Hi! I have a question about a dream theme that keeps occurring?

Jun 25, 2018
Rapid City
✟15,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm 17 years old, and I have never dated. I'm also still a virgin, but I keep having this re-occurring dream theme. For the past few nights, I have been dreaming about being pregnant and being very cautious about being pregnant and to take it easy. The dream it's self is peaceful, and I am happy and joyful in the dream, and just rocking in my rocking chair. In this dream, I always have no clue who the father is, but I am always happy and pregnant in the dream and thanking God for it. But then in the dream I think of it as a reality (which is a weird concept) and it always turned out that I was never pregnant.
This dream has to have some meaning to it, and I was wondering if those people who have the gift of interpreting dreams could help me out. I think God might be trying to tell me something, but I don't know what?

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wife does, and she said pregnancy in the dream means there is going to be a change in your life in some way.
She is going to pray about it and see if she gets anything else.
Also that the part about not knowing who the father is, you aren't having doubts about your faith or salvation, are you?

Upvote 0

LovesOurLord

Jun 19, 2018
Denver
✟15,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Many dreams are things about real life be they good or bad. In times of stress I've dreamed of tornadoes whipping around my house or airplanes crashing right outside my window. I've had a few dreams where I opened my door and wrestled with a thin, ropy tornado and tore it apart and felt victorious.

Also, things you're exposed to during your daily life can show up. I've dreamed of working in a place I don't work, visiting places I haven't been to in a very long time, seeing a theme from a movie I just watched, etc.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all; I want to welcome you to Christian Forums! I don't know what your dream means, but I did feel such an "over-whelming" joy for you!

It gives me such a joy seeing young people who loves and knows the Lord, our God! It is a joy seeing this whether you are young, in between type of age, and old, yet there are so many young people who are getting too conformed by this world.

We all get influenced by the world! Though those who wishes to stay close to God and His Word will become more cautious, and wants to let themselves get changed by God, in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ!

Just got very joyful when seeing you in here. God bless you dearly! And keep on staying close to Him! :hug:

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm 17 years old, and I have never dated. I'm also still a virgin, but I keep having this re-occurring dream theme. For the past few nights, I have been dreaming about being pregnant and being very cautious about being pregnant and to take it easy. The dream it's self is peaceful, and I am happy and joyful in the dream, and just rocking in my rocking chair. In this dream, I always have no clue who the father is, but I am always happy and pregnant in the dream and thanking God for it. But then in the dream I think of it as a reality (which is a weird concept) and it always turned out that I was never pregnant.
This dream has to have some meaning to it, and I was wondering if those people who have the gift of interpreting dreams could help me out. I think God might be trying to tell me something, but I don't know what?

Dreaming that you are pregnant means you are going to give birth in the spiritual. Just like with any real pregnancy, you need to take care of the baby (promise) in your womb. God will reveal in its due time what it is. For example, I’ve heard of people being pregnant when the Lord anoints them to start something: write a book, a ministry, a business, school, etc. The Holy Spirit is birthing something in you.

If is recurring it means the Lord wants you to acknowledge it. In prayer tell the Lord you acknowledge He is birthing a promise in you. To teach you to be wise and a good steward.

Congratulations = )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I think sometimes dreams can make us aware of things. Perhaps this dream makes you aware you'd like to get married and have a family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums