Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hate to break it to ya, but coming to TAW isn’t always going to be the answer to quelling anger. Occasionally I find it more the instigator than cure LOL.
I sincerely apologize, forgive me.

To the OP
from today's inbox (in the category "easier said than done) :

"Every day you should try to plant in your soul something spiritual which will eject something worldly and sinful. Gradually, the old self will be disclaimed, and you will be able to move freely in the spiritual realm. Replace the sinful images in your mind with holy ones. Replace songs with hymns, worldly magazines with spiritual books."
- Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
Spiritual Counsels Vol. II Spiritual Awakening 104

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You have nothing to apologize for, Fender! And P.S., I own a Strat and Tele, so I continue to love your screen name! LOL

I sincerely apologize, forgive me.

To the OP
from today's inbox (in the category "easier said than done) :

"Every day you should try to plant in your soul something spiritual which will eject something worldly and sinful. Gradually, the old self will be disclaimed, and you will be able to move freely in the spiritual realm. Replace the sinful images in your mind with holy ones. Replace songs with hymns, worldly magazines with spiritual books."
- Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
Spiritual Counsels Vol. II Spiritual Awakening 104

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
You have nothing to apologize for, Fender! And P.S., I own a Strat and Tele, so I continue to love your screen name! LOL
I sold my Tele, these two (pix below) plus a couple amps are the only fenders I still have.
I used to play the strat a lot in Atlanta, even though bass is my primary instrument. Since moving to Nashville.. I play bass. I only know how to hold a guitar.
The "TL5" is a reference to one of my other basses (Peavey TL-Five). I've used this same screen name online since.. forever... early 00s at least.

fender.jpg

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My tobacco burst Les Paul is my favorite electric, but my two Fenders are pretty sweet!

I sold my Tele, these two (pix below) plus a couple amps are the only fenders I still have.
I used to play the strat a lot in Atlanta, even though bass is my primary instrument. Since moving to Nashville.. I play bass. I only know how to hold a guitar.
The "TL5" is a reference to one of my other basses (Peavey TL-Five). I've used this same screen name online since.. forever... early 00s at least.

View attachment 221948

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0