Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sunday at the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan said don’t “fall” for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “crap” on African-American issues because she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton are responsible for mass incarceration of black people.

Farrakhan said, “How many of you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton? You don’t have to raise your hands. I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that is a wicked woman. She can be sweet but so can you. And you know when you are sweet but playing a game. All of a sudden she knows about Trayvon Martin. All of a sudden—the boy’s been dead two years now—she talking about him like she met the mother and oh… White people this is Satan. And you fall for that crap? Most of you went to jail for having a little blunt. They arranged that—the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons, Don’t forget that. They call my young gang bangers super predators. And Black Lives Matter put it to her—she didn’t know how to handle that. Call you a super predator, that has no conscience, no sense of dignity like you are a dog, an animal. She gotta bring you to heal you my young brothers. This is what she said about you and she didn’t just say it—it became law and policy of the U.S. government under Bill Clinton and his wife, and now she is apologizing, but apologizing can’t bring back the broken families. Apologizing cant bring back those that been destroyed in prison life.”

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Just look at what the under 30s think of Trump

More of the younger voters are seeing the true light daily.
By election day we will see many abandoning Hillary's sinking ship.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
openly racist campaign

It's the old -- nothing left to do except throw out the old race card.
Oh - yes, that always shuts them up.
Maybe not the truth -- but -- we sure don't care about that as we slander people.

How cheezey of you !

M-Bob

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is a clip I would like to share of Farrakhan preaching to a muslim black crowd concerning Trump. It's starts off kind of weird, because he is talking about pimps, and whoremasters, but if you listen to the point he is making the pimps become the kingmakers and the established elite in america, and politicians are the Johns that have to sell themselves to their masters. There is no cursing or explicit language, but it seems everything offends everyone today so I wanted to explain it before posting it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Q0YEZDXVM

Notice: This is an almost entirely black congregation, and the are all NOI. They are applauding, and agreeing with the statements Farrakhan is making.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

It's the old -- nothing left to do except throw out the old race card.
Oh - yes, that always shuts them up.
Maybe not the truth -- but -- we sure don't care about that as we slander people.

How cheezey of you !

M-Bob

I've listed numerous instances of Trump's racist campaign strategies and actions in posts you've replied to, so you know it is the truth. So, you need to look up the meaning of slander, because you can't slander anyone by stating the truth about their actions.

I don't consider calling Trump out for being openly racist as "throwing out the old race card". I'm sure the racists would be very happy if everyone ignored their racism, and let them get away with their deplorable behaviour.

My faith won't allow that to happen, I will continue to point out racism when it occurs. And I realize that KKK members, White Supremacists, and other racists, consider themselves Christian, that they will be on this forum, supporting Trump, labeling themselves "Faith: Christian", or some other variation of Christianity. It is just something I will have to deal with.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
More of the younger voters are seeing the true light daily.

Indeed they are. That is why Trump continues to poll extremely poorly with young people. Trump has a long and well documented history of racist behaviour, and openly courts racists with his campaign speeches. Heck, he has even hired an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded the alt-right) to run his campaign.

The internet appears to be killing racism, and with any luck this +40 year old generation will be the last generation to plague America with racism. Once the racists in this generation die off, the USA will certainly be a better place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Watergate 1974
"[Hillary] was a liar," Zeifman said in an interview. "She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

Whitewater 1978-1998
Hillary Clinton's role in Whitewater has been a source of constant debate and helped make her one of the most controversial first ladies in American history. Her business and legal dealings, of Byzantine complexity in the first place, have become even harder to assess because of the intense politics of the situation: Every statement and event is seen through the partisan filters of Washington.

Washington post

Vince Foster Suicide (?) 1993
The man who knew too much?

Travelgate 1993
"Hillary Clinton entered the presidential race under a cloud of scandal, from foreign contributions to the Clinton family foundation to her use of a private email account and server to conduct official business while secretary of state. But she and her husband are no strangers to scandal."

Washington examiner

Chinagate 1996
The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

Independent Sentinel

Senate Campaign Donations 2000
There are so many donations frauds I cannot sort our which is which.

