Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I can't handle it emotionally. I don't think I can live without my mom. I know that's weird. I haven't lived with her for years. But I have depended on her for emotional support. Now, she is in ICU on a ventilator. I was always a mama's boy. My friends have made fun of me because I was a mama's boy. For example, I wouldn't drink alcohol just because my mother told me not to. I take care of myself, but I still did do what my mother told me just to honor her.

But I am also very angry with her. She did not practice social distancing, even though I begged her to, and she refused to get a vaccine. Now, she is fighting for her life. I am so mad at her.

Update: (I did not explain very well in my thread) I wanted my mother to social distance herself. That was my main concern. Did I think she should get the vaccine? Yes and no. I had mixed feelings about the vaccine. But I do believe that she should have still distanced herself more.

Last edited:

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't handle it emotionally. I don't think I can live without my mom. I know that's weird. I haven't lived with her for years. But I have depended on her for emotional support. Now, she is in ICU on a ventilator. I was always a mama's boy. My friends have made fun of me because I was a mama's boy. For example, I wouldn't drink alcohol just because my mother told me not to. I take care of myself, but I still did do what my mother told me just to honor her.

But I am also very angry with her. She did not practice social distancing, even though I begged her to, and she refused to get a vaccine. Now, she is fighting for her life. I am so mad at her.

So sorry to hear your mum is so sick. That must be so hard. My mum and dad did get the vaccine, but my mum developed a serious heart problem after that, so these things are no safe to use either.

So please don't be angry with her, pray for her, pray for her soul. Pray Jesus heals her. What else can we do? (i have said a prayer for you as well as your mum, more than that i can not do.)

Sadly many medications that work really well, have often been forbidden, at least by our government, and are not being used in the treatment of Covid. Many people have and will die because of that.

Please get the doctors to use this for your mum, it might still save her life.
Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times

:prayer:

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How about we pray for your mum first. Jesus may heal her.

If not know that God has every person in His hands, God knows the heart of every person. He will do what is best for your family and your mum.

Sometimes it is hard to see the good in a situation, but keep your eyes on God's goodness. He will ensure that good comes out of this.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
can't handle it emotionally. I don't think I can live without my mom. I know that's weird. I haven't lived with her for years. But I have depended on her for emotional support.

Grief is our responce to loosing something. We have to go through it, even though it sems to be overwhelming.

We have to face the fact that we will loose our loved ones. Face and accept it, through tears etc.

As yet you do not know whether what you fear will accually happen.
You are far stronger than you think, bt prepare for the worst and enjoy the best outcome.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Beloved one,
what your mom need is not for your anger, hate and frustration but your love.
For we have heard:
“And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭4:21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Are you considering how she might receive your love while she is in icu in ventilator? This is what we have heard:

I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. -John 17:9

Pray:
I am praying for my mother, ….. I am not praying for the world but for my mother,… whom our Heavenly Father have given Christ, for she is Yours. Amen

Before praying this prayer according to John 17:9, repent, for we heard :
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. -Mark 11:24
And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses." -Mark 11:25

Beloved one, you can’t expect the Lord to hear your prayer if you are angry with your mother who may have not done what is right according to your perspective. Forgive her. Beloved one, bear with the failings what your mother has not done what is right, that you perceived ; like social distancing and refusing to get vaccine.

Beloved one, also remember what apostle James have said:

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. -James 5:16

Beloved one, don’t dwell on social distancing and that she refused to get vaccine, forgive her and asked the Lord for mercy on her behalf. For this is what we have heard:

for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, -Philippians 1:19

Beloved one, believe that through your prayers and others’ prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for your mother’s deliverance.

Beloved one, I am speaking as one who has mother been in ICU and on ventilator. And the Lord comfort me in my affliction, that He gave me the peace of Christ, that my mother is saved and secured in His hands.

