Hillary is judged for everything...and nothing

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Sounds like abuse to me:

She isn’t authentic enough. When she authentically jokes around, she has a debilitating disease. She isn’t accessible enough to the media. When she is accessible, she must be desperate. She made a mistake, she should own up to it. She owns up to mistakes and she is a failure...
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/12/1569228/-Abusive

And it gets worse every day.

Last edited:

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/9/12/1569228/-Abusive

Coverage of Hillary Clinton during this campaign has been stomach churning. Ridiculous standards few human beings could meet are set and then when Clinton delivers, the goal posts are moved so that she still fails. Each day, talking heads and keyboard hacks who could never measure up to the standards they set, lay in wait to judge every little thing about Clinton as if she is prey. It isn’t her proposed policies they judge. It isn’t her actual record. It is her value as a human being that gets ripped to shreds on a daily basis.

She can’t speak right. Her hand gestures are suspicious. She doesn’t smile enough or she smiles the wrong way. She can’t take bathroom breaks right. She can’t dress right. She isn’t authentic enough. When she authentically jokes around, she has a debilitating disease. She isn’t accessible enough to the media. When she is accessible, she must be desperate. She made a mistake, she should own up to it. She owns up to mistakes and she is a failure.

Her guilt is decided in advance and all eyes watch until the tiniest misstep — real or perceived — validates them.

Unlike any male candidate, ever, she is forced to bare her soul again and again and again. Her life is an open book but that still isn’t enough. She is holding back from us. She must be. If the media can’t find something, it will just cherry pick information and make it up. Issues don’t matter. Policies don’t matter. Substance doesn’t matter. It is all about the “optics” of a moment in time.

It is relentless. It is exhausting. It is abusive.

Honestly, in many ways it doesn't matter. There are still a lot of racists in the USA, and they are going to vote for Trump no matter what. Trump knows this, that's why he says he could walk down 5th avenue and shoot someone and his followers wouldn't care. He knows their fear and hatred trumps all else.

I'm just glad I don't live in the USA, and we've sold our American property. If Trump gets in, we can take a hiatus from the USA for four years. By then the housing market will probably have tanked, and we can pick up cheap property again.

Last edited:
Reactions: aieyiamfu
Upvote 0

Wolf_Says

Aug 19, 2016
USA
✟30,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, in many ways it doesn't matter. There are still a lot of racists in the USA, and they are going to vote for Trump no matter what. Trump knows this, that's why he says he could walk down 5th avenue and shoot someone and his followers wouldn't care. He knows their fear and hatred trumps all else.

I'm just glad I don't live in the USA, and we've sold our American property. If Trump gets in, we can take a hiatus from the USA for four years. By then the housing market will probably have tanked, and we can pick up cheap property again.

Sorry, but there are racists on both sides of the fence. Though I love how racist automatically equals white to you.

If Hillary becomes POTUS, honestly the country will be screwed and continue further down into debt.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like abuse to me:
Sounds like someone is trying to drum up sympathy for *poor Hillary*. You would be behind bars for her crimes. But she herself laughed at everyone and said that there is one law for the deplorables and another one for the Clinton's.

Now the UK government has exposed her mishandling of the Libyan fiasco (along with David Cameron) in very strong terms.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As we all know our sin catches up with us.
Watching Hillary's career and health fad reminds me of this.
Coming from myself a sinner, hope she gets well soon.

Regarding the Clinton's repentance seems to be in order with Hillary leading the pack.
Used often here up top the mountain.

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Sorry, but there are racists on both sides of the fence. Though I love how racist automatically equals white to you.

If Hillary becomes POTUS, honestly the country will be screwed and continue further down into debt.

There are racists on both sides. Racist does not automatically equal white to me. I certainly have never said or implied that, so you seem to have a problem understanding the English I used in my post. Would you like me to simplify it for you?

Trump is the one actively courting racists. Trump is the one campaigning for implementing openly racist programs. Trump is the one who has hired an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded "alt right") to run his campaign. Trump is the one retweeting White Supremacist tweets.

Surely you can understand this.

Upvote 0

Wolf_Says

Aug 19, 2016
USA
✟30,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump is the one actively courting racists. Trump is the one campaigning for implementing openly racist programs. Trump is the one who has hired an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded "alt right") to run his campaign. Trump is the one retweeting White Supremacist tweets.