Clinton Foundation 2001-2015
Contrary to what is widely reported, the Clinton Foundation never agreed to stop raising money from foreign governments while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Such funding should have been off limits — because it risks the appearance that US foreign policy is up for sale. At the hearing, Sen. Richard Lugar methodically questioned Hillary about her loophole-ridden “memorandum of understanding,” signed by Valerie Jarrett and a foundation representative. Lugar hammered that “the Clinton Foundation exists as a temptation for any foreign entity or government that believes it could curry favor through a donation.”
New York Post

Sandy Berger

The Clinton e-mail scandal reached a new level of seriousness when the intelligence community inspector general found classified information from five intelligence agencies in e-mails housed on Clinton’s private server. It is against the law to remove classified information from government facilities and retain it after you have left office and have no official reason to possess it. Just ask Sandy Berger. In 2003, Bill Clinton’s former national security adviser was caught removing five classified documents from a secure reading room at the National Archives, as he prepared to testify before the 9/11 commission. A Justice Department investigation ensued and in 2005 Berger reached a plea agreement in which he was allowed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material instead of a felony. He was sentenced to two years of probation and 100 hours of community service and was stripped of his security clearance for three years. Prosecutors and defense lawyers agreed on a $10,000 fine, but the judge raised it to $50,000. In 2007, in order to shut down a disbarment investigation by the District of Columbia bar, he relinquished his license to practice law. That was for unlawfully removing and retaining just five classified documents. Clinton has apparently been caught removing at least five e-mails containing what we now know to be classified information and retaining them on her personal server in her home in Chappaqua, N.Y., after she left office. And in the weeks ahead, that number will probably grow to the hundreds, if not thousands.
Washington Post

On and on we could go but most won't even read this much.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
You have never even read the actual statement have you? It is actually an entire interview but whatever.

None of this has any basis, if it did I would be trying to rip Trump apart for it. I know for many Americans it is hard to understand that the government controls the media, but it is true. Where did you get your information that lead you to your beliefs on the subject? How much independent research and effort goes into your stance? If you reasearch has anything to do with clicking a remote control for your TV, you need to do more to find the truth. Including Fox. They're all the same network.

I agree about the media.

But it is undeniable that Trump has hired an advocate for White Supremacy to run his campaign. It doesn't take much research to realize this is true.

It is also undeniable that Trump has courted racists with his campaign speeches. There are plenty of youtube videos showing Trump rallies where he is doing this.

It is also undeniable that Trump has advocated for White Supremacists by retweeting their tweets. Research of Trump's own twitter account shows this is true.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I agree about the media.

But it is undeniable that Trump has hired an advocate for White Supremacy to run his campaign. It doesn't take much research to realize this is true.

It is also undeniable that Trump has courted racists with his campaign speeches. There are plenty of youtube videos showing Trump rallies where he is doing this.

It is also undeniable that Trump has advocated for White Supremacists by retweeting their tweets. Research of Trump's own twitter account shows this is true.
This is still a subjective statement. That is your opinion. One which you are afforded to have by the constitution, and I will fight for you to continue to have your voice. Most of what is going on with Trump are trap statements. I have watched every single debate, press conference, rally, or what have you from both parties. Trumps actual words are hitting the edit room floor and being spun into an entirely differnt message. I have recognised speeches Trump has made and had to shake my head in disgust when I see how it was made into something idiotic by the media. It is ridiculous.

Let's get everybody focus on Trump instead of Hillary's some 46 year track record of breaking federal law and walking away unscathed. If you cannot see the cover up. Please do not vote. Look at Hillary. Look at her. What is she doing? And why do they not want you behind that curtain?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lets also ask about this. The black panthers having legal weapon carry protests where the chant: "Oink, oink, bang, bang!" Where they start white pigs need to be killed. White people need to learn their place, is that racist? Wake up it is everywhere buddy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
This is still a subjective statement. That is your opinion. One which you are afforded to have by the constitution, and I will fight for you to continue to have your voice. Most of what is going on with Trump are trap statements. I have watched every single debate, press conference, rally, or what have you from both parties. Trumps actual words are hitting the edit room floor and being spun into an entirely differnt message. I have recognised speeches Trump has made and had to shake my head in disgust when I see how it was made into something idiotic by the media. It is ridiculous.

Let's get everybody focus on Trump instead of Hillary's some 46 year track record of breaking federal law and walking away unscathed. If you cannot see the cover up. Please do not vote. Look at Hillary. Look at her. What is she doing? And why do they not want you behind that curtain?

It's not subjective. There is ample evidence for each statement I made. I've posted that evidence numerous times across numerous threads. This has nothing to do with quote mining Trump.

He has hired an advocate for White Supremacy (rebranded "alt right") to run his campaign. This is fact.