Beloved one, pray for your mother’s deliverance and seek the Lord’s mercy on her behalf. Don’t be angry but always love her. Confess your sins and her sin before the Lord, that you may also come to the Lord on her behalf, that the Lord may abundantly pardon her and you, and that your mother may be healed.

May God’s grace be with your spirit and your mother. May the peace of Christ be multiplied to you and your mother in every way. Amen

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So sorry to hear your mum is so sick. That must be so hard. My mum and dad did get the vaccine, but my mum developed a serious heart problem after that, so these things are no safe to use either.

So please don't be angry with her, pray for her, pray for her soul. Pray Jesus heals her. What else can we do? (i have said a prayer for you as well as your mum, more than that i can not do.)

Sadly many medications that work really well, have often been forbidden, at least by our government, and are not being used in the treatment of Covid. Many people have and will die because of that.

Please get the doctors to use this for your mum, it might still save her life.
Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times

:prayer:
97% of COVID hospitalizations in America are unvaccinated people.
97% Of People Entering Hospitals For COVID-19 Are Unvaccinated

Vaccination has the best record of saving lives. Hydroxychloroquine was a fad that did not last as larger studies showed it is close to useless.

It is sad people are not getting vaccinated due to Internet rumors. 75% of adults in America have been vaccinated at least once.

The cost of a COVID hospitalization is $40,000. Too many people are losing family members due to lies about vaccines.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,830.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Look into Ivermectin meds.

Also, if your mum passes away, is resuscitated and has a OBE, it may comfort you to know she meets with her mother. Perhaps tell her about them so she does not fear death but look forwards to the light of life. Hopefully she will survive. Then she will need your help.

See www.near-death.com and IANDS, and Howard Storm on youtube. There are many books starting with Life After Life by Dr Raymond Moody. Then, Dr Mary C Neal, Betty J Eadie, Ivan Rudolph... Also Colton Burpo.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Thank you very much. And thank you for the info.

Yeah, I agree I shouldn't be angry with her. She is a Christian who loves the Lord. Is she perfect? No. She has had a falling out with her kids. But she does love the Lord.

That is terrible that the government forbids these.

I would love to get the doctors to use these. But they won't even let me in the hospital unless I am sick.

But just to let you know, my mom is improving. Her oxygen level is increasing.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
How about we pray for your mum first. Jesus may heal her.

I agree. Thank you

If not know that God has every person in His hands, God knows the heart of every person. He will do what is best for your family and your mum.

I need to remember this. My mom is a follower of Jesus. She definitely follow the will of God.

Sometimes it is hard to see the good in a situation, but keep your eyes on God's goodness. He will ensure that good comes out of this.

Yes, it is hard. But I am going to pray for God to open my eyes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Grief is our responce to loosing something. We have to go through it, even though it sems to be overwhelming.

We have to face the fact that we will loose our loved ones. Face and accept it, through tears etc.

Yes, I understand. We can't live forever.

As yet you do not know whether what you fear will accually happen.
You are far stronger than you think, bt prepare for the worst and enjoy the best outcome.

Thank you

This is good advice. I will keep hoping and prepare for worst.

My mom is improving. So, I am hoping. But I will still prepare for worst.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Both my father and my daughter died of cancer. I can tell you now, there's no preparation, even with plenty of advanced warning. Its still a lot to bear.

In your case instead of being angry with your mom, be happy for her. She lived as she chose and held her trust in God to the end. That's the best any of us can do: God takes us all when it's our time to go home... there's no such thing as dying too soon, it's all in God's hand.

From there, give your mom into God's Hand, doing your best with your grief, knowing she's home with the Lord when she dies. We can rejoice in that, even as we miss our loved ones terribly.

And be grateful also that her suffering wasn't long. As for me after watching people die from cancer, I can tell you COVID would be better... it's a shorter death.

I'll be praying for you and your mom...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Beloved one,
what your mom need is not for your anger, hate and frustration but your love.
For we have heard:
“And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭4:21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Yeah I understand. I will pray for that.