Recently, Trump came out and told off his hate group supporters, and has actively turned his attention towards getting the "black" vote.

Compared to Hillary who said half of Trumps supporters are deplorable, and the left media turning around and saying "I'm pretty sure its way more than 50%" and is backed by high ranking members of the KKK, including attending the funeral of and speaking on behalf of a KKK grand cyclops.

Also, Dr Ben Carson, probably one of the most intellectual minds in our current age and a world renown neurosurgeon is part of Trumps team of advisers.

Originally, I was going to vote for Carson until he dropped out.

Also, Hillary ran a terrible race against Obama (who I dont like) and plenty of the racist comments and remarks actually came from the Hillary camp instead of the GOP camp like lefts like to think.

Final note, everybody believes that Trump with his "make america great again" slogan is pushing for years ago before civil rights movement, however Bill Clinton used those exact same words in his presidential runs, and even used it back in 2012 to support Hillary. Now because Trump is utilizing the slogan, it is suddenly racist.

If Ben Carson was back in the race, I would pick him in a heartbeat, but if I have to pick between Hillary or Trump, it is going to be Trump.

Final note, it was also Hillary, not Trump, who willingly accepted a huge donation of money from Muslim countries who live by the koran, and in the koran women are treated like objects. And yet she claims to be for woman's rights. Lets not forget her talk back in the 1990s where she called young black men "thugs".

Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Sounds like someone is trying to drum up sympathy for *poor Hillary*. You would be behind bars for her crimes. But she herself laughed at everyone and said that there is one law for the deplorables and another one for they Clinton's.

Now the UK government has exposed her mishandling of the Libyan fiasco (along with David Cameron) in very strong terms.
So you'll be voting for St Trump? I seriously think that if he had been given the ridiculous amount of scrutiny Hillary has been given we would have a much truer picture of the evil he has been responsible for.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So you'll be voting for St Trump?

Hillary would be worse than Obama and after dealing with Obama Mama it's true Trump looks very good up top the mountain. M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Final note, it was also Hillary, not Trump, who willingly accepted a huge donation of money from Muslim countries who live by the koran, and in the koran women are treated like objects. And yet she claims to be for woman's rights.

Yes it's amazing that any Ladies in the free world would support Hillary. Possibly blinded?
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So you'll be voting for St Trump? I seriously think that if he had been given the ridiculous amount of scrutiny Hillary has been given we would have a much truer picture of the evil he has been responsible for.
Trump has been given even more scrutiny than Hillary, and in fact he is hated on every side by the Washington elite. To allege that Trump -- a businessman -- has been responsible for evil is just an unfounded smear to demonize the only candidate who has actually made a commitment to Make America Great Again.

People should now read Michael Savage's most recent book -- Scorched Earth -- which exposes the Obama-Clinton agenda to destroy America. Hillary has shown her contempt for America and Americans by her "deplorables" remarks. While Donald Trump is not a saint, neither is he the demon that the Democrats portray. But that is another tactic used throughout history.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hillary for Prison 2016.

I would like to point out on this entire race issue that Louis Farrakhan, which is the leader of the Nation of Islam is backing Trumps stance on immigration, and vetting muslims before they enter the country. Oh, and he's black. Trump has disavowed the KKK, and white supremacy on multiple occasions.

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Recently, Trump came out and told off his hate group supporters,

LOL, no he didn't. He still won't personally renounce birthers, although all his surrogates assure us he has.

and has actively turned his attention towards getting the "black" vote.

You mean as he gleefully describes their dystopian world, where you are likely to get shot walking from your house to the corner?

Compared to Hillary who said half of Trumps supporters are deplorable, and the left media turning around and saying "I'm pretty sure its way more than 50%" and is backed by high ranking members of the KKK, including attending the funeral of and speaking on behalf of a KKK grand cyclops.

Sorry, this makes no sense. Could you please try again. Thanks.

Also, Dr Ben Carson, probably one of the most intellectual minds in our current age
and a world renown neurosurgeon is part of Trumps team of advisers.

Excelling in a field doesn't mean you have common sense. Remember when Ben Carson lied about getting angry and trying to stab his friend, but his friend's belt buckle deflected the knife? Even Trump was mocking him for that I believe.

