How do I awaken my 3rd eye (ajna chakra)?

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
I guess you must try to believe me I have no reason to lie.

Sure you do, since you would desire to convince me that the Holy Spirit worked through you and I should believe Christianity. I'm not saying you are lying, but there is a reason if you wanted to lie.

I'm a skeptic at heart and find grand claims of faith healing to be suspect when the attending physician doesn't document such events. Often, people believe they have experienced some sort of miraculous recovery when, in reality, the experienced exactly what is expected when undergoing that procedure. I have looked into these types of claims to great detail.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure you do, since you would desire to convince me that the Holy Spirit worked through you and I should believe Christianity. I'm not saying you are lying, but there is a reason if you wanted to lie.

I'm a skeptic at heart and find grand claims of faith healing to be suspect when the attending physician doesn't document such events. Often, people believe they have experienced some sort of miraculous recovery when, in reality, the experienced exactly what is expected when undergoing that procedure. I have looked into these types of claims to great detail.
Lol that's why it's called faith healing not skepticism healing. If you do not believe you will never receive. We are called to faith not doubt. If you are a Christian you already believe dead men resurect themselves via faith. Anyway we are off topic now about seeing things via third eye chakra.

Upvote 0

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
Lol that's why it's called faith healing not skepticism healing. If you do not believe you wil never receive.
Cop out.
We are called to faith not doubt.
Who is we? I'm called to test everything to confirm if it is true or not.
If you are a Christian ou already believe dead men redirect themselves via faith.
I am not a Christian but I do believe that God can accomplish anything.
Anyway we are off topic now about seeing things via third eye chakra.

Of course.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The usual interpretation is this: The witch of Endor was a sham. This is evidenced by her not being concerned with someone asking to summon Samuel, followed by the shriek of surprise when Samuel actually arrived. (How she would know it was him is unclear). As such, it seems reasonable for a theist to interpret this as a miracle of God and not the normal state of affairs.

Her shriek of surprise was due to recognizing she was the one shammed - and what she had just done was enough to cost her her life, due to recently passed laws.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Opening up your third eye doesn't mean you'll see ghosts...I suggest a magnetic stone though. It aligns the chakras wonderfully.

lol may not se ghosts but probably will see some creepy weird stuff. It comes with good and bad.

wow really! I always wear a thick magnetic hematite necklace. I have suspected a different feeling in sensing energies when I wear it.maybe you are right. I always wondered about that! TY :)

Upvote 0