Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know if you were to use a laughing face I would know easily which parts of your post are meant to be comic. The face looks like this:

^_^^_^^_^

^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone would fast for three days to find out if it was God's will for me to hold hands while I prayed? ^_^^_^^_^

^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone would ask a group of people I was praying with if there were any homosexuals in the group? ^_^^_^^_^

^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone thinks men and women shouldn't pray together because they could lust after each other? ^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think it is arrogance just ignorance. Not every one likes to be hugged either. We Christians can be a bit overbearing at times but in a well meaning way jsut assuming people feel like we do about these sorts of things. gg
I think you're right.:)

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone would fast for three days to find out if it was God's will for me to hold hands while I prayed? ^_^^_^^_^

^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone would ask a group of people I was praying with if there were any homosexuals in the group? ^_^^_^^_^

^_^^_^^_^ you honestly believe someone thinks men and women shouldn't pray together because they could lust after each other? ^_^^_^^_^
Well, glad you got a belly laugh out of it.:doh:

Upvote 0