He has retweeted White Supremacist tweets. This is fact.

He has stated that all Muslims should be put on a registry, and that a special watch should be kept on them. This is fact. The only thing Trump left out was that Muslims should be made to wear a yellow crescent, and he would have completed the Nazi circle. This is a fact.

He also has a long well documented history of racist behaviour. This is fact.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And yet again Hillary gets to hide behind someone else's supposed actions.

Today at 12:07 PM#27

Right there I posted some of the scandals Hillary was a part of. Care to address this?

You went right for Trump but missed the second part of my post.

Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
And yet again Hillary gets to hide behind someone else's supposed actions.

Today at 12:07 PM#27

Right there I posted some of the scandals Hillary was a part of. Care to address this?

You went right for Trump but missed the second part of my post.

Unless she is running a blatantly racist campaign, I personally don't think it matters. Trump is at least as big of a crook. His conman dealings with Trump "University" students is as bad as anything I have heard about Hillary. Add in the fact that he constantly hires people, and then refuses to pay them, and he is worse imo. How many jobs has Trump destroyed by not paying companies for work done? Trump may be the first NET JOB DESTROYER to become POTUS.

So, Trump's conman games outdo anything Hillary has been found guilty of, by far imo. And Hillary isn't running an openly racist campaign like Trump. Hillary isn't hiring an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded the "alt right") to run her campaign.

Reactions: chandraclaws
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok, I'll tell you. Hillary Clinton used to be a Goldwater Girl and she said that she's proud to have been one. The Goldwater Girl organization opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. They actually opposed equal rights for black people, and were in direct opposition of Martin Luther King. Hillary was part of an organization that was racist and she has stated she is actually proud to have been a part of it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVulPBQuAU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEGFUAkWv4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok so here we go.... you point out that Hillary is an actual racist and the thread dies. goes right with the headline of this thread:
Hillary is judged for everything...and nothing

B6Wa5SKCMAArB_V.jpg

7a8cb70e00d449bda8b162124265427b.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBFEyN0sAqQ

Ok, so now where's the outcry for Hillary to denounce her racism?

Upvote 0

Wolf_Says

Aug 19, 2016
USA
✟30,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Who? You keep saying this but you have not given a name.

He has retweeted White Supremacist tweets. This is fact.

He has stated that all Muslims should be put on a registry, and that a special watch should be kept on them. This is fact. The only thing Trump left out was that Muslims should be made to wear a yellow crescent, and he would have completed the Nazi circle. This is a fact.

He also has a long well documented history of racist behaviour. This is fact.

Provide the links for the facts then. Not everybody is perfect, but when has he retweeted those? As if tweets even really matter, cmon people.

The Muslim thing, because we need to try and keep track of radical muslims who hate America, because we could have another 9/11 or boston bombing on our hands if we don't. It is not like the Nazis, who felt Jews were inferrior and the cause of all of germany's problems. Radical muslims cause a REAL problem for this country.

If we simply let them run free, Germany will happen here and the problems they have had with just opening their boarders. There needs to be a vetting process, in tell who is a radical and who is not.

Describe racist behavior. Has he actually lynched somebody or said that they are inferior because of their race to their face?

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Who? You keep saying this but you have not given a name.
Brannon.

Provide the links for the facts then. Not everybody is perfect, but when has he retweeted those? As if tweets even really matter, cmon people.
Donald Trump retweets 'White Genocide' Twitter user

Describe racist behavior. Has he actually lynched somebody or said that they are inferior because of their race to their face?

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/donald-trump’s-long-history-of-racism-from-the-1970s-to-2016.7963639/page-4

See Post #4 for the sources.

Ryan: Trump’s comments ‘textbook definition’ of racism

EDIT: I moved this to http://www.christianforums.com/thre...racism-from-the-1970s-to-2016.7963639/page-13 so we don't get too off topic.

See Post #253.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ok... let me get this straight. I'm an idiot for pointing out that Hillary marched against Martin Luther King's fight for black equality, and she has revered Margaret Sanger who believed all Negroes were criminals at birth and should not be allowed to live in the first place. She called them predators. What is hillarys veiw on that? She called blacks super predators that need to be brought to heel.

That's not racist tho.

What racist is that Trump retweeted something.

I mean, like O M G. IMNSHO NO1 Understands anything anymore. Lrn2thnk4urslf. If not YBS TPTB DNC4U. KIT SYL. #thinkforyouself.

Upvote 0