Are you considering how she might receive your love while she is in icu in ventilator? This is what we have heard:

Yes, I keep letting her know that I love her. I can't go and see her, but I keep leaving the messages with the nurse that she is not alone in this.

I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. -John 17:9

Pray:
I am praying for my mother, ….. I am not praying for the world but for my mother,… whom our Heavenly Father have given Christ, for she is Yours. Amen

This is a good idea. Thank you for this verse. And thank you for the advice on how I should pray. I will do that.

Before praying this prayer according to John 17:9, repent, for we heard :
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. -Mark 11:24
And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses." -Mark 11:25

Beloved one, you can’t expect the Lord to hear your prayer if you are angry with your mother who may have not done what is right according to your perspective. Forgive her. Beloved one, bear with the failings what your mother has not done what is right, that you perceived ; like social distancing and refusing to get vaccine.

I understand. Thank you for the reminder.

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. -James 5:16

Beloved one, don’t dwell on social distancing and that she refused to get vaccine, forgive her and asked the Lord for mercy on her behalf. For this is what we have heard:

for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, -Philippians 1:19

Confessing my sins to another person is very difficult. But I understand what you are saying. Thank you.

Beloved one, believe that through your prayers and others’ prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for your mother’s deliverance.

Beloved one, I am speaking as one who has mother been in ICU and on ventilator. And the Lord comfort me in my affliction, that He gave me the peace of Christ, that my mother is saved and secured in His hands.

Beloved one, pray for your mother’s deliverance and seek the Lord’s mercy on her behalf. Don’t be angry but always love her. Confess your sins and her sin before the Lord, that you may also come to the Lord on her behalf, that the Lord may abundantly pardon her and you, and that your mother may be healed.

May God’s grace be with your spirit and your mother. May the peace of Christ be multiplied to you and your mother in every way. Amen

Thank you very much. I will pray for these things.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much. And thank you for the info.

Yeah, I agree I shouldn't be angry with her. She is a Christian who loves the Lord. Is she perfect? No. She has had a falling out with her kids. But she does love the Lord.

That is terrible that the government forbids these.

I would love to get the doctors to use these. But they won't even let me in the hospital unless I am sick.

But just to let you know, my mom is improving. Her oxygen level is increasing.

That is great news! Lets keep on praying for your mother. Great to hear she loves the Lord, then she is in no real danger even if she passes away.

For your sake, and everyone else who loves her, lets pray Jesus to heal her and restore her back to you.

Peace.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I understand. I will pray for that.

Yes, I keep letting her know that I love her. I can't go and see her, but I keep leaving the messages with the nurse that she is not alone in this.

This is a good idea. Thank you for this verse. And thank you for the advice on how I should pray. I will do that.

I understand. Thank you for the reminder.

Confessing my sins to another person is very difficult. But I understand what you are saying. Thank you.

Thank you very much. I will pray for these things.
Beloved one, I understand confessing our sin to another is challenging because we didn’t have that strength. For we heard:

Acknowledge that strength belongs to God, with his majesty over Isra’el and his strength in the skies. How awe-inspiring you are, God, from your holy places, the God of Isra’el, who gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God!”
‭‭Tehillim (Psalms )‬ ‭68:35-36‬ ‭CJB‬‬

So beloved one, You are His people. Ask and you will be given His strength to release forgiveness.

Beloved one, if possible, when your mother is conscious, come before her, tell her that you and your family love her. Let everyone ask for her forgiveness though she may not be able to speak. Tell her just to nod if possible. If not, let her know that you know the answer because you know her well that she is kind.
Ask her to hold on the name of Jesus Christ in her heart and that she will be saved. Remember beloved one, love covers a multitude of sin, love God and her.

To God be all glory. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My mom is improving.

That is ood to know.
two awkward thoughts.
You've had a scare, so take the chance to saythose things you need to say to your mother!

