boy the towns people thought it was another false alarm. Hence the boy lost his life to the wolf. Yes people deny what Lord Jesus said is true to their destruction.

Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe that you may be mistaken.
There is no cabal “running the world”.
Yes, it is as chaotic as it appears; if there was “some group who controls everything”, then they’re doing the job incorrectly.
Ahh, finally, thank you. We cannot identify the puppet masters (cnesorship) , but it is somewhat re-assuring to see that others are aware too.
Someone said, “To know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize,”

• Useful
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Huh? You brought it up - the boy who cried wolf.... I did not see anything in the news / in this thread/ 'bout that ....
^_^ I brought it up because I saw a parallel to what's happening in the news.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I brought it up because I saw a parallel to what's happening in the news.
It looked like that, but what parallel ? To me just the opposite happened... there was/is a wolf, people cried out about this in warning of the wolf,
and no one listened ... not the other way around ... there is a wolf prowling today, as then, seeking whom he may devour, and he gets most as an appetizer it seems, let alone and also gets a full meal !

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It looked like that, but what parallel ?
It is a fact that Israel has been aware of the aim of Hamas to destroy them. Israel has been in constant battle with Hamas. That is why they have fences and walls. However they were not aware that Hamas was looking for their weaknessesl They knew about Iran's support of Hamas through Hezbollah, but they did not think these new threats were credible.

Now you and I know the spiritual side of this conflict and the invisible war that is happening in the unseen realm. But people refuse to think along those lines.

Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is a fact that Israel has been aware of the aim of Hamas to destroy them. Israel has been in constant battle with Hamas. That is why they have fences and walls. However they were not aware that Hamas was looking for their weaknessesl They knew about Iran's support of Hamas through Hezbollah, but they did not think these new threats were credible.

Now you and I know the spiritual side of this conflict and the invisible war that is happening in the unseen realm. But people refuse to think along those lines.
Those at war in the unseen realm don’t watch the news. So they’re gonna have a different “fact” on what’s going on in the Middle East than you.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Those at war in the unseen realm don’t watch the news. So they’re gonna have a different “fact” on what’s going on in the Middle East than you.
No they do not watch the news, but they have a more sinister agenda. Destroy Israel and cancel the plan of God. They will fail of course.

Upvote 0