NS
✟20,477.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, my name is Amanda and I'm new to this site and I have been a newer Christian for about a year and a half . I struggled with alcohol addiction for nearly 10 years and My life got so low and so depressing and I just couldn't look forward to anything anymore, I was lost in addiction and anxiety, then one day I came across a sermon online about Jesus and I didn't look back .

it took me a few months of continuing my habit but I would watch and learn about Gods word and its like I hung on to those words of hope and then the day I accepted Jesus in my heart and gave him my life I didn't look back and he transformed my life so much! since that day my life as being an addict is a memory and even tho this past year there has been so much struggles with family health and trials I know that God is leading me through and giving me wisdom and strength on getting through it . thank you for reading and looking forward to this forum and to learning more on Gods word :)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey everyone, my name is Amanda and I'm new to this site and I have been a newer Christian for about a year and a half . I struggled with alcohol addiction for nearly 10 years and My life got so low and so depressing and I just couldn't look forward to anything anymore, I was lost in addiction and anxiety, then one day I came across a sermon online about Jesus and I didn't look back .

it took me a few months of continuing my habit but I would watch and learn about Gods word and its like I hung on to those words of hope and then the day I accepted Jesus in my heart and gave him my life I didn't look back and he transformed my life so much! since that day my life as being an addict is a memory and even tho this past year there has been so much struggles with family health and trials I know that God is leading me through and giving me wisdom and strength on getting through it . thank you for reading and looking forward to this forum and to learning more on Gods word :)
Praise the Lord! Welcome to CF! Look forward to seeing you around.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF, Amanda. I hope you will find your time here worthwhile and edifying. Thank you for sharing a bit of your story. May God continue to bless you and guide you.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Hi Amanda welcome to forums. God bless you child of God.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi Amanda
Really encouraged by your post - God is indeed faithful to us and nothing is too difficult for Him whatever our circumstances.
Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Amanda,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

325197_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Hello, welcome aboard

Upvote 0