Also the hard nasty talk about what happens when she dies.
Has she made a will? Where is it? Has she updated it with current assets etc?
What about her funeral? Where, and order of service?

I thought my Dad was daft reminding me where is will etc was and giving me a copy on a cd.
When he died in a car crash! Having all the details made sorting the funeral easy. He had even bought a prepaid funeral plan.
The hardest thing was deciding on flowers.

Talk to your Mother, don't be left thinking, If only I had said.......

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That is ood to know.
two awkward thoughts.
You've had a scare, so take the chance to saythose things you need to say to your mother!

Also the hard nasty talk about what happens when she dies.
Has she made a will? Where is it? Has she updated it with current assets etc?
What about her funeral? Where, and order of service?

I thought my Dad was daft reminding me where is will etc was and giving me a copy on a cd.
When he died in a car crash! Having all the details made sorting the funeral easy. He had even bought a prepaid funeral plan.
The hardest thing was deciding on flowers.

Talk to your Mother, don't be left thinking, If only I had said.......

I did speak to her. She was improving. But now she is having heart problems. Her heart was racing so much, they had to call my sister, for they thought that she was slipping. She will be spending the night with my mom.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟686,777.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That is great news! Lets keep on praying for your mother. Great to hear she loves the Lord, then she is in no real danger even if she passes away.

For your sake, and everyone else who loves her, lets pray Jesus to heal her and restore her back to you.

Peace.

My mom is now having heart problems. Her heart was racing that they thought she was slipping. But she has not coded.

Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Sadly, none of us gets out of this life alive. As it has always been, your Mom's life is ultimately in God's hands. He loves her; He'll do the very best for her.

I wonder though: Is your Mom not free to live her life the way she wants to? Is she not free to choose what does and doesn't go into her body? You respect your Mom, it seems to me, by respecting her right to choose how she wants to live.

Did your Mom drive a car? Do you? If she did, every time she did, she put herself at risk of accident and injury or death and put others at the same risk, too. Does anyone, though, look at the billions of people driving vehicles around the globe and condemn them all as uncaring and foolish? Even wearing seatbelts and observing the rules of the road, fatal accidents globally occur on the order of about 3600 people a day. There are many more who are only injured - though, very badly in some cases. Tires blow, animals leap into the roadway, drivers get distracted, lost in thought, frightened or surprised, trees or boulders suddenly crash onto roadways, drivers have strokes and heart attacks while driving, and so on. Despite this, billions of people get behind the wheel of a vehicle every day and drive around and no one rails at them as a bunch of cruel, unfeeling, selfish people.

Why, then, this bitter attitude toward your Mom, who willingly accept the risk of remaining unvaccinated? It's her body, so it's her choice. End of story.

What's really horrible, though, is that effective treatment protocols for the CCP virus are known (Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) and used all over the globe, Ivermectin being perhaps the most potent, but are being largely ignored and vilified here in the West. The use of this drug, along with certain other steroids, has a powerful mitigating effect upon the virulence of the virus, stopping it in its tracks, often. When it is used in hospitals, ICUs typically cease to be over-run. But when the usual protocols in hospitals are enacted, that is, when the symptoms of the virus are merely managed - hydration, tylenol, ventilation - people who have gotten bad enough to need the care of a hospital often end up in the ICU. This doesn't have to happen! Needing to "flatten the curve" is unnecessary with these treatment protocols.

So, why the bum rap on Ivermectin et al. from the Medical Establishment and Big Pharma? Money. It's as simple as that. Pfizer makes far, far, far more money off of vaccines and endless booster shots than off of Ivermectin. So much money, in fact, that if millions of people die, well, that's okay with them. They are totally protected legally from any lawsuits and powerfully supported by the Medical Establishment and politicians who Big Pharma lobbies with their deep reservoirs of cash.

If you want, then, to be angry at someone - furious, even - don't look at your Mom, look at these evil agencies living out before your eyes the truth of 1 Timothy 6:10.

Upvote 0