Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am thinking of talking to my boss and asking him for more hours.Please pray that if the LORD's willing that He would give me favor with my boss.That my hours would be restored and that I would have peace no matter whats happens.Nevertheless HIs will be done not mine.I thank You Father in advance for what You're going to do and for what You've alreday done.In Jesus Name .Amen

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have faith, and confidence. If you are a good steward of what you have, and God wants to use your job as a way to increase, then He will! Faith is.

upload_2016-10-10_15-45-16.png

Upvote 0

mario1001

Misfit
Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just thought I'd post an update. My boss denied my request. So I don't know what to do.I've applied for other jobs and have been turned down. I can't get more hours at this job.I have no idea what the LORD wants me to do.May He grant me faith through this.I don't mean to come off as a complainer or a whiner.I'm just confused and depressed about this .Please keep me in prayer and may this his season pass quickly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NicoleWilliams

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My boss denied my request. So I don't know what to do.I've applied for other jobs and have been turned down. I can't get more hours at this job.I have no idea what the LORD wants me to do.M

Oh I am so sorry to know that your boss denied your request. I know it must be tough for you right now but I will surely pray for you. May the Lord to lead you to the right job He has already chosen for you. Just hang in there- it will all be fine soon. All the best!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums