House passes resolution officially condemning Trump's racist attack on congresswomen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The problem there is the blurring between some general notions, here, and things that are actually happening, as in your earlier post, in which you appear to have conflated the two. In reality it’s hard to get at the reality of it because on the ground things are generally more complex than a diet of YouTube vids and 4chan (etc) will lead to to believe. There’s plenty of rape, murder and pillaging in White European history and it hasn’t stopped yet. Generally we’re ahead of current Muslim nations on most scores that I personally would consider important, but that’s just a perspective, and the current trend in politics may be leading us all back into the ‘kill everyone who isn’t like us’ lifestyle.

Islam's spread of love:

Growth, Islam -- The Facts

Upvote 0

Alien Lotus

Jul 8, 2019
Mid-Atlantic USA
✟5,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe I was being too subtle and dates are confusing. I was talking about the traitor currently occupying the White House.

-CryptoLutheran
And I was correcting your slander with fact.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe you need to study the history of Islam, how they occupy a territory, grow in numbers and eventually force conversions, not by love. Rape, pillage and plunder are accurate descriptions of their evangelism. Women outside of their religion are considered open game for rape. I just watched a report of how a dozen men will surround the woman, the men on the inside repeatedly rape her as the guards on the outer circle prevent anyone from interfering. One lady was gang raped by 20 men. This is common in Muslim nations against women infidels - nations especially where any of the over eighty Islamic terrorist groups are in a JIHAD. It's not just women, 12 year old girls and younger. It is there history, women are second class among Muslims, but the infidels are considered sub-human trash to them, to use and discard. Muslim fathers murder their own daughters if they leave the faith. Wake up.
The Qur'an commands to "Fight the infidels in all strategies of war..." Decapitation is also their signature of terror. "Do not be friends with Jews or Christians because you'll be like them and allah does not like wrong doers."
How about the scripture that says to chop off a hand and foot on opposite sides?
The Left is suppressing the truth because they are the ones who think like Obama, that if you appease them, play nice, EVEN support them, they will change. THEY HAVE A GOAL TO CONVERT THE ENTIRE PLANET AND EVERYONE ELSE EVENTUALLY WILL HAVE TO CONVERT, DIE OR BE EXILED.
Boy, those Muslims sound pretty terrible. Maybe we should be working on some kind of final solution to the Muslim problem.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Boy, those Muslims sound pretty terrible. Maybe we should be working on some kind of final solution to the Muslim problem.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.