How does the presence of God change the atmosphere at work?

Timahani

Jan 6, 2012
United States-Arizona
✟43,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hey Everyone,

I hope all is well. I feel a bit disturbed today.
There is a student who is really cool, but has a long psychiatric history. I don't freak out because I worked in psych prior to education, but I have noticed that when this student is mad his eyes turn jet black. This student's face becomes expressionless and evil. His stares rips through my soul, it is as if he goes from being extremely lovely to a terror (without speaking one word). At this point I don't even recognize him, because how he behaves when angry is very stiff and weird. This has happened 2x. I really believe that I am not looking at the student but at " a evil spirit". ( I have worked in education for 10 years, and I have only seen something like this 2 or 3x so I am not being paranoid).

1) What can I do about this besides pray? Is there anything else that I can do. I also feel that this spirit is tormenting this child. It is sickening when the student looks at me like this, however, I know it is not him. What can I do ?

2) Secondly, I am wondering are these spirits manifesting because my room is filled with the presence of God since I pray over it? For example, when the students are working there is always Christian music playing softly in the background. I try to ensure (quietly), that my room is thick with the Lord's presence.

3) Does a prayer life also increase spiritual warfare, if so why?

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How does the presence of God change the atmosphere at work?

I find that relationships improve, ask for His love to manifest.

At my secular employ I find a lot less swearing.

Do you realise that in the verse "resist Satan and He will flee from you..." - that the word for resist in the Greek means to arrange against. So spiritual warfare is rightly something you do before the event.

Some 'knee time' in the morning before class will bear fruit.

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.

Upvote 0