Magnolia, AR
✟994,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Times are challenging and we all need a place to vent or rejoice or just share the mundane.

How did your day go?

It was well today, despite the long trip back from Houston a few hours ago.

I can say, without going into too much detail, that it seems the "white wolf", so to speak, in my heart won out this morning while I was out of town, for the Lord graciously put many people who needed help in my way as I went from one errand to another across town.

Unfortunately the "black wolf" gained the upper hand later on in the day at one point, but, by the Lord's gracious forgiveness as always, we shall start anew tomorrow.

(If any readers do not understand what I refer to with the illustration of wolves, then, this is where I got it from :) ->
The White Wolf vs Black Wolf - Intepeople. )

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
This is a great thread idea! :)

Yesterday was not a good day, but I got through it. I started going through my old drawings and stuff again, and so far I got rid of a good amount. There were a lot of old drawings and illustrated scenes from stories that I kept just in case I ever decided to write them down or redo them. But after all this time I thought, most of them I'll either never write, or if I do they'll be totally different. Some of them were pretty stupid and embarrassing as well. :p

Today should be better. I'll continue going through the old stuff and take care of some things with my Chao in Sonic Adventure DX.

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is a great thread idea! :)

Yesterday was not a good day, but I got through it. I started going through my old drawings and stuff again, and so far I got rid of a good amount. There were a lot of old drawings and illustrated scenes from stories that I kept just in case I ever decided to write them down or redo them. But after all this time I thought, most of them I'll either never write, or if I do they'll be totally different. Some of them were pretty stupid and embarrassing as well. :p

Today should be better. I'll continue going through the old stuff and take care of some things with my Chao in Sonic Adventure DX.
Sounds like a good day to me! At least what you shared. It’s part of the growth process of life.

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Work was on a whole special level of awfulness, but my team held together and we had fun. Family dinner was good. My sister and her kids are sick, so I didn't get to have my nephews over for my birthday dinner, but I'll see them next week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was a good day! Sunny, cafe, walking, fellowship and catching up with an old friend. 50% off goodwill. And at a high end consignment I was able to bargain with the owner and she gave me an extra 10% off and told me I had beautiful eyes. Still some health issues, but a day I could relax, especially buying plants from Menards. Even got home and started digging and planted a forsythia.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums