Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I am betting a 330 win by Clinton, but she will probably shatter that.
Good I am glad to hear that because if Trump wins I will be getting money from the people that wanted to bet on Hillary. In fact you should be happy people are betting on Trump because if Hillary wins then you will be getting their money.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
dewey.jpg
Ironic post, given the title of the thread.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump in a landslide, with help from the minority communities.
Trump needs to quit fighting with Hillary and spend his time telling people what he is going to do for them. Better jobs, more money, better insurance, better education, less crime and so on. He just has not learned how to lie like a real politician. In the business world your reputation is ONLY as good as your ability to deliver on what you say you can do.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Trump needs to quit fighting with Hillary and spend his time telling people what he is going to do for them. Better jobs, more money, better insurance, better education, less crime and so on. He just has not learned how to lie like a real politician. In the business world your reputation is ONLY as good as your ability to deliver on what you say you can do.
You mean lieing to them? That what he does. He's a con man and he can't help it. Just like the scorpion, he'll be his own death.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

He's gaining endorsements and support from all over the place. This bodes very well. A Trump 'bandwagon' might emerge as well. I also think many people are just plain tired of the Clintons (the Clintons seem tired as well).

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's gaining endorsements and support from all over the place. This bodes very well. A Trump 'bandwagon' might emerge as well. I also think many people are just plain tired of the Clintons (the Clintons seem tired as well).
Like rats on a sinking ship. My biggest problem in business was people jumping on my bandwagon. I would have made a lot of money if people did not see what I was doing and want to take my business away from me. In fact that is how Bill Gates got rich. He can steal whatever he wants from whoever he wants but he does not allow anyone anywhere to steal from him.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean lieing to them? That what he does. He's a con man and he can't help it. Just like the scorpion, he'll be his own death.
You think Trump is a con man? Are you from NYC?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does being from NYC have to do with recognizing the The Donald is a con?
The people in NYC are the only people that do not like Trump. I have a prediction that when Hillary loses they will be rioting in NYC. Actually it is an old David Wilkerson prediction from 20 years ago that still has not come true yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's a funny joke :D

The people in NYC are the only people that do not like Trump.

1. Considering Trump is from NYC, that says something.

2. It isn't remotely true. He's despised by most.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am glad you asked that. I am betting that Trump will win by a land slide 370. I am still losing ten cents on that bet, but I look at the primary where Trump was the underdog and he still won by a substantial amount. Right now I am ahead $14.05 on Trump. I am actually ahead 20 cents on Connecticut. People were so sure that he could not win in Conn that I was able to get that for pennys. I could make 10 times on that. For every dollar I could make 10. I attended a high school there in that state for two years. So I thought I would bet for old time sake. Conn is really tied in with New York so it would be almost unheard of that Trump could take that state. If anyone anywhere does not like Trump it is NYC. "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home." Mark 6:4

Ok, Trump wins by landslide, gotcha.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, Trump wins by landslide, gotcha.
I am only betting $1.50 and I am down ten cents on that. But if he did win by a landslide I would win $8.50. When you bet on the underdog you can make a LOT and Trump is a good underdog to bet on. If Trump had bet on himself during the Primary he would have made plenty of money and he has been self funding up until very recently. He spends more time trying to raise money for his party then he does trying to raise money for himself. Also the NRA seems to have a lot of money to invest in getting Trump elected. There is no real money involved here, but it does make this interesting.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The minorities have a lot to gain from Trump. Even if he does nothing for them, the economy will be a lot better and there will be a lot more jobs for them. Hillary is claiming to offer them free handouts and that is demoralizing and well do them more harm them good. We need to put people to work, not on welfare. Trump's daughter is working on a program to help parents esp women with children to make it easier for them to go out and work. I actually was a single parent for 12 years so I know how difficult of a struggle that can be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was watching a leading pro hillary show and they made this statement: You can not have those kind of values and expect to win this election. What values? The values that Hillary and her people were judging people and claiming that they had. For example Hillary is accusing half the Trump people of being deplorables: "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it." At the time she was talking to a LGBT audience. Of course that is what they want to hear because they accuse others of being "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it." When they are the ones that are guilty of what they accuse others of. Look at Black lives matter. Do you think we need to know that Black lives matter? NO they need to know that Black lives matter and they need to start to live that way. The 500 Black people in Chicago that were killed by Black people shows us that they do not think that Black lives matter. I do not know who Satan is using to load up the inner city with drugs and gun but it is a prescription for disaster. I hope that Trump is able to do something to straighten out the inner city and the education problem. I know that Hillary and Obama failed to get the job done. The problem continues to get worse under their administration. The growth rate continues to be very poor and there is NO excuse why the rate should be under 3%. Maybe Hillary wants money for herself but she clearly does not want prosperity for this country the way Trump wants to see everyone prosper.
So you think that 'prosper ' in the manner of Trump is a goal to be achieved by a Christian ?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you think that 'prosper ' in the manner of Trump is a goal to be achieved by a Christian ?
This is difficult because people like Kenneth Copeland has confused the whole issue of just what prosperity is. I am going to need to study up on this a bit to talk about the sort of prosperity that God wants and has for us. Your the first person to actually ask me about that.

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I was watching a leading pro hillary show and they made this statement: You can not have those kind of values and expect to win this election. What values? The values that Hillary and her people were judging people and claiming that they had. For example Hillary is accusing half the Trump people of being deplorables: "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it."
Well, yeah. America is too diverse now to win with the groups that Trump has pandered to for the past year.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The minorities have a lot to gain from Trump

Are you aware he has been in trouble twice for refusing housing for minorities?

Even if he does nothing for them, the economy will be a lot better and there will be a lot more jobs for them

Even the most conservative economists say his economic plan would be a disaster. Take a look at Kansas if you need an example.

Hillary is claiming to offer them free handouts and that is demoralizing and well do them more harm them good

What free handouts exactly is she offering?

We need to put people to work, not on welfare

Are you for increasing wages? What about people that do work but aren't given a living wage and have no choice but to be on food stamps?

Trump's daughter is working on a program to help parents esp women with children to make it easier for them to go out and work

How exactly does he plan on paying for all these things when he wants to dramatically slash taxes across the board. Let me guess, trickle down voodoo?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am glad you asked that. I am betting that Trump will win by a land slide 370.
What on Earth? There's zero chance of that. I'm not going to pretend we know who's going to win at this point, but what is this based on? Have you looked at any electoral polling map?

D.C. and 18 states* have voted Democratic in every presidential election since 1992. They total 242. Trump can feasibly win a maximum of 296, but nearly everything would have to happen in his favor.

13 states** have voted Republican in every presidential election since 1992. They total 102 electoral votes.

Clinton only needs to pick up 28 votes. Trump would need to pick up 168.

*California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin

**Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0