Hopeless

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for your kindness. I don't know how to believe there is someone perfect and special out there for me. But I believe that doing the right thing, though it's hard and lonely, like you said, is a very admirable, sad, and beautiful picture. I hope I can somehow be that person someday - who has hope, faith, and trust in God when life seems unbearable.
All I can say on that is to keep your eyes on God and follow HIM. It would be good if you could find a good and mature mentor to help you along. Maybe a young married woman in your congregation. Then God can (and will) surprise you with blessings; perhaps even Mr Right.

BTW, there may be times when doing the right thing is hard, And yes, at times our fleshly sinful nature (not the body) will let us know it is dying. But for the most part, it should be encouraging and joyful.

Reactions: tundrawolf
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It doesn't pay to hold things in. And please, be honest. The church has an awful and well deserved reputation for repressing natural desires, or shunning those who express them. This was NEVER God's intention
I completely agree. We were not designed to handle that kind of burden and physical frustration.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm reposting this here because getting around this website and finding an appropriate forum is a little hard for me. Also, it seems that what I posted in the teen girls section may not have been appropriate for younger teen girls to read, so now I can't receive any more help comments on there.
BTW Lisa - they locked your thread in the Teens section. I thought they might.

Unfortunately that put you back several posts, and you need 20 to be able to have PM private conversations, where some of those topics should be discussed, anyway.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
upload_2018-1-5_18-57-11.jpeg