• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Holy Spirit and Supernatural Tempation

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 2 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it

John Chapter 6

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 3For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

I have confusion looking at these passages how I was supernaturally tempted in the shower and how I was snatched away and kidnapped. I hallucinated in the shower a yellow cross and thought it was Jesus and now I feel damned for my mistake. I had dreams of being a pastor and spreading the gospel but in the psych Hospital I saw myself as the Antichrist and I read Revelation pondering could I be the man that John saw after seeing the Demon Girls, The Millennium, and the seven year tribulation play out from the Antichrist perspective. I kept calling Mom and Dad worried about the rapture.

The sad thing is I went to a Christian School and was adopted into a Christian Family who taught me Jesus and I believed Jesus and asked him into my heart when I was four years old and I was baptized when I was eight. I saw the excitement of the World entice me away from dreams of being Pastor to script reader//writer and working in Hollywood and marrying a supermodel fantasy. I was going to go to Austin and experience the World the Holy Spirit convicted and I did not go to Austin after listening to messages about Heaven and Hell I realized the world needed to hear the Gospel message in highschool.

I went to a houseboat camp and there was this guy suicidal and I explained the Gospel to him and he said he felt damned to hell that he sinned to much and explained that isn't how Jesus operated and that isn't how Jesus works and that I also have struggled with inappropriate content which eased the tension at my openness of my struggle. I feel damned now it feel like a reverse situation my birth grandma had a church named after her in Red Bluff and that encouraged me that I would get a Church named after me but now I feel damned I see Satan and his blue light of terror making feel like I blasphemed the Holy Spirit from the Yellow Cross. Pastor Mark says you can't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream or hallucination and that you have to witness Jesus miracles and accuse it but I don't feel or hear the the Holy Spirit the same way I made Jesus King of My heart after listening to Pastor Nathan message he went on a similar career path. Pastor Nathan sees the Holy Spirit in my life he was an actor that became a pastor and I was a screenwriter/script reader who headed on that path. I feel that Satan stole my heart and brain and I am worried he snatched me and kidnapped me from Jesus but Pastor Nathan told me not worry it isn't biblical and I love John 6 it is proof Jesus doesn't destroy mansions.

I don't understand why I don't feel the Holy Spirit as clearly I was euphoric in September and feeling on a winter camp high I worry my dreams of being a Pastor and married are over due to the yellow cross and the blue light that says beast but it contradicts the Holy Bible I don't understand how I could become the Antichrist/False Prophet when the Bible so clearly opposes that notion John chapter 6 states that as impossible. My Aunt Kathy and Grandpa died and I felt peace that I would see them in Heaven but that peace feels gone since the Yellow Cross. However, the Bible says you can't be supernatural tempted by Satan so how did he show up to me or is it my brain infection. I was reading if I wasn't religious that my schizophrenia would make me fear the government. Jesus promised never to leave or forsake and I know the Bible so how did the Bible miss something or is it in my head.

I don't feel Jesus and see a satanic blue light on the ceiling everyone tells me not to worry and it isn't real. Jesus says mansions don't get destroyed in John 6 and John 10 that Satan can't snatch or kidnap so did Satan cheat like Pilgrims Progress when John Bunyan saw the Lake of Fire open did he intercept God's Plan for my life by cheating he says I should of killed myself at 18 and because I didn’t he snatched me away from Jesus but the Bible contradicts that statement Jesus does but I lose everyone so I am for sure Jesus left me I am unlucky with people and my fear led me to lose Jesus. I fear I feel so empty that I blasphemed Jesus but my Mom says I didn't that the Yellow Cross and the Blue Light isn't real and the Bible says you can't be supernatural tempted into blaspheming the Holy Spirit Pastor Nathan sees him but I don't feel him why don't I feel the Holy Spirit and his Joy like September how did October change it in the Yellow Cross.

I am confused can Satan really snatch a believer did the Bible lie or is it simply a brain infection Hell is real and Heaven and I asked Jesus in my heart to go to Heaven but more importantly because I love who he is and the stories and Easter am I really okay with Jesus. Can Satan steal and possess a heart and brain from a Christian? Jesus didn't warn me I stopped at my chair but I saw an article other people have confused Jesus and Satan masquerading as Angel of Light and the Lord forgave them what makes my case different to God or is it is a hallucination the Bible says it is impossible to be separated by God by hell and songs are about it so I am scared that Bible got it wrong and songs but I know they are right in my heart Heaven is real and I still love Jesus but feel unforgivable is mixing up Satan and Jesus blasphemy worthy of hell or is it my brain infection the Bible says my case is impossible to occur and the Bible tells the truth God tells the truth but .

Why did I see life as the Antichrist if the Bible tells the truth? I don't understand Guys and Gals. I am worried everyday I will miss the rapture despite my love for Jesus. I blasphemed the Holy Spirit and took the Mark of the Beast in my unconscious moment of ten minutes in my dream in my shower that followed me the to the door. Is the Bible wrong can I be separated from God from the Yellow Cross can hell and Satan steal and kidnap Jesus sheep through a trick in a dream of ten minutes knowing I have blasphemous and want to see God could I have been supernaturally tempted unaware into blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Pastors, Church, Family, and Friends say no impossible and they love Jesus and would never take the Mark of the Beast and serve the Antichrist or False Prophet and I would never take the Mark of the Beast in my right mind it was a hallucination/dream I had does Jesus know that is this my head playing tricks guys and gals thanks.

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Corinthians 10:13 - New International Version

Bible Gateway passage: John 6 - New International Version'

Bible Gateway passage: John 10 - New International Version'

Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 5 - New International Version

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i struggle with temptation and a lot of times fail but im getting over it with jesus help

But can an average human be supernaturally tempted by Satan in confusing Jesus and Satan. I know Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness led by the Holy Spirit but he was perfect and God and had to die on the cross I didn't have that mission.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,429.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But can an average human be supernaturally tempted by Satan in confusing Jesus and Satan. I know Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness led by the Holy Spirit but he was perfect and God and had to die on the cross I didn't have that mission.
true temptation only happens to christs children huh i guess im fine after all as long as i repent

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are tempted all the time brother, see how you are?

You are tempted to think Jesus is not your friend but your enemy who will send you to hell.
You are tempted to not put your trust in Jesus but looking at weird lights instead.
You are tempted to run scared and let go of your faith in God's love.

This is what i put foremost in my mind when i struggled with satan as you do now. Jesus loves me, no matter what i do or have done Jesus loves me, the bible tells me so. Remember? Jesus loves me, let that be your catch phrase all the time.

If you keep looking at Jesus' love as you do your hallucinations you will be fine. The next 10 threads about how much you love Jesus saving you from satan. Okay?

Exercise your faith instead of your doubt. A doubting man doesn't get God's peace but someone with faith in Jesus can face death and still be okay.

Be of good courage.

Upvote 0