Final note, it was also Hillary, not Trump, who willingly accepted a huge donation of money from Muslim countries who live by the koran, and in the koran women are treated like objects. And yet she claims to be for woman's rights. Lets not forget her talk back in the 1990s where she called young black men "thugs".

Trump retweets White Supremacists.

Trump has hired an advocate for White Supremacy to run his campaign.

Trump has stated he wants to put all Muslims on a registry, and keep a special watch on them. All Trump need advocate now is making them wear a yellow crescent and he will have completed the Nazi circle.

Trump openly courts racists to join his campaign.

I agree with Hillary, there are a lot of deplorable people who support Trump because of his advocacy for White Supremacy and White Supremacist goals.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Trump has disavowed the KKK, and white supremacy on multiple occasions.

That's ridiculous. He just hired an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded the "alt-right") to run his campaign.

Trump has lied about disavowing the KKK, because actions speak louder than words, and the White Supremacists know it. That's why they are supporting Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

The only evil Trump is responsible for is reflecting Hillary's past
back at her in front of everyone, which past candidates have
been afraid to do.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
LOL, no he didn't. He still won't personally renounce birthers, although all his surrogates assure us he has.

I agree with Hillary, there are a lot of deplorable people who support Trump because of his advocacy for White Supremacy and White Supremacist goals.

You throw a lot of red herrings.

Guilt by association.
Guilt by gossip.

I quote many people and groups on here. Very few times
do I agree with everything they believe or write. If they
are correct on one article, should I care what they write
elsewhere?

Why should anyone renounce 'birthers'? Why did it take
over 2 years AFTER he was elected for him to show his
'real' birth certificate? That should have been done long
before the election, as part of the vetting process, at which
the press totally failed, because they were working for him,
not the country.

"Since June 2008 [written 2012], there have been more than 80 lawsuits filed to get it released and $2 million spent by Obama to keep it hidden."
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/11/post_1.html

Why work so hard, so long and pay so much for a non-issue?

As for your last statement: How many is a lot?
10%?
30%?
90%?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump has lied about disavowing the KKK, because actions speak louder than words, and the White Supremacists know it. That's why they are supporting Trump.

People are flocking to Trump in groves because of remarks such as the ones above. You're helping Trump so much that you might as well vote for him.

Wait I see, you are a spy working for Trump.

Thank you
Bob

Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
People are flocking to Trump in groves because of remarks such as the ones above. You're helping Trump so much that you might as well vote for him.

Wait I see, you are a spy working for Trump.

Thank you
Bob

Oh, I know people are flocking to Trump because of his openly racist campaign. If me standing against Trump's racism helps get him elected, then so be it. I'm always going to stand against racism, supporting racism is against my faith.

Your remark indicates what a racist country the USA remains after all these years. What a sad state of affairs. On the plus side, the racists will soon be without political power as they die off of old age, and today's youth, who abhor racism, take over. Just look at what the under 30s think of Trump's racist campaign:

New Poll Has Trump at 9 Percent Among Young Voters

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Minister Louis Farrakhan Speaks:
So when Mr. Trump said, “We can’t allow these Muslim refugees into America,” a lot of people were upset with him but I know, sir, the hatred for America in the Muslim World is building as we told Mr. Bush. So in this way, Mr. Trump I think is wise to vette anyone coming from that area into America because the hatred for America is in the streets now. So if those people are refugees and America feels “I got to let 10,000 of them in,” because America created the problem. Now, if you let them in and you don’t vette them carefully, you might be letting in your own destruction.

www.noi.org

That man that I quoted is the leader of the Nation of Islam. He is Muslim. He is black. He marched with Malcolm X, and he is calling for vetting of muslims before they enter the country.

That's ridiculous. He just hired an advocate for White Supremacists (rebranded the "alt-right") to run his campaign.

You have never even read the actual statement have you? It is actually an entire interview but whatever.

None of this has any basis, if it did I would be trying to rip Trump apart for it. I know for many Americans it is hard to understand that the government controls the media, but it is true. Where did you get your information that lead you to your beliefs on the subject? How much independent research and effort goes into your stance? If you reasearch has anything to do with clicking a remote control for your TV, you need to do more to find the truth. Including Fox. They're all the same network.

Upvote 0